Weird Question: Do you drink coffee?

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
I am buying everyone in this forum a turkish coffee. Just want to know how to get together and have it in one place.

American Voice

Council Member
Jun 4, 2004
Two years ago, my blood pressure was 160/120. An espresso like you Middle Eastern maniacs prepare it might have killed me. Now, it would only make me sexually impotent for about a weekend. No thanks. I'll have a polite cup of Red Rose tea, steeped for 4 minutes, with a drop of honey and a splash of milk.

American Voice

Council Member
Jun 4, 2004
LuShes, you are making me blush. It's all about the relation between hypertension, circulation, and potency. If I took a decongestant containing Ibuprofen, the same effect. Limp, even in the presence of an eager woman. It's all in the blood. Caffeine, like alcohol by the way, while stimulating the heart, simultaneously constricts blood vessels, raising the BP. It's all just basic physiology. There is a crucial distinction between EXCITEMENT and arousal that needs to be made. And I fear I am in danger of treading too near the borderline here, should I go any further.

LuShes

Electoral Member
Mar 25, 2002
Kamloops, B.C.
www.canadiancontent.net
Oh my, lol, ok well I am glad you are well educated in the anatomy :) I guess you are just going to have to stay away from coffee when you go near your wife then, lol.

Coffee for me is terrible at night, will keep tossing and turning for hours. A light cup of tea suits me fine in the evening.

Sorry for the red cheeks :)

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
I totally disagree American Voice. For me, when I drink Turkish coffee and of course being a "Meniac Middel Eastern Guy", my blood circulation as you mentioned goes to the right parts of your body and gives it a boost if you know what I mean. That will increase my sexual arousal and excitment.

Should I be more open about this particular subject?

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
I am glad you caught the drift because I was going to go into very detailed explaination of what happens to me when I drink coffee.

BTW. You can call me Sam

American Voice

Council Member
Jun 4, 2004
LuShes said:
The only thing that I can consume that has an arrousing effect on me is any type of seafood.

Whenever I eat a nice, big piece of baked fish for breakfast, I feel a warm glow all day. Righteous meal! I think maybe it's that big dose of protein, and no fat.

Marijuana lowers blood pressure, and consequently has as an aphrodisiac effect, as well. It's been a very long time since I've had any, but I remember well.

~SexyBoi~

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Coffee is nasty because it stains your teeth and just has a druggy effect on some ppl. I'm just happy with my orange juice in da morning and sprite soda in the day 8)

American Voice

Council Member
Jun 4, 2004
A man walks into a cafe, sits down at a table, and says to the waiter, "Please, would you bring me a cup of coffee, without cream." Five minutes later, the waiter comes back, and says, "I'm sorry, sir, but we're all out cream. Can you take it without milk?"

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Coffee is an essential part of my life, right up there with breathing.

When I need a cup, I need it within seconds, so I have a perfect system: My three-litre Japanese hot pot keeps the water at the perfect temperature all day, and my bistro-style French press then makes (and damn quickly) da finest cuppa coffee, mon.

I like the sludge at the bottom of the cup, it is the pearl - the reward - that awaits as you suck on the liquid gold. A spoonful of sludge helps the day go down.

Best restaurant coffee: Greek.

American Voice

Council Member
Jun 4, 2004
No kidding, the finest cup of coffee is to be found at the Wendy's near the Ashland exit on Interstate 71. The manager there really takes pride in her franchise. If you want a decent meal fast, stop there. Excellent coffee!