We have more conspiracy theorists in this forum...

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Than you might think.........
Why some people believe in conspiracies...........................
Here's a theory: President Barack Obama was not born in the United States. Here's another: Climate change is a hoax. Here's one more: The "deep state" spied on Donald Trump's campaign, and is now trying to destroy his presidency.
Who believes this stuff? Conspiracy theories have been cooked up for ages, but for the first time in history, we have a president who has regularly endorsed them. Assuming that President Donald Trump's preoccupation is genuine, he shares it with many fellow Americans. What explains it?
I'm a psychologist who studies, among other things, people's worldviews and belief systems. I wanted to figure out why some people gobble up conspiratorial explanations, while others dismiss them as the raving of lunatics.

By and large, people gravitate toward conspiracy theories that seem to affirm or validate their political views. Republicans are vastly more likely than Democrats to believe the Obama "birther" theory or that climate change is a hoax. Democrats are more likely to believe that Trump's campaign "colluded" with the Russians.
But some people are habitual conspiracists who entertain a variety of generic conspiracy theories.
For example, they believe that world politics are controlled by a cabal instead of governments, or that scientists systematically deceive the public. This indicates that personality or other individual differences might be at play.
In fact, some people seem to be downright devoted to conspiracy theories. When conspiracy maven Alex Jones' content was recently banned from several social media websites, the popularity of his Infowars news app skyrocketed.
Scientific research examining the nature of the "conspiratorial disposition" is abundant, but scattershot. So in a pair of new studies, and with help from my student Molly Graether, I tried to build on previous research to piece together a more comprehensive profile of the typical conspiracy theory believer, and for that matter, the typical non-believe
More:.....https://www.livescience.com/63658-why-people-believe-conspiracy-theories.html

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
http://www.readersdigest.com.au/tru...nspiracy-theories-actually-turned-out-be-true
Wikipedia

All of these so-called "conspiracy theories" turned out to be legit.

• 1 of 12
https://www.criminaljusticedegreehub.com/conspiracy-theories/
Conspiracy Theories that Turned Out to be True

The CIA Built a Heart Attack Gun
● The theory:
○ The government has developed a gun that can cause fatal heart attacks
● What really happened:
○ The CIA developed a secret weapon in the 60’s and 70’s
■ A small poison dart was shot out that would cause a heart attack
● It could penetrate clothing and leave nothing behind except a tiny red dot on the skin, disintegrating on impact
● The target would feel as if they’d been bitten by a mosquito
● The poison denatures quickly so autopsy would not indicate foul play
● Why we know about it:
○ In 1975, Congress investigated the rogue activities of the CIA
■ United States Senate Select Committee to Study Governmental Operations with Respect to Intelligence Activities
■ During testimony, the secret weapon became known to Congress
Operation Mockingbird
● The theory:
○ The CIA is spying on American journalists and controlling the media
● What really happened:
○ Operation Mockingbird was a CIA operation that spied on members of the Washington press corps in 1963, 1972 and 1973
■ They also paid journalists to publish CIA propaganda
■ This included wiretapping phones as well as observing their offices to track their activity and visitors
○ Wiretapping of civilians is against CIA code
■ At least one part of Operation Mockingbird was done with coordination from the Attorney General, Secretary of Defense and Director of the Defense Intelligence Agency
○ Kennedy set the precedent for monitoring civilians, but it was also practiced in the Johnson, Nixon, George W. Bush and Obama administrations
● Why we know about it:
○ Mockingbird was uncovered by the Church Committee after the Watergate scandal
○ John F. Kennedy secretly recorded Operation Mockingbird conversations in the Oval Office. They are now part of The Presidential Recordings
Poisoned Alcohol
The theory:
● The FBI poisoned alcohol during Prohibition
● What really happened:
○ In 1920, the US passed the 18th Amendment of the Constitution, banning the sale, productions and importation of alcohol
■ The Prohibition Era was marked by widespread bootlegging of alcohol
● Some of this alcohol, made in private stills, had major health risks from heavy metals in the alcohol
○ Could lead to illness and even blindness
● Industrial alcohols (used in paints, solvents, fuels and medical supplies) were regularly stolen by bootleggers, redistilled and resold
○ These were regularly stolen by bootleggers, redistilled and resold
○ Law enforcement was frustrated that people continued to consume alcohol
■ The government redesigned formulas used to make industrial alcohol undrinkable
● The new formulas included adding kerosene, gasoline, benzene, iodine, zinc, mercury salts, nicotine, ether, formaldehyde, chloroform, carbolic acid, quinine and acetone
● Mandated that up to 10% of total product would be poisonous methyl alcohol
○ The government hoped this method would scare people into giving up drinking
○ Some estimates say that by the time Prohibition was repealed in 1933, the federal poisoning program had killed at least 10,000 people
● Why we know about it:
○ New York City medical examiner Charles Norris was very outspoken against the poisoning program
■ 1926 NYC: 1,200 became sick from poisoned alcohol, 400 died
● 1927: Deaths increased to 700
■ Norris assigned his toxicologist to testing confiscated whiskey for poisons, finding many of the ones we know about today
○ Public health officials and anti-Prohibitionists, including Missouri Senator James Reed, spoke out against the poisoning program
Cancer-Causing Vaccines
The theory:
● People may have gotten a cancer-causing virus from contaminated polio vaccines
What really happened:
● Simian Virus 40 was first found in monkeys in 1960
○ Monkey kidney cell cultures were used to produce the vaccine
○ The SV40 virus has been linked to many human cancers including childhood leukemia, lung cancer, bone cancer and Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
■ While SV40 has been found in these cancers, it there is debate as the whether or not the virus actually causes cancer
○ Shortly after it’s discovery, scientists discovered SV40 contaminated some polio vaccines
■ It was reportedly removed from all vaccines in 1963
● An estimated 10-30 million people may have been exposed to SV40 after receiving polio vaccines in the 1950s and 1960s
○ More than 98 million people received polio vaccines before the contamination was discovered and eliminated
Why we know about it:
● The CDC admitted to SV40 contamination in polio vaccines
○ In 2013, the CDC abruptly took down its fact sheet on the subject
Gay Bombs
The theory:
● The military attempted to develop a bomb that would turn the enemy gay
What really happened:
● 1994 – The U.S. Air Force explored the possibility of using pheromones as a weapon
○ A proposal requested a 6-year, $7.5 million grant to see if dousing enemy combatants with female pheromones would cause a biological reaction in troops
■ The proposal suggested that affected soldiers would find their comrades “sexually irresistible” and could potentially lead to homosexual behavior
■ Presumably, the unbearable attraction would render enemy soldiers less effective in combat
How we know about it:
● The proposal was discovered by a military spending watchdog group through a Freedom of Information Act request

