“We’re all in this together, you idiots!”

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
“We’re all in this together, you idiots!”

30500326.jpg

Did you see Manitoba Premier Brian Pallister’s melodramatic, Oscar-worthy performance last week?

During his rambling speech, Pallister called people who question his government’s lockdown measures “idiots” in the same breath as saying “we’re all in this together.”

Seriously.

I talked about Pallister’s one-man show on The Andrew Lawton Show last week. Check it out here.

In recent weeks, the Manitoba government has fined and charged a number of Manitobans for violating the province’s draconian lockdown restrictions. Since April, Manitoba has issued more than $300,000 worth of fines – often to people just wanting to go to church or to work.

Apparently these are “non-essential” in the eyes of the government.

Here at True North – we’re not going to sit idly by while governments across Canada incite fear and strip away our fundamental freedoms. We’re going to tell the truth.

Unlike the legacy media, we’re going to question governments and we’re going to call them out on their hypocrisy and overreach.

A teary-eyed speech while playing the hero is not going to stop us from doing our jobs.

Will you support us?

While the threat of the coronavirus is very real, Canadians have demonstrated that they can take the necessary precautions to keep one another safe.

We don’t need the government to constantly watch over us.

Your support is needed more than ever. Canadians can’t depend on the legacy media to tell the truth or ask the hard questions – this is why independent media is so important.

If you’re able, please consider making a tax-deductible donation to True North today.

Thank you,

Andrew Lawton
Fellow

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Rock and a hard place. First Nations people in MB are getting hit hard. If he didnt crack down he'd be a racist that's deliberately killing FNs.

• Love
Reactions: Twin_Moose

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Rock and a hard place. First Nations people in MB are getting hit hard. If he didnt crack down he'd be a racist that's deliberately killing FNs.

Oh FFS people are just going to Kenora and Dryden to do their shopping..

Also who says what is non-essential?? Is a TV or and xBox non-essential. Fukk if you're telling me to go and stay home for a month, I may run out and buy and xBox to keep occupied for the next 30 days.

It's not okay to go to the local Church, small bakery or to a restaurant.. but standing shoulder to shoulder in a Costco, Walmart or Superstore is just fine. The Big Box stores are doing just fine under these restrictions, while all the small businesses are going bankrupt.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Yep he is walking a fine line between NDP and Conservative Manitoba, NDP are working overtime to take back Manitoba with a FN leader yelling racism every chance he gets against Pallister

Reactions: petros

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Oh FFS people are just going to Kenora and Dryden to do their shopping..

Also who says what is non-essential?? Is a TV or and xBox non-essential. Fukk if you're telling me to go and stay home for a month, I may run out and buy and xBox to keep occupied for the next 30 days.
In Sask. as well on the border cities Yorkton on any given day is 75% Man. shoppers

Reactions: petros and B00Mer

TheShadow

Electoral Member
Apr 24, 2020
Grand Bend
Good.

It's about time someone stopped pandering to these whiny people who think covid isn't real or that we shouldn't be taking steps to deal with it.

The irony is that these people claim it's liberals who cry and whine about wanting to be special and yet they do the same thing.

Left wing, right wing, you're still attached to the bird so get your sh*t together and fly right.

Reactions: Nick Danger

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

VERIFY: Do mask mandates and lockdowns help stop the spread of COVID-19?​

Ron DeSantis says they don't.

"I think, respectfully, there's narratives that lockdowns work, and they don't. If you look at the evidence, business closures, all this stuff. The lie of the lockdown was if you just lockdown, then you can beat the virus. Well, why are we doing this two and three times then," DeSantis said.

The World Health Organization defines lockdowns as "large scale physical distancing measures and movement restrictions."

WHO scientists say lockdowns can slow COVID‑19 transmission by limiting contact between people.

Dr. Anthony Fauci with the White House Coronavirus Task Force says lockdowns do work but need to be the last resort.

Lockdowns don't work.. period.. sure Masks work, but trying to force people, bankrupting businesses.. you're going to get blowback and hopefully won't be re-elected, maybe only by the sheeple in society that need the Government to wipe their asses.

From a personal perspective, from someone who has had it twice now and the first go around almost died. Yes, wear a mask, social distance, but I don't need my Government enforcing this, or telling me where I can or can't travel.. not that it matters.. I've been all across Canada, the USA and Mexico server times over the last 9 months because of work..

Last edited:
Reactions: Aetheric

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Without covid 19, I would have never known I'm 42 Timbits tall.
If you can also reach 42 Timbits wide you could pass as a true Eskimo . How tall is that anyway ? Seems pretty short .

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

The average height of a timbit is approximately 3.81 centimeters or 1.5 inches.

So Petro is 5.25 Inches tall :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 3652

Tim Hortons Says 46 Timbits Is 6ft Apart & Some Guy On TikTok Fully Investigated It​

This is a tasty way to measure distance.​

Lisa Belmonte · Jun 10, 2020
Last updated : 10/06/2020 @ 20:42 PM

Conor Samuel | Unsplash, engel_justin | Instagram
Is this peak Canada? Tim Hortons Timbits are being used to help you measure physical distancing when you're in-store. One guy on TikTok actually investigated the claim that 46 of the little donut holes are six feet long.
If you've been at the coffee chain lately, you might have spotted floor decals that tell you the proper distance to keep away from others.
"Please stand 46 Timbits apart," the signs tell people.
One guy posted a video on TikTok about a visit to his local Timmies to show people just how we measure things here in the True North.
"Here in Canada, we can see people but we still need to be six feet apart. Just in case you don't really know what six feet is here in Canada, it's 46 Timbits," he said in the clip.
That TikTok got more than 230,000 views.
So, he then took it upon himself to figure out if the donut shop is being accurate with their measurements.
The next day he posted another TikTok of his investigation.
He managed to fit 48 of the tiny treats along a six-foot long measuring tape, though he did mention that the delicious treats start a little bit ahead of the tape and it's not entirely straight.
So, he concluded that the 46 Timbit measurement "could be fairly accurate