Us army does intentionnaly kill peoples.

Mogz

Council Member
Jan 26, 2006
Edmonton
RE: Us army does intentio

Jessie Macbeth wasnt charge for war crime,because he was told to do it by his superior.

Ha, I knew you'd say that. News flash for you aeon, being ordered to committ a war crime does not excuse one from being charged for it. It's a plea that didn't work for the NAZIs at Nuremberg and a plea that most certainly wouldn't have worked for MacBeth today. In all Western militarys a soldier of the lowest rank has a right to disobey an unlawful command. Ordering a Marine to execute an innocent is unlawful in every sense of the word. So no, Mr. Macbeth isn't being charged because he was ordered to kill innocents. He's isn't being charged because it never happened. What do you have to say to that aeon? This retort outta be priceless.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Haditha Massacre Is Iraq's My Lai

Though it is much smaller in scale, the Haditha massacre is also just the tip of the iceberg. How many more of these atrocities happened, and are happening?

Karlin

Council Member
Jun 27, 2004
sorry for jumping in like this, but

He -Jesse Macbeth - isn't being charged because his superiors were told not to charge him, by the Bush adminstration.

This seems obvious enough. The Bush Admin doesn't want those kinds of war tales told. The less it gets into the courts, the better.

Simple, effective, and easy to do [just say no].'

ALSO!!!! - Bush opted out of international agreements and laws that had to do with war atrocites, agreements that he said were bad because they put his soldiers at risk for being charged with war crimes.

So he was okay with them committing the crimes, just not with being charged with the crimes. {wow, I really hit the nail there eh? -K ]

and I can't wait to see what you reply to that with...

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006
#juan said:
Haditha Massacre Is Iraq's My Lai

Though it is much smaller in scale, the Haditha massacre is also just the tip of the iceberg. How many more of these atrocities happened, and are happening?
Until charges are filed and the defendants are found guilty in a U.S. Military Court they are innocent until proven guilty or did you forget that?

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
I forgot nothing Johnny.

That the Haditha massacre occurred, in my estimation, is not in question. What is in question, is the relative guilt of the men involved. The Colonel lied about there being a bomb, he lied about the bus, he lied about the number of people killed. In fact, he and his junior officers lied about just about everything. This investigation has been going on for a year. They have just decided to relieve the officers of their command and file charges. The only thing I can see that might stand in the way of justice here is probably the Pentagon, or Bush.

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006
aeon said:
http://mparent7777.livejournal.com/8757944.html

Ex -US soldier: 'If he didn't answer the way we liked, we would shoot his youngest kid in the head'
May 21, 2006
Jessie Macbeth, a Former Army Ranger and Iraq War Veteran Tells All

This 20 minute interview will change how you view the U.S. occupation of Iraq forever. I cannot possibly recommend this more highly. An Iraq war veteran tells of atrocities he and other fellow-soldiers committed reguarly while in Iraq. I have never seen this level of honesty from a U.S. soldier who directly participated in the slaughtering of Iraqis.

Excerpts:

"When we were doing the night raids in the houses, we would pull people out and have them all on their knees and zip-tied. We would ask the man of the house questions. If he didn't answer the way we liked, we would shoot his youngest kid in the head. We would keep going, this was our interrogation. He could be innocent. He could be just an average Joe trying to support his family. If he didn't give us a satisfactory answer, we'd start killing off his family until he told us something. If he didn't know anything, I guess he was SOL."

and

"For not speaking out, I feel like I'm betraying my battle-buddies that died."

Watch the video http://www.peacefilms.org/

Collateral Damage or Civilian Massacre in Haditha?
Last November, U.S. Marines killed 15 Iraqi civilians in their homes. Was it self-defense, an accident or cold-blooded revenge? A Time exclusive

http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1174649,00.html

The incident seemed like so many others from this war, the kind of tragedy that has become numbingly routine amid the daily reports of violence in Iraq. On the morning of Nov. 19, 2005, a roadside bomb struck a humvee carrying Marines from Kilo Company, 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines, on a road near Haditha, a restive town in western Iraq. The bomb killed Lance Corporal Miguel (T.J.) Terrazas, 20, from El Paso, Texas. The next day a Marine communique from Camp Blue Diamond in Ramadi reported that Terrazas and 15 Iraqi civilians were killed by the blast and that "gunmen attacked the convoy with small-arms fire," prompting the Marines to return fire, killing eight insurgents and wounding one other. The Marines from Kilo Company held a memorial service for Terrazas at their camp in Haditha. They wrote messages like "T.J., you were a great friend. I'm going to miss seeing you around" on smooth stones and piled them in a funeral mound. And the war moved on.

