“We’re all in this together, you idiots!”

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I'm still up in the air about that. For sure I'll let a bunch of guinea pigs step up first, but I expect that choice will be be made for me as my "turn" is not going to come up for a bit. I'm in my sixties but not in any huge risk group. At least I don't think so, does a chronic bad attitude put you at risk?
Don’t know , might not help . I have been told that it is healthier to be happy .

Reactions: Nick Danger

Nick Danger

Council Member
Jul 21, 2013
Penticton, BC
Pretty much the same thing going on in BC too, nobody in your house other than those who live there. Kenney just trotted out the same for Alberta too.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Pretty much the same thing going on in BC too, nobody in your house other than those who live there. Kenney just trotted out the same for Alberta too.

It's okay, leaving for Texas Monday and Thursday I'll be in Mexico partying 🇲🇽🌮🎉 be back in Canada the week after.. haircut and groceries and stuff from Dollar General while I'm down there.. God this lockdown is killing me.. :ROFLMAO:

Suck it up buttercup.. unless you fukkers are going to starve during lockdown, someone has to go get your fruits and vegetables.

Nick Danger

Council Member
Jul 21, 2013
Penticton, BC
Suck it up buttercup.. unless you fukkers are going to starve during lockdown, someone has to go get your fruits and vegetables.
We're not locked down totally, but there are restrictions in place for sure. Retail stores have to limit the number of customers in the store at one time, restaurants and pubs are still open, but distancing rules and mobility limits are in place, seasonal activities and holiday events are pretty much cancelled, theatres and playhouses are closed, the list goes on. The message is clear, limit close contact with others. I haven't heard any hard and fast rulings on inter-provincial travel which would fuk me up for work, and airlines only distance passngers when the load allows, so that's where I'll be extra careful as I'm on a plane every couple of weeks.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
We're not locked down totally, but there are restrictions in place for sure. Retail stores have to limit the number of customers in the store at one time, restaurants and pubs are still open, but distancing rules and mobility limits are in place, seasonal activities and holiday events are pretty much cancelled, theatres and playhouses are closed, the list goes on. The message is clear, limit close contact with others. I haven't heard any hard and fast rulings on inter-provincial travel which would fuk me up for work, and airlines only distance passngers when the load allows, so that's where I'll be extra careful as I'm on a plane every couple of weeks.

Yet in Neuvo Laredo, México life is as usual and nobody is sick, but you cross into the USA and Canada everyone is in lockdown and people dying..

Is the real Pandemic the Media??

thumbnail.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Aetheric

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Yup I can go to the pub , but not my brothers house . Makes sense to me .
Protesting anti maskers in the parking lot are a danger to society , but playing a round of golf with your buds and having drinks afterwards is being healthy . Makes perfect sense , yet I still can’t go to my brothers house even if we just shared a cart .

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Yup I can go to the pub , but not my brothers house . Makes sense to me .
Protesting anti maskers in the parking lot are a danger to society , but playing a round of golf with your buds and having drinks afterwards is being healthy . Makes perfect sense , yet I still can’t go to my brothers house even if we just shared a cart .
In Ontario, pubs are closed here. And it would be pretty cold on the golf cart. Before the latest restrictions, you could have gone to your brother's house. pgs, are you from Alberta? From what I understand their restrictions are rather random.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I'm still up in the air about that. For sure I'll let a bunch of guinea pigs step up first, but I expect that choice will be be made for me as my "turn" is not going to come up for a bit. I'm in my sixties but not in any huge risk group. At least I don't think so, does a chronic bad attitude put you at risk?
Then you're a diseased sinner until you do get a vaccine or once you get CV2 and miraculously survive.

Fucking hypocrisy.

Last edited:

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
In Ontario, pubs are closed here. And it would be pretty cold on the golf cart. Before the latest restrictions, you could have gone to your brother's house. pgs, are you from Alberta? From what I understand their restrictions are rather random.
B. C. the golf courses in the lower mainland are still playable and fairly busy . The latest restrictions allow me to play golf and go to the pub with my brother but not to his house .

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON

You know what’s truly non essential? Government is non essential

The premier has lost his mind...he needs to be locked up under the mental health act...he is dangerous.
That is insane. If you are in the store anyways. I guess it is supposed to help the small businesses that are closed. In Ontario, walmart is fully open and people are complaining about that.