US fast food chain in Malaysia told to change hot dog name

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Surprise surprise.

You're so silly

It was very spooky, though, sat in his living room late at night swigging lager and having a chat knowing the place is haunted. The ghost also haunts the Paki shop right next door.

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC
There's nothing silly about it. My mate used to live in a flat on the Roman road in Darwen which was haunted by a woman's head. He also used to hear footsteps walking around upstairs late at night whilst he was watching TV. He lives on his own.

How does a ghost head make footsteps? Now if you described it as a ghostly rolling then I'd believe you.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Nope, science says your silly

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
There's nothing silly about your home being haunted.

I agree completely. Having your house haunted would be terrible. Fortunately nobody has to worry about that.

My parents' home is haunted by the Pink Lady.

No it's not. You're just being silly. Even my 6 year old grandson is mature enough to know that the Boogeyman isn't real

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
Everyone knows ghosts can't cross bodies of water. British ghosts are stuck in Britain because it's an island.

But what about Canadian ghosts, where have they gone to? Do they just find us boring and harder to spook? Or maybe Canadian ghosts are smart enough to realise they're dead and it's time to move on to the next world whereas British ghosts can take a millennium or two to figure it out?

Or maybe Canadian ghosts just all head south where the weather is nicer? They don't need to go through customs after all.

So, does Panama have ghosts visiting from across North America with the canal preventing any further southern migration?

I presume South American ghosts are all hanging around the equator.

But according to that theory, ghosts feel heat and so British ghosts should all be hanging around southern England.

But wait a minute, what about the Chunnel, no water under that. It's above it. You could have a ghost trek through it all the way to southern India.