UN: Global warming 95% likely to be manmade

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
They really are raving Lunatics aren't they. Baying their incantations at the full moon.. louder and more hysterical and irrational and unscientific as their climate models.. and psuedo scientific speculation falls apart. No political agenda alone could generate this type of mindless fanaticism, it is grounded in an occult spiritualism.. which grounds all radical environmentalism.

Where do they get 95%.. out of thin air like the rest of their hypotheses. It's a number that is intended to elicit.. fear.. panic.. their modus operendi.. as it is that of all scoundrels.

The evidence is clear.. there is NO AGW. There is in fact nothing out of the the ordinary cycle of climatic events happening in the world today. We are not at the start of global climactic epoch.. of warm or cold climate.. but we will definitely experience the normal ebbs and flows of temperature that has recurred over the last millenia.. that we know of for sure. AND NONE of those had anything to do with Carbon.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
x.com
You don't have one?

No I do have one... my wife uses it.. In Alberta we don't plate the front of the car.

Good for mom & dad. What about you?

I purchased a piece of land in New Brunswick and am working on a future project of building a new home..

Actually here are some photos of the land and proposed house.. I plan on Solar and High Efficient Fireplace.

That the property above and below is the proposed house..

...and just down the road 5km from my future retirement home.. Poley Ski Resort

Bluff in Sussex, NB - View of Poley Mountain Ski-resort - YouTube

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
The IPCC knew that they had to release the report as they did. They know their models are saying all the wrong things so they blamed the cooling on volcanoes and the heat being absorbed by the deep oceans.

The failure of the new Scientology must not happen.

Zipperfish

House Member
Apr 12, 2013
Vancouver
The evidence is clear.. there is NO AGW. There is in fact nothing out of the the ordinary cycle of climatic events happening in the world today. We are not at the start of global climactic epoch.. of warm or cold climate.. but we will definitely experience the normal ebbs and flows of temperature that has recurred over the last millenia.. that we know of for sure. AND NONE of those had anything to do with Carbon.

I don't tjhink the eviodence is that clear. As a matter of fact, the vast majority of the so-called skeptic--Lomberg, Watts, Spencer and others--readily admit that the globe is warming and that humans have had a hand in that warming. They just don't think it is necessarily catastrophic, or even bad.

Incidentally, it's primarily carbon dioxide that's teh problem, not carbon. So before taking a swing at teh science, you might want to buff up on the basics yourself.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
No I do have one... my wife uses it.. In Alberta we don't plate the front of the car.

You have two cars? Good gosh... you are wrecking the earth!

Don't you live in Texas? What is your other vehicle?

I purchased a piece of land in New Brunswick and am working on a future project of building a new home..

So more pristine land will fall to the hands of man.

Actually here are some photos of the land and proposed house.. I plan on Solar and High Efficient Fireplace.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xYo5xB9oFg

No gas or oil?

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
x.com
You have two cars? Good gosh... you are wrecking the earth!

Don't you live in Texas? What is your other vehicle?

A P.T. Cruiser. Lots of Truck space, and smaller than a Van or SUV ;)

Currently I'm back in Calgary, Alberta

So more pristine land will fall to the hands of man.

Going to try and keep it pristine and lots of trees.. clearing just enough space and will level out the land where there are few trees.

No gas or oil?

Electric from Power Dam.. clean power.

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
Incidentally, it's primarily carbon dioxide that's teh problem, not carbon. So before taking a swing at teh science, you might want to buff up on the basics yourself.

C02.. carbon dioxide.. a naturally occurring combination of carbon and oxygen.. and nobody ever said oxygen was the problem. Maybe you should look more critically at the junk science and obfuscation by scientific jargon that behind the baseless theories of AGW.

It's no surprise that the climate cult chose carbon as their villian.. as it is the central and irrepraceable element in industrial civilizations for manufacturing, agriculture and production of energy. It is that which they are after.. that without which we would NOT be able to sustain even our present population.

It's all part of the de-population agenda which presents some eco-utopia with perhaps 10% of the current population.. all suitably indoctrinated in the rubrics and approved opinion of the Environmental Church... no doubt.

Last edited:

Zipperfish

House Member
Apr 12, 2013
Vancouver
C02.. carbon dioxide.. a naturally occurring combination of carbon and oxygen.. and nobody ever said oxygen was the problem. Maybe you should look more critically at the junk science and obfuscation by scientific jargon that behind the baseless theories of AGW.

It's no surprise that the climate cult chose carbon as their villian.. as it is the central element in industrial civilizations for manufacturing and production of energy. It is that which they are after.. that without which we would NOT be able to sustain even our present population.

