Us army does intentionnaly kill peoples.

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006
aeon said:
Johnny Utah said:
It seems his story is full of Bullshit more and more. The fact a Iraq War Veterans group against the Iraq War isn't backing up Macbeth is a telling sign isn't it? Or the Fact the U.S. Army says Jessie Macbeth Has No Service Record would be enough. Jessie Macbeth is a Liar as his story is Fake!

People were in such a rush to embrace Jessie Macbeth now have Egg on their faces. They should have known better to look further into his background before embracing him because in the age of the Internet the Truth comes out. Pwned![/i][/b]

There is nothing in your link that it is credible, it is only blog and forum web site, with no link whatsover.try harder johnny .
You're blind as Stevie Wonder then. So you don't even accept the fact Iraq Veterans who are against the Iraq War don't support Macbeth.? :lol:

What's wrong with the second link? Oh it's not real to you because it's not the kind of BS links that support you? Sorry Sport Macbeth is a proven Liar and Fraud..

The U.S. Army has no record of Macbeth serving, keep trying harder Pwned!

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006
Another Fake Soldier Tale Debunked.
May 24, 2006
by Michelle Malkin
Townhall.com
Excerpt:
Meet "Jessie MacBeth." He's the latest cause celebre of the anti-war Left -- a "former Army Ranger and Iraq war veteran" who accuses his fellow troops of committing a litany of atrocities against innocent civilians. Anti-Vietnam War veteran John Kerry and the Winter Soldiers cast a long shadow.

In his 20-minute Internet video interview at peacefilms.org, which promises that watching the video "will change your life," MacBeth (who also claims to have served in Special Forces) says:

-- Superiors told him "our job over there is to strike fear in the hearts of the Iraqis . . . to be brutal and to not feel" and that "the Geneva Convention doesn't mean crap."

-- He would "do night raids, pull people out, on their knees and zip-tied," and if a man didn't answer the way he wanted him to, he "would shoot his youngest kid and keep going."

-- "By my hand alone . . . almost 200 people were taken out by me. That's just a rough estimate. A lot of them at close range . . . they would actually feel the hot muzzle of my rifle on their forehead . . . we'd do stuff that would scare them first . . . beat 'em up or kick 'em or hit the wife . . . slaughtering 30-40 people a night sometimes, women and children . . . I was trained, you know, in all the Ranger school, 18 months of that crap . . . I got disappointed in my country . . . but I didn't say anything because I would have been locked up."

-- "Other things they told us to do, man, we were ordered to go into a mosque. This really hurts me a lot. My nightmares come mostly from this . . . we infiltrated the mosque . . . a couple hundred of people of all ages were praying . . . we started slaughtering them, we started shooting them, started taking them out . . . we would burn their bodies, hang the bodies from the rafters . . . after a while, it's just sickening to think that I took part in that . . . "

-- "Kids threw rocks at us before and the guard command officer told us to take them out . . . Our job was just kill, kill, kill."

-- "I'm so disappointed in my country. I'm ashamed to have actually served in Iraq."

On the Military.com website, to which anyone can contribute, a profile of MacBeth claimed he had three basic combat jumps, service in Afghanistan as well as Iraq, and several awards including a Bronze Star and a Purple Heart.

There's just one problem: According to Department of the Army spokesman Paul Boyce, there is no record of "Jessie MacBeth," a.k.a. Jesse Adam MacBeth, having served in either the Rangers or the Special Forces -- or in any part of the Army at all. Boyce told me Tuesday that a check on MacBeth's credentials came up empty. "At a minimum, this appears to have been concocted" and "some sort of hoax," Boyce said. Special Operations Command and the State Department have been alerted.

The Army's Boyce told me the uniform issues were a major "red flag" -- as were MacBeth's incredible claims to have entered the Army at 16, served as both a Ranger and in Special Ops, sustained various stabbing and shooting wounds, and exited at age 20. Not to mention all those unsubstantiated, slanderous smears against the Army Rangers (who suffered similar attacks by another lying anti-war veteran poseur, Micah Wright, in 2004).

http://www.townhall.com/opinion/columns/michellemalkin/2006/05/24/198572.html

What more proof is needed? Macbeth is a complete Fraud..
:roll:

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
Town hall use blog's web site to prove this is right, i mean come on, try harder.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
What more proof is needed? Macbeth is a complete Fraud.. :roll:

If MacBeth was a complete fraud as you put it, I would expect the charges against the Colonel, and the two Captains to go away. They won't.