This is terrorism, at the highest level. This is discusting, and no reasonable argument will justified those acts, how is it possible that our media, doenst do their job by reporting this?
Hypocrysie is the only answer to all of this, media, our governement and everybody that doesnt want to acknowledge those acts are responsible for this, this is my opinion.
Anti-war video bogus?

http://hotair.com/archives/top-picks/2006/05/22/anti-war-video-bogus/

Video:

http://www.youtube.com/results?search=jessie+macbeth&search_type=search_videos&search=Search

Of course it doesn't matter if this story is proven to be fake now does it?

:roll:

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
As usual Johnny picks only a part of a story.

The Haditha massacre did happen. I don't care about Jesse MacBeth one way or another. People are being charged and careers are ruined over this thing. The story of one man is just not that important. Dozens of people must have known and it will all come out in the wash.

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006
#juan said:
As usual Johnny picks only a part of a story.

The Haditha massacre did happen. I don't care about Jesse MacBeth one way or another. People are being charged and careers are ruined over this thing. The story of one man is just not that important. Dozens of people must have known and it will all come out in the wash.
Well if you followed the link and read through the site and followed the links that are posted it seems this guy's story could be fake. This thread was started on the story of the one man in question which you seem to consider not that important now why is that? :roll:

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Johnny, you have to read the links

Marines 'to face charges over the Haditha massacre'
By Toby Harnden
(Filed: 21/05/2006)

American military investigators have concluded that United States Marines may have killed up to 24 innocent Iraqis, including seven women and three children, in an alleged massacre, writes Toby Harnden.

Three marine officers whose troops are suspected of involvement in the killings have already been relieved of their commands.

They are believed to be likely to face charges when a separate, criminal, investigation is complete.

Pentagon officials confirmed that 24 civilians, rather than the previous given figure of 15, died in Haditha, in western Iraq, last November when troops from Kilo Company, of the 3rd Bn, 1st Marine Regiment, apparently ran amok after one of their men was killed.

Duncan Hunter, the Republican chairman of the House armed services committee, has said that he will hold public hearings on the incident, which appears to have been covered up initially by those involved.

The Bush administration fears that the growing scandal over the shootings could lead to war crimes trials and a wave of international condemnation that will further diminish support for the Iraq war in the run-up to the mid-term congressional elections.

The congressman John Murtha, an anti-war Democrat who is a former marine colonel and decorated Vietnam veteran, has claimed that innocent civilians were slaughtered "in cold blood".

The American military authorities in Iraq initially reported that one marine and 15 Iraqi civilians, travelling on a bus, were killed by a roadside bomb, and eight insurgents were shot dead in a subsequent gun battle.

Mr Murtha said: "I understand the [military] investigation shows that there was no fire fight, there was no explosion that killed the civilians in a bus.

''There was no bus. There was no shrapnel, there was only bullet holes inside the house where the marines had gone in. So it's a very serious incident, unfortunately."

Last month, Lt Col Jeffrey Chessani, the battalion commander of 3/1 Marines, Capt James Kimber and Capt Lucas McConnell, both company commanders, were removed from their jobs and reassigned to staff positions.

According to a US Marine Corps spokesman, the officers were sacked because of "multiple incidents that occurred throughout their deployment" that resulted in a loss of confidence in their leadership.

Senior Democrats have accused the Bush administration of trying to hide the true nature of what happened.

"This is a tragedy," said Nancy Pelosi, the Democrat leader in the House of Representatives. "It's important for the administration to release the [military] report."

The incident, although on a vastly smaller scale, has prompted comparisons with the My Lai massacre on March 16, 1968, in which several hundred Vietnamese villagers, mainly women and children, were killed by American troops.

You will notice there is no mention of MacBeth. If you google "Haditha massacre", you will get about 60,000 hits. The investigation has been going on for a year.

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006
The links I posted was refering to the other story not the Marines story. It seems there's two different stories going on here. The recent links I posted was questioning Macbeth's claims and his resume..

