WE really need to get rid of this guy

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
He'd have to come up with how first, and that's an issue for him. Lots of lashing out, nothing backing his own 'plans'.
I don't really think he does. At this point people will vote for anyone but the buffoon currently in office. Almost anybody will do a better job than TrueDope.
Does it take a lot of planning to cut a very very costly ideology from an economy?
Good ol' Canadian values!
Ta da!

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
“Doubling down & rolling up our sleeves & that’s what I’m here for?” Followed by a smirk? Dude doesn’t seem to even believe that line himself…& everything is someone or something else’s fault.
1704164467203.jpeg
1704164740608.jpeg
Mercedes the Interviewer, “Do you feel you bear some responsibility on the housing situation vs the record immigration?”

Trudeau responded, “Of course, we ALL bear responsibility…?” Really? Is this another one of those lessons we can all learn from, like blackface?
1704165108144.jpeg
1704165130888.jpeg
Canada is “Stepping Up & Doubling Down on Defence Cuts in Military Spending??” What??
1704165569576.jpeg
1704165587575.jpeg
“Terrorism is Terrifying & with everything that’s happening overseas, we are doing everything to combat Islamophobia & antisemitism, etc…” Wait! He’s doubling down again right here:
1704166198242.jpeg
“The right to protest in Canada is incredibly incredibly important and we will always defend that right (Honk Honk) in Shopping Malls at Christmas if it’s directed at Israel, etc…”
1704166681310.jpeg

Attachments

• 1704166426078.jpeg
    1704166426078.jpeg
    66.4 KB · Views: 0

bob the dog

Council Member
Aug 14, 2020
Looking at the map it is not unrealistic that a Western party could win 50 - 60 seats by just being on the ballot. Conservatives still win the election but now they have to be accountable to their support. The big majority is never a good thing imo.

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
Looking at the map it is not unrealistic that a Western party could win 50 - 60 seats by just being on the ballot. Conservatives still win the election but now they have to be accountable to their support. The big majority is never a good thing imo.
Unfortunately, that 50 seat win will take seats from the Conservatives, not liberals. That would result in another liberal minority propped up by the dippers.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
The majority of Canadians elected the Liberal version of Donald Trump.
Trump and Trudeau are identical. Brainless trust fund babys.
If you think either of these narcissists gave a toot about you, I feel sad for you.

I'll agree on them being brainless trust fund babies.

But they are not alike otherwise. Claiming so is just proof you are out of touch with reality.

• Haha
Reactions: Taxslave2

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
I'll agree on them being brainless trust fund babies.

But they are not alike otherwise. Claiming so is just proof you are out of touch with reality.

Is it possible that you don't agree because Trudeau supports some of the things you believe in? While Trump doesn't?
I'm not talking about the politics; I'm talking about the men and how they sell the same bullshit, and use the same playbook.
Even the hardcore supporters are the same in how they blindly follow no matter what the evidence of wrongdoing.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
The majority of Canadians elected the Liberal version of Donald Trump.
Trump and Trudeau are identical. Brainless trust fund babys.
If you think either of these narcissists gave a toot about you, I feel sad for you.
Does True Dope share what I find to be Jabba the Trump's most irritating characteristic? Making strong statements, then losing interest and wandering off?

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
Does True Dope share what I find to be Jabba the Trump's most irritating characteristic? Making strong statements, then losing interest and wandering off?
He doesn't so much wonder off, rather doubles down on stupid. Even when the very few on his own team with balls tell him he is wrong. They just get dumped for being honest.

Reactions: Ron in Regina

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Is it possible that you don't agree because Trudeau supports some of the things you believe in? While Trump doesn't?

No.

Trudeau's an idiot, don't get me wrong.

But that's pretty much it; a spoiled little idiot.

Trump is downright fucking dangerous.

And if you don't know why then you REALLY need to start paying attention.

I'm not talking about the politics; I'm talking about the men and how they sell the same bullshit, and use the same playbook.

... I'd ask if you're joking but I think you honestly believe that.

Even the hardcore supporters are the same in how they blindly follow no matter what the evidence of wrongdoing.

LOL - even the hard core supporters are NOT the same, at all.

I get it, you hate Trudeau. But to compare him to Trump is inanity.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Have you got an example for comparison?
Guess who is who....

"This pizza is tremendous, folks! Absolutely fantastic. The crust is the best, believe me. I've had pizzas all over, but this one is a winner. The cheese, the sauce, everything – it's a real success. I've always said, I know great pizza, and this is one of the greatest. A tremendous pizza, no doubt!"

"This pizza represents the diversity of flavors coming together in a delicious harmony. The toppings, much like our multicultural society, create a rich and inclusive experience. The crust is like a strong foundation, supporting the unity of taste. Overall, a truly Canadian pizza that embraces everyone's palate with open arms."

Reactions: bob the dog

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Have you got an example for comparison?
Here's a couple (on Jabba's part, not True Dope's).

Early on in his presidency, he went to a Carrier factory in one of the big square states, and allegedly negociated a deal to keep five or six hundred jobs that the plant had decided to eliminate. But that was all there was to "bringing manufacturing back to the U.S." No policies, no press conferences, no follow-up. It's like the Carrier deal was performative, and not followed by any policy action.

Another one. . . the strike on Syria. In 2017, Trump ordered a missile strike to respond to Assad gassing his own people. I thought it was great, and hoped it would show that he could grow into the office. But after that. . . nothing. Syria dropped off the map. I don't think it was ever mentioned again in his entire term.

Do you have examples of True Dope playing something up big-time, and then apparently losing interest?

I don't think much of True Dope, and in the coming storm, I favor Pete Poo-lover. But I'm a Yank, and I fully and freely admit and encourage Canadians to vote for what the see as their own best interests. "Pay no mind to that fire-breathing monster to the south, do what's best for Canada."

I really mean it.

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
No.

Trudeau's an idiot, don't get me wrong.

But that's pretty much it; a spoiled little idiot.

Trump is downright fucking dangerous.

And if you don't know why then you REALLY need to start paying attention.

... I'd ask if you're joking but I think you honestly believe that.

LOL - even the hard core supporters are NOT the same, at all.

I get it, you hate Trudeau. But to compare him to Trump is inanity.
Trump is a far better person than turdOWE.