Wear a Poppy, says Don Cherry

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Get a room.

TM is still feeling neutered over the schooling he took on water treatment. I think it's a Saskatistan thing as Pete's feeling the same way over tax credits. They are triggered by Bottle sorters that are smarter than they are.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
TM is still feeling neutered over the schooling he took on water treatment. I think it's a Saskatistan thing as Pete's feeling the same way over tax credits. They are triggered by Bottle sorters that are smarter than they are.

Relax I know you can't provide any credentials for Alberta or Sask. tissue paper dissolves with assfact creds. it'll be alright, keep your stick on the ice, maybe you will win tomorrow

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada

Peter M writes;

“Currently, about ten per cent of serving Canadian Armed Forces personnel are members of visible minority communities.”

Actually, only about 5% are visible minorities,,,, but in any case, in Canada 22% of the population is visible minority, so the military should have 22% vis mins,,,, but they only have a fraction of this number.
Clearly the visible minorities are not doing their share of the heavy lifting in protecting this country.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Relax I know you can't provide any credentials for Alberta or Sask. tissue paper dissolves with assfact creds. it'll be alright, keep your stick on the ice, maybe you will win tomorrow

Sorry for embarrassing you. I know the idea of learming something new leaves you triggered. You should just try and relax and enjoy the experience

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Remember, remember the 10th of November.

Being that this thread was already off-track I thought I would take the opportunity to remember the 29 lives lost when the Edmund Fitzgerald went down to the depths.