Well, here we go again. A new virus on it's way to Canada.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Well, as if we thought the last delta virus would be the end of these covid viruses, well, I guess that we were sure wrong. Now we have another new virus coming our way called the Omipron virus. These viruses will never end. This could go on forever. And of course with the help of our bought off globalist big pharma puppet on a string lying politicians, and the bought off lying Canadian media, this new virus may end up becoming the big daddy of them all if those two mentioned above get their way. They both will no doubt take this new Omipron, or as some call it the Omi"con" virus, and go full speed ahead with it, and they will try and make it appear as though this new "scariant" virus will make us all very ill or could kill us. Better get out there and take your booster shots for your protection from this new global threat. LOL.

Why, we may even get to see more lock downs, maybe more quarantines, and the continuation of more social distancing and mask wearing for the next year. The push will be on for getting vaccinated with booster shots once again, And who knows, we may have to take those booster jabs just to be able to go into any restaurant or be able to travel. If you want to go eat at a restaurant well there is always McDonald's where you can go eat and sit inside without having to be fully vaccinated or vaccinated at all. Why is that? Restaurants no. Fast food joints yes.

Anyway, according to the South African Medical Association, this new Omipron virus is not supposed to be all that bad or harmful at all. Apparently, the symptoms that someone may get from this new scariant virus is sore muscles and feeling very tired. After a few days it goes away. Poof. But if those lying politicians and the media get their way, and the peasants listens to them, they will no doubt try and make it appear as though this scariant variant virus will be the end of mankind as we know it if not nipped in the bud. Any bets that more covid restrictions may soon be coming to your neighborhood if this new scariant virus is allowed to proceed? If our politicians, the media, and those so called health officials gets their way they will no doubt try and bring in more anti-freedom covid rules. Hey, we never know, eh?

The best thing to do here is to ignore and not let your dear comrade leaders and the communist media try and scare us into more fear and panic over nothing. We have nothing to fear from this new scariant variant virus at all, and we should all just get together and get with the real program of trying to get back to the good old normal days that we once enjoyed. If you want more covid bull chit in your life, then just keep listening to those spreaders of this covid bull chit, and keep wearing your clown masks, and take your booster jabs. I know that I will be refusing to do any of it as much as I can. It's your call now. (y)

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Well, as if we thought the last delta virus would be the end of these covid viruses, well, I guess that we were sure wrong. Now we have another new virus coming our way called the Omipron virus. These viruses will never end. This could go on forever. And of course with the help of our bought off globalist big pharma puppet on a string lying politicians, and the bought off lying Canadian media, this new virus may end up becoming the big daddy of them all if those two mentioned above get their way. They both will no doubt take this new Omipron, or as some call it the Omi"con" virus, and go full speed ahead with it, and they will try and make it appear as though this new "scariant" virus will make us all very ill or could kill us. Better get out there and take your booster shots for your protection from this new global threat. LOL.

Why, we may even get to see more lock downs, maybe more quarantines, and the continuation of more social distancing and mask wearing for the next year. The push will be on for getting vaccinated with booster shots once again, And who knows, we may have to take those booster jabs just to be able to go into any restaurant or be able to travel. If you want to go eat at a restaurant well there is always McDonald's where you can go eat and sit inside without having to be fully vaccinated or vaccinated at all. Why is that? Restaurants no. Fast food joints yes.

Anyway, according to the South African Medical Association, this new Omipron virus is not supposed to be all that bad or harmful at all. Apparently, the symptoms that someone may get from this new scariant virus is sore muscles and feeling very tired. After a few days it goes away. Poof. But if those lying politicians and the media get their way, and the peasants listens to them, they will no doubt try and make it appear as though this scariant variant virus will be the end of mankind as we know it if not nipped in the bud. Any bets that more covid restrictions may soon be coming to your neighborhood if this new scariant virus is allowed to proceed? If our politicians, the media, and those so called health officials gets their way they will no doubt try and bring in more anti-freedom covid rules. Hey, we never know, eh?

The best thing to do here is to ignore and not let your dear comrade leaders and the communist media try and scare us into more fear and panic over nothing. We have nothing to fear from this new scariant variant virus at all, and we should all just get together and get with the real program of trying to get back to the good old normal days that we once enjoyed. If you want more covid bull chit in your life, then just keep listening to those spreaders of this covid bull chit, and keep wearing your clown masks, and take your booster jabs. I know that I will be refusing to do any of it as much as I can. It's your call now. (y)
omipron, omicon, etc. how many frickin niggerian variants are there? :confused: :( ;)

Vbeacher

Electoral Member
Sep 9, 2013
Ottawa
Canadians need to get used to the idea this ain't the 1970s anymore. This is not a homogeneous country anymore. We've imported millions of people from the third world and there is a steady stream of travel back and forth between here and their home countries. Any kind of disease or problem which appears in some kind of shithole country is almost immediately going to wind up on our doorsteps. It's too bad we don't have a government that could properly screen and quarantine these people at the border, but then that would be 'racist'.

