WE really need to get rid of this guy

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Looks like Justin's wife agrees with us, it is time to get rid of this guy. Saw and alert that she is separating from him.
1690994293619.jpeg
Looks like Sofie is getting rid of Justin first. Is this some kind’a Rideau Hall cabinet shuffle?
(Mr. Trudeau and his family have lived in Rideau Cottage on the grounds of Rideau Hall instead of the more traditional prime ministerial residence of 24 Sussex Drive. The cottage is a two-level, 22-room home. Justin also has access to a 16-room residence at Harrington Lake in Quebec.)
1690994371613.jpeg
Trudeau is the second prime minister to announce a separation while in office.

His father, Pierre Trudeau, separated from wife Margaret in 1979 and the two divorced in 1984.

Another Trudeau generational One-Two Punch just like the War Measures Act & the Emergency Measures Act, etc….

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Do we hate her?
Is that relevant? Just starved for actual Canadian Political News is all. Meta & FaceBook cut Canada off (& I get it due to Bill C-18).

I get my major feeds through Apple though, but I’ve noticed the difference with Google this morning.

Anyway, the Trudeaus. They’ve been on the outs for years. She was involved in the WE Scandal but on the peripheral for Justin to lie about. For translation let’s call her a non-combatant politically. They’ve put on a front for political appearances but now they’re not.

This goes back years. She’s done her time for Justin’s political career but sounds like it’s past him having a political career for them to pretend to be married for.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Sophie got rid of him.

Justin Trudeau and wife Sophie Gregoire Trudeau separating, after 18 years of marriage

Reactions: Taxslave2

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Justin Trudeau may have broken promises in the past but it is absolutely guaranteed that his latest pledge will be shattered to smithereens in very short order.

“I won’t be stirring up anger,” the prime minister said this week. Considering his track record, Trudeau’s statement was as hypocritical as it was laughable.
1691067851416.jpeg
Trudeau has in the past labelled Canadians racists and misogynists; called the Freedom Convoy a “fringe minority,” which earned a rebuke from the Emergencies Act Commissioner; and several polls have highlighted the prime minister’s divisive and angry tone.

And yet he still believes he occupies the high moral ground and can lecture Conservative Opposition Leader Pierre Poilievre. Trudeau may lack many virtues, but he clearly has no shame.

At the same press conference on Monday, Trudeau was at his most moralizing when he accused Poilievre of playing on people’s “fear, anxiety and frustration.”

“You don’t solve problems by scaring people, by stirring up anger. (Poilievre’s) hoping he’s going to get votes out of it,” said the prime minister, at the conference in Hamilton, Ont.

Is this the same man who told a Quebec television station in December 2021 that those who refused to get vaccinated “don’t believe in the science/progress and are very often misogynistic and racist.” He added, “This leads us, as a leader and as a country, to make a choice: Do we tolerate these people?”

A prime minister implying that certain sections of his country were intolerable might justifiably be accused of stirring up hatred and anger.

And when you consider that he was doing it in the middle of an election campaign, it’s fairly certain that his motive was to get votes.

Then there was the calling out of Freedom Convoy protesters as a “fringe minority” with “unacceptable views.” The prime minister later said he regretted using those words but only after Paul Rouleau, the Emergencies Act Commissioner, highlighted what Trudeau said as an example of political rhetoric that tended to inflame anger.

Canadians, however, seem to have long realized that it is the prime minister who is the source of major divisions in this country.

Various Poll results from various times at the below link.

It is worth remembering what Jody Wilson-Raybould said of her former boss when she refused to be bullied by him into giving SNC-Lavalin a deferred prosecution when she was attorney general.

“I wish that I had never met you,” she told Trudeau, according to her memoir, Indian in the Cabinet.

What an extraordinary statement to make to a prime minister.

But there was more.

She was mad at herself, Wilson-Raybould said, because she had believed Trudeau was an “honest and good person, when, in truth, he would so casually lie to the public and then think he could get away with it.”

Accusing Trudeau of lying was bad enough, but saying he did it casually is an absolutely damning indictment of a man’s character.

So, when a clearly irate Trudeau says of Poilievre, “His answer to everything is cuts and be angry,” who can believe the prime minister?

And when he says, “The anger that he is drumming up is dangerous for Canadians,” it’s almost as if Trudeau is talking to himself.

But being divisive has worked for Trudeau in the past, so no one should hold their breath that he will change.

In contrast, Poilievre’s response to Trudeau’s rant was surprisingly calm and measured.

Asked whether he was stoking fear and anxiety, Poilievre said, “I’m concerned that Canadians can’t afford to live and that they are not safe in their communities. Justin Trudeau is upset that I’m saying things are broken. Maybe he should stop breaking them.”

Poilievre has often been the pit bull on the Opposition’s front bench in the House of Commons. Adopting a calm and measured approach seems to be part of a new image makeover. Let’s hope it continues.

Calm and measured is a better prime ministerial look and far better than the angry and divisive one attached to the current incumbent.

bob the dog

Council Member
Aug 14, 2020
Hearing Sophie is calling it a day. Good for her imo. Should be a lesson for all of us somewhere there. Would be a very good candidate for the Green Party to nab but they will stick with Liz May.

Meanwhile Justin will continue to live his millionaire lifestyle and follow his dick wherever he can find someone to stroke his ego. My guess is that one from Finland is on his list.

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
And they begin. I even waited for someone else to post the first one…
1691114170906.jpeg
OTTAWA, CANADA — Prime Minister Justin Trudeau announced the separation from his wife of 18 years Tuesday, shocking millions of Canadians who reportedly had no clue the effeminate leader had been married this whole time, least of all to a woman.

"Oh wow, he was married?" said normal Canadian woman Jill Thorleaf. "That's nice. Wait -- to a woman? Really?? Huh. Wow. I had no idea. Good for him."

In a brief statement, Trudeau called for privacy as his life crumbled around him. "Please stop asking if Sophie was really a woman," said a tearful Trudeau. "You're hurting my feelings! Sophie is real. She's real! The next person who asks is getting curb stomped by a Mountie!"

Trudeau's Canadian wife, who no one has ever seen and may not exist, has reportedly had her bank account and assets frozen pending reconciliation. If she returns home and lets her husband decorate the living room of the Rideau Cottage the way he wants, she will be welcomed back with open arms. "The ball is in her court," Trudeau maintained. "She has to stop having her own opinions and feelings."

"Or else," he added ominously.

At publishing time, the Canadian press was mourning what has been deemed a terrible setback for interracial marriage in Canada.

• Haha
Reactions: IdRatherBeSkiing

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
And they begin. I even waited for someone else to post the first one…
View attachment 18884
OTTAWA, CANADA — Prime Minister Justin Trudeau announced the separation from his wife of 18 years Tuesday, shocking millions of Canadians who reportedly had no clue the effeminate leader had been married this whole time, least of all to a woman.

"Oh wow, he was married?" said normal Canadian woman Jill Thorleaf. "That's nice. Wait -- to a woman? Really?? Huh. Wow. I had no idea. Good for him."

In a brief statement, Trudeau called for privacy as his life crumbled around him. "Please stop asking if Sophie was really a woman," said a tearful Trudeau. "You're hurting my feelings! Sophie is real. She's real! The next person who asks is getting curb stomped by a Mountie!"

Trudeau's Canadian wife, who no one has ever seen and may not exist, has reportedly had her bank account and assets frozen pending reconciliation. If she returns home and lets her husband decorate the living room of the Rideau Cottage the way he wants, she will be welcomed back with open arms. "The ball is in her court," Trudeau maintained. "She has to stop having her own opinions and feelings."

"Or else," he added ominously.

At publishing time, the Canadian press was mourning what has been deemed a terrible setback for interracial marriage in Canada.
Do we hate her?
She wanted to be a princess and when she got there found it wasn’t all it was built up to be .

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
She wanted to be a princess and when she got there found it wasn’t all it was built up to be .
It’s important to separate the personal from the political. Criticizing Trudeau’s leadership and policies, as I have done many times, is fair game. Anything beyond these boundaries, in what is essentially a private family matter, should be viewed as conjecture, or worse.

Which isn’t to say that the Trudeaus’ separation won’t be a factor in Canadian politics in the days, months, weeks and years to come. It most certainly will, and it’s something that we’re free to openly discuss and debate.

Trudeau’s advisers are fundamentally aware that the only other Canadian prime minister to have announced a separation while still in office was his father, Pierre Trudeau. It doesn’t mean we have to connect the dots, but it’s a historical tie-in that can’t be ignored. At the same time, they also know the elder Trudeau’s separation and divorce from Margaret Trudeau had little to no political effect. Canadians largely voted for him, or against him, due to his policies and economic plan for the country. Everything else was perceived as noise.

The current prime minister has certainly made plenty of noise since he was first elected in 2015. Most of it has been pretty bad, truth be told.
This includes: numerous instances of wearing blackface; two ethics violations; mishandling the Freedom Convoy; taking a knee during a Black Lives Matter protest; instituting a National Day for Truth and Reconciliation and spending the day surfing in Tofino, B.C.; public spats with (mostly) female MPs and cabinet ministers; destroying Canada’s international reputation; instituting a crippling federal carbon tax; and spending unprecedented amounts of public money.

Reactions: Tecumsehsbones

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Justin Trudeau owes the public more details about his separation from his wife, Sophie Grégoire Trudeau, but there is no need for him to disclose that information right now — his family should be given time to navigate a difficult transition. And until further details are made public, critics should refrain from making cruel or unfair assumptions.
1691173559518.jpeg
Considering Canada’s increasingly toxic and partisan political culture, for which both sides bear some blame, it would be good if we exercised ‘some’ restraint with politicians’ personal scandals — but what should this look like?

Reactions: Dixie Cup