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
LOL, we go by the facts while das slept at at unholiday inn last night
;)
Welp doood, let's play memes against science sights some more das

The problem is das, you had your RACIST idjit 10% baby troool ass kicked, now you are WHINING like a sad lil beatch because learning what the facts are hurt your head so much !!!

girlyman!

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Now you are doing a trudeau style selfy darlin?
:)
Nothing more sad then a whining redneck girly man who can't pull the boots from his loser a$$.

Well, at least you are out of the closet now.

The chief court witness for the CDC ( 17 pages of SHEEPSKIN on the wall!!!) made a fool out of your viewpoint ( well, you has a wall because walls work) and everyone else is a conspiracy theorist?

You said you haven't had the flue since you started taking the anal flue shot...OK
;)
so...PROVE IT DOOOOD!

Take your time...I'll wait.

PS
Why I am an anti-Zionist Jew

RAY FILAR 29 April 2016
The Israeli government deliberately invokes terrorist attacks, rockets, and scary brown men in headscarfs to stoke the population's fear, but I am scared of the racism Zionists use to justify the occupation. Originally published August 2014.
https://www.opendemocracy.net/transformation/ray-filar/why-i-am-antizionist-jew

THE NATION-STATE LAW IS A FALSE CLAIM
Recently, the State of Israel enacted a law proclaiming itself the ‘nation-state’ of all Jews on planet earth, regardless of nationality.

Torah Jews believes this declaration to be wrong and unlawful.
https://www.truetorahjews.org/

Israel’s Religious Zionist Vs. Ultra-Orthodox Rift
Rabbi Daniel Landes on why Israel's Religious Zionist and hareidi populations are heading for a major divide.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/israels-religious-zionist-vs-ultra-orthodox-rift
Guess which side the skin heads are on here das.

You Closet Zionists ( of any color or religion that Zionists can be) hate Jews who agree with MHz don't you DAS?
:(
That is the very definition of HATEFUL discrimination bub.

The Invention of the Jewish People
A historical tour de force, The Invention of the Jewish People offers a groundbreaking account of Jewish and Israeli history. Exploding the myth that there was a forced Jewish exile in the first century at the hands of the Romans, Israeli historian Shlomo Sand argues that most modern Jews descend from converts, whose native lands were scattered across the Middle East and Eastern Europe.

In this iconoclastic work, which spent nineteen weeks on the Israeli bestseller list and won the coveted Aujourd’hui Award in France, Sand provides the intellectual foundations for a new vision of Israel’s future.
by Shlomo Sand (Author), Yael Lotan (Translator)

Shlomo Sand (pronounced Zand; Hebrew: שלמה זנד‬; born 10 September 1946) is an Israeli Emeritus Professor of History at Tel Aviv University.[3][4][5][6][7]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shlomo_Sand

You're living a lie doood!

Well, your turn now DAS.
;)
..meme me up spotty.