It's all part of the de-population agenda which presens some eco-utopia with perhaps 10% of the current population.. all suitalbly indoctrinated in the rubrics of the Environmental Church... no doubt.

Oh, I've looked pretty critically at it. As in several graduate level courses in thermodynamics and physics.

The issue isn't carbon or oxygen. It is the spectral properties of the carbon dioxide molecule--the frequenices within which its bands absorb and emit electromagnetic radiation. And I wouldn't call spectral physics baseless. It's been shown to be true experimentally countless times. It's the reason, for example, we can detemrine the atmospheres of the various planets, the make-up of stars. It's how spectrometers and such identify chemical constitutents.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
A P.T. Cruiser. Lots of Truck space, and smaller than a Van or SUV ;)

Currently I'm back in Calgary, Alberta

Still not ideal... we're saving the planet aren't we?

You both should have one of those electric cars and pay the extra money.

Going to try and keep it pristine and lots of trees.. clearing just enough space and will level out the land where there are few trees.

Try?

What you should do is leave the land the way it is. You have a place. Anything else is wasteful. The land should be donated and let be. If you go forward with your plan another scar is left on the land and your carbon footprint has increased.

Electric from Power Dam.. clean power.

Electric heat and power only?

Cobalt_Kid

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
Global warming is not man made. It isn't even happening.

Unfortunately there will always be the gullible who believe everything the liars at the IPCC and the UN tell them.

Wake up people. You are being conned. As soon as the idiots at the UN came on BBC News 24 this morning I turned it over. They aren't conning me.

Unless you were born a few years ago it's obvious to anyone who's been around for any length of time that climate has changed and in some ways dramatically.

As a young teenager I can remember driving through Glacier National Park with my family and all the glaciers the place is named after. From a high of about 150 when the park was created it's down to about 25 and will probably have no glaciers before long. That's going to apply to much of the Rockies and other ranges in the west before long threatening water supplies. California is already experiencing greater water shortages due to the changing climate there, less precip falling as snow and providing water resources throughout the year.

I worked in the forest industry in BC in the 1980s and my dad and most of family are foresters, they say the devastating beetle outbreak there is directly related to the warmer climate not killing off beetle outbreaks the way it used to do in the past. There's melting permafrost in much of the north, huge mass loss from the polar ice sheets, changes in weather patterns that cause much more serious and prolonged droughts and much more frequently serious floods. The timing of the seasons has also changed, as a hunter in central BC I more often than not dressed for winter weather for the cold conditions of opening day morning for migratory waterfoul, now I could probably go in shorts and T-shirt.

It just goes on, if you want to avoid reality then go ahead, if you're advocating a political agenda that puts us all at risk then you have no right.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
well now.. how many vehicle do YOU have an what are they???

Your home, how do YOU save money?? Gas, electric, oil??

On the front line of climate change: Five cities battling floods, heat and storms - CNN.com

I am not of the belief the world is heading to Doomsday!

You're the one preaching and yet you live like everyone else.

You're the "Do as I say... not as I do" type.

Look at your link... yet YOU have not done a thing to change. Heck... you're building a new house on pristine land!

btw... that link... that's called weather.

Unless you were born a few years ago it's obvious to anyone who's been around for any length of time that climate has changed and in some ways dramatically.

Not a bit of change.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Not a bit of change.

The reason that you don't see it ES is because, you, and your pappy, and his pappy before him, didn't make a living out of clear-cutting the forests of BC.

Had you been one of the gents that spent their lives razing the forests and mountain sides of all life, you might have seen first-hand how global warming was causing the loss of trees in that province

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Really everyone else has an electric car and has a solar home.. oh Ooooooo. K

Having reading comprehension troubles Boomer?

YOU are the one that post fantasy pics of cities underwater... preaching and telling everyone that something must be done.

Yet YOU are aren't doing anything except making you own carbon footprint bigger. You're not changing. Are we clear?

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
The reason that you don't see it ES is because, you, and your pappy, and his pappy before him, didn't make a living out of clear-cutting the forests of BC.

Had you been one of the gents that spent their lives razing the forests and mountain sides of all life, you might have seen first-hand how global warming was causing the loss of trees in that province

No sh**! Three generations of razing forests and they are worried about a beetle!

"Gee Dad... I'm really worried about that beetle and global warming"

"Me too son... me too."

That only applies to your mindset, not the physical reality.

No... it applies to the physical reality. Not a change. Not a bit... and I live by the ocean. Same as it ever was