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
Canadians need to get used to the idea this ain't the 1970s anymore. This is not a homogeneous country anymore. We've imported millions of people from the third world and there is a steady stream of travel back and forth between here and their home countries. Any kind of disease or problem which appears in some kind of shithole country is almost immediately going to wind up on our doorsteps. It's too bad we don't have a government that could properly screen and quarantine these people at the border, but then that would be 'racist'.
Interesting, I think this what the natives said about the Whiteman when he first started coming here.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
But Trump .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
But Trump is still a moron and a liar and a crook.
Hey can you name me one politician that isn’t. Tell me all about that little guy from Shawinagan , or Trudeau and his foundation . Or maybe about the back room running the Conservative party . You know things that Canadians don’t hear about while looking down our noses at those uncouth Americans .

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton

Well, here we go again. A new virus on it's way to Canada.​

nope.. it’s already here..

Biden being a racist stopped all flights from Africa..

But leaves southern border wide open 🤔
Oh but Fauci said on the radio today that the immigrants are being tested/vaccinated at the border. We know that that is clearly a lie but what else is knew? Border people interviewed say that there are no testing, no vaccinations being done. So who do you believe?

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
But Trump is still a moron and a liar and a crook.
Trump would have handled it better than either Trudeau or Biden but of course the TDS is so strong that opponents would say that would be highly unlikely.

See, the thing is, Trump sees the overall picture & long-term affects; on the other hand, politicians, only see as long as their term & look to the next election. BIG DIFFERENCE. We need leadership to look to the long-term consequences of every position they hold and every decision they make. Unfortunately, it hasn't happened in recent memory nor will it change for the foreseeable future. Truly unfortunate.

Reactions: B00Mer

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Trump would have handled it better than either Trudeau or Biden but of course the TDS is so strong that opponents would say that would be highly unlikely.

See, the thing is, Trump sees the overall picture & long-term affects; on the other hand, politicians, only see as long as their term & look to the next election. BIG DIFFERENCE. We need leadership to look to the long-term consequences of every position they hold and every decision they make. Unfortunately, it hasn't happened in recent memory nor will it change for the foreseeable future. Truly unfortunate.
Will be the demise of the greatest civilization mankind has ever seen . Fortunately I got to live through the best of times .

Reactions: B00Mer

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
omipron, omicon, etc. how many frickin niggerian variants are there? :confused: :( ;)

I am pretty sure that the big pharma globalists have plenty of new scariants to bring out after this Omicon goes away. It will never end as long as we keep allowing them to get away with this medical tyranny madness. And of course with the help of our dear comrade political leaders, and the lying media, and those so called lying health experts and ministers, they will gladly cooperate with the big pharma globalists. Refuse the booster jabs.

Those buffoons mentioned above are not pushing all of this covid nonsense for nothing. They have to be getting something out of it. If we allow them to get away with this con job once again then there will be another one to follow probably six months from now. They will try and vaccinate us all to death if they can.

It's time to take a stand and just say no. Enough already. We have done everything that they asked us to do, and it's time to crack the whip and pretty much tell those pro globalist communist batards of ours to take their vaccines and shove up you know where. Two weeks to flatten the curve, and we are now at close to a hundred weeks. Refuse the booster jabs. Stop allowing them to keep up with this fear mongering and panic mode program and agenda forever. It's your call. :cool:

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Once YOU 👆🏾go black, YOU never turn back 😉😂

I think that this Bonnie the commie Henry variant that we have been stuck with for over a year now needs to be eradicated for the health and well being of the citizen's of BC. We need a vaccine right away to stop this commie buffoon from infecting anymore innocent people with vaccines and her bullshit and lies.

She tells the non vaccinated to go get jabbed because the covid vaccine works, and then tells the vaccinated people that it does not work all that well so they should go and get a booster jab with more jabs to follow. It is beginning to look like none of the covid jabs are working. Bonnie Poo has to be getting something out of this by big pharma. Bonnie at one time did work for the WHO, and I do not mean the musical band The WHO.:D

Reactions: petros

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Who did she work for ?

The globalist controlled World Health Organization. A nasty little piece of crap that woman is. When she starts to babble, I start to fall asleep right away every bloody time. I think that she should get into the business of getting paid by people who have problems trying to fall to sleep because she is so boring to listen too. She could make a bundle of money. :ROFLMAO: