US Election 2020 🇺🇸 🤯

Liberal Feminist

Time Out
May 14, 2021
So should you , show us the court decisions that were vary clear .
Very...

And it's has been commonly reported at the repeated 60+ Losses in the Trumpian side losing their court fights versus this.

Even you should have heard of this.

Why do you and moose think wasting people's time with this crap is Canadian or helps Canada?

Liberal Feminist

Time Out
May 14, 2021
No the courts were never clear on any of that , and you well know it . But , for fun please show us which court case made this all very clear .
Yes they were it's common knowledge... dude it's MAY almost June give up the bull, Trump is gone, not coming back, no 2nd run, no Trump legacy, they're done.

As relevant as the off brand Cardashians.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Without integrity their "facts" are worthless. If there is any substance to the claim it should be easy enough to corroborate it with more dependable sources. You're telling me I have to believe a known liar in absence of a different story ? That's not the way things work friend, you find a source with a decent reputation and I'll be happy to debate with you. Time spent giving credence to unreliable sources is time wasted, and just feeds a problem that we are all having to deal with, the problem of liars and charlatans with their own agendas masquerading as legitimate journalists. If the story is worth anything other sources with better reputations would have picked up on it. If some extremist blog like The Red Elephants is the only source running the story that should be a really big clue right there.
Facts are facts , that is why they are called Facts .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Very...

And it's has been commonly reported at the repeated 60+ Losses in the Trumpian side losing their court fights versus this.

Even you should have heard of this.

Why do you and moose think wasting people's time with this crap is Canadian or helps Canada?
So you cannot show me the court case that clearly stated there were no abnormalities in the 2020 election . Thank you .

Liberal Feminist

Time Out
May 14, 2021
So you cannot show me the court case that clearly stated there were no abnormalities in the 2020 election . Thank you .
*Sigh*

Whatever dude, it's bullshit it's pretty much June Trump lost, Biden won.

And that is not going to change because you wish hard enough for it.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Yes they were it's common knowledge... dude it's MAY almost June give up the bull, Trump is gone, not coming back, no 2nd run, no Trump legacy, they're done.

As relevant as the off brand Cardashians.
It is also common knowledge that the Democrats rigged the election.

So your thought process if a murderer isn't caught in the act he should go free. Nice society you want to inflict on us.

Nick Danger

Council Member
Jul 21, 2013
Penticton, BC
Facts are facts , that is why they are called Facts .
I would accept that as a truism, just like "Lies are lies". It takes more to establish a "fact" than just saying it. Just find a reputable source, should be easy enough if indeed your "facts" are factual.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Without integrity their "facts" are worthless. If there is any substance to the claim it should be easy enough to corroborate it with more dependable sources. You're telling me I have to believe a known liar in absence of a different story ? That's not the way things work friend, you find a source with a decent reputation and I'll be happy to debate with you. Time spent giving credence to unreliable sources is time wasted, and just feeds a problem that we are all having to deal with, the problem of liars and charlatans with their own agendas masquerading as legitimate journalists. If the story is worth anything other sources with better reputations would have picked up on it. If some extremist blog like The Red Elephants is the only source running the story that should be a really big clue right there.
So you couldn't find anything to refute their claim okeydokey
LOL NO!

Why the heck would I was energy in you blathering more on the next reply.

This is utter bullshit, Foxable, and it'll never be true so I'm not going to waste actual effort on it.
You aske me to find another source didn't you? so I asked you to refute it first
LOLOL oh holy fuck look at that list and paranoia!

Anyone know Moose IRL he might need a wellness check.
What paranoia CNN and NYT are in litigation right now for lying and all the above listed settled and issued an apology for lying about Nick Sandmann
Thank you!
Still nothing to refute the claim? OK then

• Haha
Reactions: Liberal Feminist

Liberal Feminist

Time Out
May 14, 2021
It is also common knowledge that the Democrats rigged the election.

So your thought process if a murderer isn't caught in the act he should go free. Nice society you want to inflict on us.
LOLOLOLOL! Nope!

You have fun throwing your fit.

I gotta ask after a years will you guys stop?

Liberal Feminist

Time Out
May 14, 2021
So you couldn't find anything to refute their claim okeydokey

You aske me to find another source didn't you? so I asked you to refute it first

What paranoia CNN and NYT are in litigation right now for lying and all the above listed settled and issued an apology for lying about Nick Sandmann

Still nothing to refute the claim? OK then
Oh Moose, I'm sorry buddy go see someone plz?

Liberal Feminist

Time Out
May 14, 2021
That's not the half of it, they're putting chemicals in the water to help with their experiments on devising a gay bomb to keep Republican voters from having children, now the majority of frogs in the US are gay. Nasty, sinister Democrats.
This is exactly how they sound.