Last edited:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
The Term “Conspiracy Theory” — an Invention of the CIA

from the Rev. Douglas Wilson, member of the Core Group of Project Unspeakable
Having read JFK and the Unspeakable several years ago, I’ve been thinking about assassinations for quite a while and I’ve seen how “conspiracy theory” is used to shut off debate

Conspiracy theory’s acutely negative connotations may be traced to liberal historian Richard Hofstadter’s well-known fusillades against the “New Right.” Yet it was the Central Intelligence Agency that likely played the greatest role in effectively “weaponizing” the term. In the groundswell of public skepticism toward the Warren Commission’s findings on the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, the CIA sent a detailed directive to all of its bureaus. Titled “Countering Criticism of the Warren Commission Report,” the dispatch played a definitive role in making the “conspiracy theory” term a weapon to be wielded against almost any individual or group calling the government’s increasingly clandestine programs and activities into question.
https://projectunspeakable.com/conspiracy-theory-invention-of-cia/

Yes DAS, magic bullets which do turns in mid air all by them selves are a conspiracy theory.
;)
IT'S MAGIC!!!

10 Conspiracy Theories That Turned Out To Be True

The Gulf of Tonkin Incident, escalator of the Vietnam War, never happened
Tuskegee Syphilis Experiment: Deliberate Non-treatment of Syphilis-Infected Patients
Project MKUltra: CIA Mind Control Program ( couldn't work on DAS?)
Operation Northwoods: US military had plans for ‘false flag' Cuban provocation
CIA drug trafficking in Los Angeles ( das stayed up all night at a unholiday inn last night?)
Operation Mockingbird: Early incarnation of media control ( HIGH Das!)
COINTELPRO: 1960s Counter Intelligence Programs Against Activists
Operation Snow White: The Church of Scientology infiltrated the government and stole information
National governments/corporations determine global economic policy in secret (TPP, TISA, etc.)
The US Government Illegally Spies On Its Own Citizens ( gotta keep the social score high!)

CIA Document 1035-960 was released in response to a 1976 FOIA request by the New York Times. The directive is especially significant because it outlines the CIA’s concern regarding “the whole reputation of the American government” vis-à-vis the Warren Commission Report. The agency was especially interested in maintaining its own image and role as it “contributed information to the [Warren] investigation.”

The memorandum lays out a detailed series of actions and techniques for “countering and discrediting the claims of the conspiracy theorists, so as to inhibit the circulation of such claims in other countries
https://www.oddee.com/item_99023.aspx

Vet recalls horrors, heroism after Israeli attack of USS Liberty during Six-Day War

It started when an Israeli jet made repeated strafing runs on the Liberty, firing “rocket cannon” rounds into the ship, Slavens said. The attack ended with an Israeli patrol boat putting a torpedo in the ship’s starboard side. The attack killed 34 Americans and wounded more than 170, including Slavens.
http://www2.ljworld.com/news/genera...eli-attack-of-uss-liberty-during-six-day-war/

(see: The Gulf of Tonkin Incident, escalator of the Vietnam War, never happened, above)

We KNOW what SIDE you slept with at the Inn last night DAS.
;)
"schlept" I meant.

Last edited:

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
No matter where I fish, I keep catching the same two Jew hating minnow bottom feeders......
That's what I get for using a dragline...

They just keep following my boat even if I'm not fishing
And they just keep biting on the same two lures, Joos and conspiracies

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
It's not a boat, it's the dribble of shit you leave wherever you go. Who would not expect to see named on a thread about conspiracies, and the Jewish trolls send to defend the indefensible. There are simply too many dead bodies of Gentiles to show they are a benign group.
The only reason Sask escaped, if they did, us because it was too fuking cold and the winters too long.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
The one you are in?
;)
I'll wear my rubbers so it matches the decor

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
The PEDO meme beatch is back.

In Canada, an estimated 45,288 children are reported missing each year.
Government of Canada, Canada’s Missing – 2015 Fast Fact Sheet.
https://globalmissingkids.org/awareness/missing-children-statistics/

According to the FBI, in 2018 there were 424,066 NCIC entries for missing children. In 2017, the total number of missing children entries into NCIC was 464,324.
http://www.missingkids.com/footer/media/keyfacts

How many of them are living in your garden bub?

Last edited:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
No matter where I fish, I keep catching the same two Jew hating minnow bottom feeders......
That's what I get for using a dragline...
They just keep following my boat even if I'm not fishing
And they just keep biting on the same two lures, Joos and conspiracies

Funny you can't win an argument on facts so now you wanna dream tuff?

Lol you are a loser beatch Das, You proved that yourself, now you are crying like a little baby. Just like boomer did before he ran away crying the last time it was his turn to be the guy who ate the WANKER slab of bread.

You arse the bait alright weiner.
;)
You should get along great with boomer, he has had so much practice blowing tires on his tricycle. Well babe, at least boomer will love you long time. Ask his mom if you can play with his pellet gun.