Maybe you could start a thread on the Marines story so it doesn't get confusing as Aeon combinded two different stories in one thread..

Mogz

Council Member
Jan 26, 2006
Edmonton
He -Jesse Macbeth - isn't being charged because his superiors were told not to charge him, by the Bush adminstration.

Odd, military justice doesn't work like that, at all. If a soldier committs a minor offense, then yes, the choice to "charge" the offending party is up to his chain of command. In terms of a more severe allegation, i.e. murder, that decision to charge the individual falls upon the Office of the Judge Advocate General (JAG). Consider the JAG as the prosecution in civilian court. No where, from the offenders chain of command, right up to the President can hold sway over the JAG Office. The U.S. a system of checks and balances preventing any tampering in the military legal system. Even if the President himself had gone to the Secretary of the Army and told him not to charge MacBeth, they Secretary cannot sway JAG. So i'll ask again, why is MacBeth not being charged, even though he's publically speaking out about committing murder?

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
When the entire Republican administration

have lied about just about everything since they took power, why in hell should anyone believe that the JAG is going to do any different?

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Not supposed to be affiliated with either party.

If everything was as it was "supposed" to be, the world would be a better place. Unfortunately, everything isn't.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Explosive Video
US Army Soldier: “It’s like mass genocide on us, you know. Our country has become terrorist. That’s why people hate us.”
by Kim Petersen
www.dissidentvoice.org
May 22, 2006

Send this page to a friend! (click here)

[Editors' Note: As of last night, we were able to access the Peace Films website, where the damning video in question was posted, without problem. As we go to press this Monday morning, the website is now inexplicably unavailable, with only the following error message to be found: "Site Temporarily Disabled, This site has been temporarily disabled. If you are the owner of the site, please contact customer care."]

“Our job was just kill, kill, kill.”

-- Iraqi veteran Jessie MacBeth

An extraordinarily candid video co-produced by Seattle’s Pepperspray Productions and Peacefilms Vancouver should chill the hearts of concerned Americans and peace-loving people everywhere. At one point in the video, we hear the shaken ex-army ranger and Iraq war veteran Jessie MacBeth admit to the Stygian depths of depravity and evil that US service personnel have sunk:

We were doing the night raids in houses, and uh, we would pull people out and we’d have them all, like ah, on the knees and zip-tied. And, ah, we’d ask the guy questions, the whole family, the, the man-of-the-house questions. And if he didn’t answer the way we liked, you know, we would shoot his youngest kid in the head. And we’d keep going; this was our

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006

THE FABLES OF JESSE/JESSIE MACBETH:
**scroll for updates...Just Citizens blog reports that Army has no record of service from Jesse/Jessie MacBeth...more below...(hat tip: LGF )...12noon update: I just talked to the Army spokesman as well. Paul Boyce told me: "At a minimum, this appears to have been concocted" and "some sort of hoax." Special Ops Command and State Department have been alerted. The uniform issues of the alleged soldier were a "red flag," Boyce said. As were MacBeth's claims to have entered the Army at 16 and exit at age 20, and have been both Army Ranger and Special Ops, and have received the Purple Heart and other medals. I asked whether there would be a criminal investigation. Boyce said they would follow up on any substantial leads.*** 300pm EDT: The Peace Films site is now down.

http://michellemalkin.com/archives/005245.htm

RETREATING FROM MACBETH:
Iraq Veterans Against the War recently learned of a video interview with Jesse MacBeth that directs viewers to IVAW’s website and phone number. IVAW was not made aware of the creation of this video program and our input on it was never sought by its producers. Jesse MacBeth is not a spokesperson for IVAW and any claims made by MacBeth about his service have not been verified. We are currently investigating these claims and will have a full statement pending its resolution.

http://michellemalkin.com/archives/005247.htm

Update: Peace Films is no more, the Macbeth video replaced by a lovely graphic of the planet around which PF’s disinformation is now traveling.

http://hotair.com/archives/the-blog/2006/05/23/jesse-macbeth-video-goes-viral/

It seems the JESSIE MACBETH story is Fake! If it's proven to be Fake without a doubt some people better start eating Crow!
:wink:

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
darkbeaver said:
Explosive Video
US Army Soldier: “It’s like mass genocide on us, you know. Our country has become terrorist. That’s why people hate us.”
by Kim Petersen
www.dissidentvoice.org
May 22, 2006

Send this page to a friend! (click here)

[Editors' Note: As of last night, we were able to access the Peace Films website, where the damning video in question was posted, without problem. As we go to press this Monday morning, the website is now inexplicably unavailable, with only the following error message to be found: "Site Temporarily Disabled, This site has been temporarily disabled. If you are the owner of the site, please contact customer care."]

