US fast food chain in Malaysia told to change hot dog name

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
But what about Canadian ghosts, where have they gone to? Do they just find us boring and harder to spook? Or maybe Canadian ghosts are smart enough to realise they're dead and it's time to move on to the next world whereas British ghosts can take a millennium or two to figure it out?

Or maybe Canadian ghosts just all head south where the weather is nicer? They don't need to go through customs after all.

So, does Panama have ghosts visiting from across North America with the canal preventing any further southern migration?

I presume South American ghosts are all hanging around the equator.

But according to that theory, ghosts feel heat and so British ghosts should all be hanging around southern England.

But wait a minute, what about the Chunnel, no water under that. It's above it. You could have a ghost trek through it all the way to southern India.

Lots of ghosts in Canada. I've watched many episodes of "Ghostly Encounters" on Really.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
But can a ghost possess a Canada goose and then fly over water?

If so, maybe it can possess other birds too and so fly over the Panama canal. Do I have that right?

If I become a ghost, I'd want to hang around Israel, so much history there.

So I bet Isreal must be really haunted.

Lots of ghosts in Canada. I've watched many episodes of "Ghostly Encounters" on Really.

Maybe the witness had British blood? Something in the Brit DNA that allows him to see a ghost we can't?

Nah, I doubt DNA, probably spirits, of an alcoholic kind.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Do they just find us boring and harder to spook?

We are definitely harder to spook. Partially because we're much tougher than Brits but also because we aren't childish enough to believe in ghosts. This isn't just my opinion BTW, I saw it on TV

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC
So is that why they like to crap all over the pathways along the river banks?

And hiss and spit and chase you off. I went to visit my grandparents years ago and was chased off the lawn by a Canada goose outside their condo. I'm convinced it was the ghost of some cranky senior that lived in the building. Those cranky seniors be always yelling at us to get off their lawn.

How do you know that?

Ouija board

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
And hiss and spit and chase you off. I went to visit my grandparents years ago and was chased off the lawn by a Canada goose outside their condo. I'm convinced it was the ghost of some cranky senior that lived in the building. Those cranky seniors be always yelling at us to get off their lawn.

Ouija board

I thought you were describing a politician.

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC
I thought you were describing a politician.

We exorcised those demons last year.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
We are definitely harder to spook. Partially because we're much tougher than Brits but also because we aren't childish enough to believe in ghosts. This isn't just my opinion BTW, I saw it on TV

Around a third of Canadians believe in ghosts.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
The imams representing the British mosques have decided that the term "piggy in a blanket" is no longer acceptable and must be changed. The conference also proposed that once they take over the UK, all pork products will be banned.

From Malaysia to Milton. The times they are a changin'.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7qQ6_RV4VQ

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
There's nothing silly about it. My mate used to live in a flat on the Roman road in Darwen which was haunted by a woman's head. He also used to hear footsteps walking around upstairs late at night whilst he was watching TV. He lives on his own.

I've even stayed the night there, but nothing happened whilst I was there. He doesn't live there now.

Haunted by just the head? Is that common. What about hauntings by just a butt?
I need something new to blame things on. We where in Mexico last month & I was
still blaming things on the cat ('Damn Cat!').

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
Haunted by just the head? Is that common. What about hauntings by just a butt?
I need something new to blame things on. We where in Mexico last month & I was
still blaming things on the cat ('Damn Cat!').

I'd hate to be haunted by a ghostly butt, especially if it farted alot. A ghostly smell?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
'Hot Fido' works for me. St Bernard steak?? Was there any prize money involved??

We exorcised those demons last year.
You see that new series 'the exorcist'?? 4 sodes and now the 'treatment room' is padded up with mattresses . . . . raedy for the first 'encounter'

IA ghostly smell?
Gone with the wind. Halloween is still safe from you. The wolf and Halloween is the part I want to draw your attention to. The rest is light entertainment.