Weird Question: Do you drink coffee?

CivGeneral

May 29, 2004
Personaly, I dont drink coffee. I have never had to drink the stuff. Though I have had coffee flavored ice cream

EternalSunshine

Electoral Member
Jun 3, 2004
Montreal
Nothing's like that first sip of coffee in the morning....I drink it only in the morning, and I can't stand those flavored fancy-trendy coffees.

LuShes

Electoral Member
Mar 25, 2002
Kamloops, B.C.
www.canadiancontent.net
Eternal Sunshine: I can't stand to much of the trendy stuff either, but once in awhile its a nice treat from the usual. I never usually have time to do anything fancy for myself, lol.

As i run out the door for work, its usually a strong cup of coffee, 2 spoons of sugar, and a cold peice of toast... :/

Prometheus

Electoral Member
Jul 12, 2003
Eastern USA
I've seen a rise in the number of people who drink chilled coffee. I've tried it once but didn't care for it really.

Is there a trend for chilled coffees in Canada, or has anyone in here tried it?

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Second Cup's iced cappuccino is alright.. Tim Hortons is also ok, but it depends on who makes it. I won't buy Tim's iced cap if its not made by this woman near my house in Toronto.

Dunno what it is that I like about hers, but at other timmy's, its just not that good!

By the way, Tim Horton's coffee is crap. City dwellers like me probably prefer Second Cup because we've tasted better -- infact, there's Second Cup all over the place here, and the number of Starbucks in Toronto seems to be dwindling in favour of Second Cup or Timothy's World Coffee..

That's my little tidbits :D

Jim

Electoral Member
Jun 2, 2004
Montreal Qc
My wife asks me if I would like a cup of Java. I reply... no thanks babe!
THEN what I do is ... I just have a sip from her cup once its made. It drives her crazy!! :twisted:

Lisa

Electoral Member
May 22, 2004
Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Hey!

Yes coffee is delicious. Just wanted to say that we don't even have starbucks, so don't be too negative about it, you at least have the opportunity to get coffee in the morning. I always have to get it in the "refter", our university cafeteria and that coffee sucks.

Besides I don't know if you ever heard of Senseo coffee machine, but it is the best coffee in the world. It is an invention of the Dutch company Philips.

www.senseo.nl

cookies

Jun 1, 2004
www.cellphones.ca
Starbucks rocks!! :D (not only because they have a lot of cuties there :wink: )

The only reason I started drinking coffee was to go check a girl out... Now it's a ritual for me for everymorning to get coffee... :D

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Starbucks coffee sucks. The only reason why I would ever drink it is because a) It's the closest to my workplace or b) It's the only choice. or c) My friends wanted to go there and I was outnumbered.

:toothy10:

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
Numure said:
I like.. The small French and Lebanese Caffée in Montréal. Best caffée and atmosphere you can get :)

You are my kind. The Lebanese Coffee. I am Lebanese by origin by the way.

American Voice

Council Member
Jun 4, 2004
Bin Bush said:
Numure said:
I like.. The small French and Lebanese Caffée in Montréal. Best caffée and atmosphere you can get :)

You are my kind. The Lebanese Coffee. I am Lebanese by origin by the way.

Bin Bush, is this an answer to your question? The sweetest and most beautiful woman I knew before I reached the age of 23 was Lorraine Ferris, who was from Lebanon. We had a wonderful friendship for about three months. Subsequently, she joined a Roman Catholic convent order, and became a registered nurse; just as she said it was her intention to do. :D

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
American Voice.

Thanks for the compliment. The Ferris family is a well known family in Lebanon. Wewe have very beautiful women (and handsome guys like me). I might go back and get a Lebanese wife. They are truly sweet and they make very good coffee - just to stay on the coffee topic.