MacBeth shows a lot of courage to speak out like he did. His life is probably ruined by his experiences regardless. He would have been much better off if he'd kept his mouth shut.

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006
Re: RE: Us army does intentionnaly kill peoples.

aeon said:
Town hall use blog's web site to prove this is right, i mean come on, try harder.
You just can't admit you're Wrong! You backed the losing side. Hyphen was right..

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006
#juan said:

If MacBeth was a complete fraud as you put it, I would expect the charges against the Colonel, and the two Captains to go away. They won't.

MacBeth shows a lot of courage to speak out like he did. His life is probably ruined by his experiences regardless. He would have been much better off if he'd kept his mouth shut.
Macbeth is a fraud, the U.S. Army has no record of him. He would have been better off if he kept his trap shut as he's been exposed as a liar, a fraud need I go on?

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
Johnny Utah said:
#juan said:

Macbeth is a fraud, the U.S. Army has no record of him. He would have been better off if he kept his trap shut as he's been exposed as a liar, a fraud need I go on?

You took this from an article who took from a blog website, that means absotly nothing at all, try harder .

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
You have to put a little more work into it Johnny.

You can't just take the first thing that google turns up that fits your particular point of view. Over the years I have thrown out thousands of stories that beautifully supported my position, but were garbage. Sometimes I find out my position is out to lunch and have to eat crow.

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006
I posted facts, it doesn't matter where they come from but only to you two because they debunk this whole thread as being a bloody farce!

I find it funny how fast you two debunk the facts because the links are not good enough for you, yet when Aeon posts his BS with his BS links it's considered factual.. :lol:

I didn't use Google to get my facts like the rest here, I have better sources unlike the Conspiracy Website sources, or the Anti-Israeli sources that are used over and over to post total BS..

Even members at the DU (Democratic Underground) who are against the Iraq War 100% are calling Bullshit on Jessie Macbeth's story, so if they are calling Bullshit on it and you still don't what does that say? It says you two are so blinded by you're Anti-Americanism you can't even admit you're wrong lol..

In The End Hyphen and others were right, Pwned!
:lol:

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
Johnny Utah said:
I posted facts, it doesn't matter where they come from but only to you two because they debunk this whole thread as being a bloody farce!

I find it funny how fast you two debunk the facts because the links are not good enough for you, yet when Aeon posts his BS with his BS links it's considered factual.. :lol:

I didn't use Google to get my facts like the rest here, I have better sources unlike the Conspiracy Website sources, or the Anti-Israeli sources that are used over and over to post total BS..

Even members at the DU (Democratic Underground) who are against the Iraq War 100% are calling Bullshit on Jessie Macbeth's story, so if they are calling Bullshit on it and you still don't what does that say? It says you two are so blinded by you're Anti-Americanism you can't even admit you're wrong lol..

In The End Hyphen and others were right, Pwned!
:lol:

Dont give up, you may be right.

Risus

Genius
May 24, 2006
Toronto
Of course. The US army doesn't care who is in their way, friends or foes. They just try to justify it. Like going into Iraq: no legimate reason, and look at the results. And look at what just happened in Afganistan. Its disgusting.

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006

Real U.S. Army Ranger..

Fake U.S. Army Ranger..

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Pattern of Deception Persists in Tillman's Death

By Robert Scheer, AlterNet. Posted June 14, 2005.

The specter that the military's shameful treatment of Pat Tillman, his family and the American public does raise is what the White House knew as it played the Tillman story for maximum political benefit.

On Saturday, Mary Tillman went to a graduation party, corrected essays written by her junior high school students and got the house ready for a visit from her mother. Life goes on, even though the "friendly fire" death in Afghanistan of her famous football-playing son never fully leaves her thoughts.

And how could it? Although Pat Tillman, 27, was shot to death on a mountain pass in Afghanistan on April 22, 2004, his family has been tortured ever since by a pattern of official deception over how he died -- killed by U.S. Army machine-gun fire -- and why the family was kept in the dark.

That deception has continued with the latest and allegedly definitive government statement. Last week, the Army unconvincingly claimed that the suppression of field reports that Tillman was killed by friendly fire did not amount to an official cover-up but was merely the result of confusing regulations that should be changed -- "an administrative error," in the words of Brig. Gen. Vincent Brooks, the head of Army public affairs.

