Vaccines will be the end of the pandemic in Spring 2021

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Mark your calendars and RESET your clocks :)

‘A big sigh of relief’: Trudeau says coronavirus vaccines in spring will begin end of pandemic​

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said that Canadians will only need to hold on for “a few more months” as he says the country will begin to see the other side of the ongoing coronavirus pandemic in the spring.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

‘A big sigh of relief’: Trudeau says coronavirus vaccines in spring will begin end of pandemic​

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said that Canadians will only need to hold on for “a few more months” as he says the country will begin to see the other side of the ongoing coronavirus pandemic in the spring.

Anything would be nice to end this hysteria.. even if it's sugar water (a Placebo) and it is just to make people feel good like the masks. ;)

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

Thank you Mr. Trump and warp speed

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
I know the American vaccines are progressing well. Haven't heard much about the Canadian ones. The timeline assumes Canada would have access to the American vaccine in a timely manner. We would likely be after all the Americans are vaccinated.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Yeah yeah. What's in the vaccine? I said elsewhere that vaccines take a minimum of 3-5 years to develop and that's if you get everything right the first time every step of the way. Even if it's given priority it's still highly unlikely that an effective vaccine and enough doses to make it worthwhile can be developed in a year or less. Those aren't my words, those are the words of a virologist who's been in the field for 40 years.

Reactions: Aetheric

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016
Yeah yeah. What's in the vaccine? I said elsewhere that vaccines take a minimum of 3-5 years to develop and that's if you get everything right the first time every step of the way. Even if it's given priority it's still highly unlikely that an effective vaccine and enough doses to make it worthwhile can be developed in a year or less. Those aren't my words, those are the words of a virologist who's been in the field for 40 years.
Like I said, I predict a zombie apocalypse. Human engineered virus...human engineered vaccine, what could possibly go wrong?

Seriously though, I am not sure what strain of virus this vaccine is supposed to work on. Who knows, maybe it will be effective on all 22+ strains that are currently circulating. I suspect one of two outcomes, both are dependent on whether or not governments and other powers-that-be have had enough of the destruction of society and their economies, or if they believe we need more destruction to provide "further opportunity for reset". Outcome one is that the vaccine(s) are declared to be effective, and we get on with things. Outcome two, the puppet masters aren't finished pulling our strings and aren't willing to give up their newfound power over all of society and find a way to sabotage the narrative on the effectiveness of vaccine, maybe declare a few fatalities followed by a determination that vaccines are not safe.

It doesn't matter whether or not vaccines are effective, they are merely a means to a predetermined end. Like shutdowns, circuit breakers, masks, social distancing, and group restrictions, none of these has been proven or conclusively shown to do anything, yet they have become religion. And even if a vaccine is shown to be effective, we will be living with these infringements on our freedoms from here on in. Welcome to the "new normal."

bill barilko

Senate Member
Mar 4, 2009
Vancouver-by-the-Sea
Yeah yeah. What's in the vaccine? I said elsewhere blah, blah, blah more & more ignorant bull.... Those aren't my words, those are the words of a virologist who's been in the field for 40 years.
They're the words of some ancient fool who had NFC what the latest technology can do-do some reading on mRNA and inform yourself.