Weird Question: Do you drink coffee?

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
I'm just a little curious as to whether the trend in coffee drinkers in going down. I, myself, drink tons of coffee. My favourite is from Second Cup at 8:00am.. But it goes throughout the whole day until 6pm, when I switch to decaf.

I also own a 800$ espresso machine. It's all good :D

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
moghrabi said:
I drink coffee as a fish - 7 am till 12 night. Love it

Excellent, another coffee lover :D

BTW, that cat of your is cracked out! It keeps blinking at me, freaky.

Anonymous

Electoral Member
Mar 24, 2002
:lol:
You have the chance to have a Second Cup. Here, we have only Starbuck,, not very good. I like Nespresso coffee, bessst in the world.

Shmad

Electoral Member
Mar 24, 2002
Cache Creek, BC
www.justrant.com
Personally I love Esquires coffee. Not certain if its available in all your areas, should be in Toronto. Second Cup though is my second choice if I cant get any Esquires..

On a side note with working night shifts my coffee intake has gone down to almost nothing, but I still love that first 4 cups of coffee in the AM or in my case PM :)

Ginger_Ale

Electoral Member
May 23, 2004
Boston
I don't really like coffee, it's a bit too bland and sour, but I guess that's what wakes you up in the morning, that taste. I do drink tea almost every day though. :)

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
moghrabi said:
Well just to let youall know. My real favorite is Turkish coffee. You have to try it and see.

Moghrabi, I LOVE TURKISH COFFEE!! It's awesome stuff. I can only buy it at one restaurant near my house, Red Rose I think it's called. A persian resto. Grrreat stuff :)

I wish I could make it, but I don't know how and I don't have a tobruk (I think that's what they're called).

Cheers to coffee :)

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
Andem. Give your address and I'll send you one. To make it is so easy. The coffee you can buy from any store like safeway. Make sure it is made and packaged in Lebanon.

Cyberm4n

Electoral Member
Jun 6, 2002
Toronto
weird question indeed.

yes, i drink coffee. one in the morning and maybe one in the afternoon, but thats only sometimes. espresso is nasty and cappuccino is just.. too fancy for me, thanks.

Prometheus

Electoral Member
Jul 12, 2003
Eastern USA
I drink coffee, usually not till i get settled in to work in the AM though. There is a company where I live called 5 o'clock coffee that sets up their brand in local offices and stores. It is really bad, but we have managed to smuggle our own in. I like my coffee black and in a big mug. When the temp is just right I'll chug it.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
fuzzy. This why you look like that in the pic. You don't drink coffee. Try it and you will become handsome.

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
hahahahaha, You're hilarious moghrabi :) You will look like a monkey if you don't keep your body refreshed with coffee _atleast_ once per day :)