Mary Tillman, however, begs to differ with this convenient conclusion to the investigation. When I met with her on Sunday near the Northern California suburb where she raised her three sons, she was measured but firm in rejecting the Army's report and latest statements.

"As far as our family is concerned, the case of Pat's death is not closed, as the Army suggests," she told me. "It concerns us that the documents we received state that Gen. [John P.] Abizaid knew on April 28 that Pat was absolutely killed by fratricide. Why were we not told prior to Pat's memorial service, which was nationally televised on May 3? We weren't told until five weeks later, and only because the troops that were with Pat came home from Afghanistan and the story was unfolding."

The documents that Mary Tillman is referring to are gathered in a six-volume record of the military's investigation, which were recently made available to the family but not to the media or public. Although heavily redacted, including one wholly censored volume, the files I have read make unmistakably clear that the true cause of Tillman's death was known in the field shortly after he was killed and reported as fratricide up through the military command. Yet those facts were systematically kept from the family -- including Pat's brother and fellow Army Ranger, Kevin Tillman, who was serving in the same unit in Afghanistan -- while a markedly inaccurate story played itself out in the world's media.

The publicly unreleased files also present major contradictions of fact and logic as to how this
www.alternet.org/22223/

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Details surface of U.S. ‘atrocity' in Iraq

PAUL KORING

Globe and Mail Update

WASHINGTON — Stark evidence is emerging of deliberate reprisal killings of about two dozen civilians, including women and children, by a handful of U.S. Marines last November in what may prove to be the worst atrocity yet by U.S. forces in Iraq.

On the eve of Memorial Day weekend, when Americans honour their armed forces with parades and marching bands, President George W. Bush's administration was girding for a new spate of horrific revelations. Although no charges have yet been laid, the Pentagon is in damage-control mode and the top Marine general has flown to Iraq to steady his charges.

In closed sessions, senior military officers have been briefing key lawmakers about the two-month-old investigation, which is nearing completion. As many as a dozen Marines could face charges to include murder, dereliction of duty and making false reports for trying to cover up what happened.

It is alleged that a small squad of Marines killed at least three separate groups of people in cold blood — five men in a taxi and two larger groups, including women and children, in two houses in the city of Haditha. It appears to have been a deliberate set of reprisal killings after a Marine was killed by insurgents, according to reports pieced together from those who have attended the briefings.

“This was not an accident,” said Minnesota Republican

link

thomaska

Council Member
May 24, 2006
Great Satan
Young Jesse here filed a fraudulent claim with the Dept of Veterans Affairs down here in the states...Apparently he believes his own lies enough that he thinks he should be reimbursed for it. I hope the news covers the prosecution of this ass-hat, and i hope they also twist the dagger of shame into the heart of all the organizations who heralded him as a beacon of truth, light and justice.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
thomaska

Are you telling us that these things didn't happen? That there were no killings? I hope to hell you are right, but there are now enough other American sources to be confident that something nasty did happen.

thomaska

Council Member
May 24, 2006
Great Satan
Well, I'd love to say that none of it happened and that I had the proof to back it up, but unfortunately I'm only referring to Jesse Macbeth.

The moonbats at Iraqi Veterans aginst War have gone to ludicrous speed in an attempt to put parsecs between themselves and Macbeth:

www.ivaw.net

Statement on MacBeth Video
Questions have been raised about Jesse MacBeth and his claims of service in Iraq. MacBeth came to Iraq Veterans Against the War in January 2006 asking for help, and the organization and its members extended itself to help him in various ways. Assisting veterans is one of the founding principles of IVAW and it is a mission that we take seriously. After looking into his recent claims, we have learned that Jesse is not what he represented himself to be. Accordingly, IVAW does not in any way endorse Jesse MacBeth or any of his accounts involving military service. He -- and he alone -- is responsible for them. IVAW was not aware of the creation of the video program featuring MacBeth, and did not authorize use of our logo in the program.

The timing of the widespread circulation of the MacBeth video interestingly coincides with the ongoing military investigation of the recent Marine massacre of two dozen civilians (including women and children) in Haditha, – what is being termed as an ... [more]

CLIFFS NOTES/TRANSLATION: Oh shit, we screwed the pooch...

So no, I cant disprove it Haditha and the like, and in all liklihood that stuff happened. Macbeth though, if even the peaceniks are running away from him, its safe to say he full of it.