“Our job was just kill, kill, kill.”

-- Iraqi veteran Jessie MacBeth

An extraordinarily candid video co-produced by Seattle’s Pepperspray Productions and Peacefilms Vancouver should chill the hearts of concerned Americans and peace-loving people everywhere. At one point in the video, we hear the shaken ex-army ranger and Iraq war veteran Jessie MacBeth admit to the Stygian depths of depravity and evil that US service personnel have sunk:

We were doing the night raids in houses, and uh, we would pull people out and we’d have them all, like ah, on the knees and zip-tied. And, ah, we’d ask the guy questions, the whole family, the, the man-of-the-house questions. And if he didn’t answer the way we liked, you know, we would shoot his youngest kid in the head. And we’d keep going; this was our

War criminals, nazi, fascist,racist, terrorist, those are the name that comes to my mind to describe them, and those who support them.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
I watched the whole video of MacBeth

I tend to believe him. He is a very disturbed young man, who needs serious help. If he showed any emotion at all during that 20 minutes, it was very illusive. What bothered me is that the video and sound sinc was way off in places and I don't know why that was.

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006
#juan said:
I watched the whole video of MacBeth

I tend to believe him. He is a very disturbed young man, who needs serious help. If he showed any emotion at all during that 20 minutes, it was very illusive. What bothered me is that the video and sound sinc was way off in places and I don't know why that was.
Iraq Veterans Against the War recently learned of a video interview with Jesse MacBeth that directs viewers to IVAW’s website and phone number. IVAW was not made aware of the creation of this video program and our input on it was never sought by its producers. Jesse MacBeth is not a spokesperson for IVAW and any claims made by MacBeth about his service have not been verified. We are currently investigating these claims and will have a full statement pending its resolution.

http://www.ivaw.net/index.php?id=218

US Army: Jessie Macbeth Has No Service Record
LGF.com
Tuesday, May 23, 2006
Today, the Army ran a check on Mr. MacBeth’s credentials. It turns out, not surprisingly to anybody with half a mind, that Mr. MacBeth has NO Army service record. Anywhere. Period. This is a direct quote given to me by Army spokesman John Boyce:

“Initial research by the U.S. Army Special Operations Command at Fort Bragg shows no Soldier with the name of Jesse Macbeth having ever been assigned to the Special Forces or the Army Rangers — which are, in fact, two separate disciplines. This appears to be some sort of hoax. No Soldier by that name at Fort Lewis to our knowledge, in the past, either. Of course, the line about “go into the Army or go to jail” is vintage TV script not heard since the 1960s. There are also numerous wear and appearance issues with the Soldier’s uniform — a mix of foreign uniforms with the sleeves rolled up like a Marine and a badly floppy tan beret worn like a pastry chef. Of course, the allegations of war crimes are vague, as are the awards the Soldier allegedly received.”

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/?entry=20711_US_Army-_Macbeth_Has_No_Service_Record&only

It seems his story is full of Bullshit more and more. The fact a Iraq War Veterans group against the Iraq War isn't backing up Macbeth is a telling sign isn't it? Or the Fact the U.S. Army says Jessie Macbeth Has No Service Record would be enough. Jessie Macbeth is a Liar as his story is Fake!

People were in such a rush to embrace Jessie Macbeth now have Egg on their faces. They should have known better to look further into his background before embracing him because in the age of the Internet the Truth comes out. Pwned!

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
Johnny Utah said:
It seems his story is full of Bullshit more and more. The fact a Iraq War Veterans group against the Iraq War isn't backing up Macbeth is a telling sign isn't it? Or the Fact the U.S. Army says Jessie Macbeth Has No Service Record would be enough. Jessie Macbeth is a Liar as his story is Fake!

People were in such a rush to embrace Jessie Macbeth now have Egg on their faces. They should have known better to look further into his background before embracing him because in the age of the Internet the Truth comes out. Pwned![/i][/b]

There is nothing in your link that it is credible, it is only blog and forum web site, with no link whatsover.try harder johnny .