TV I'm sure some won't watch.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Will you watch this one Serryah?

So 5 minutes in, this is a supposed documentry about how the Feds planted people and lied so others could storm into the building, do the (literal and figurative) shit they did to blame it on Trump?

Question: what makes the images I've seen so far the truth and what the committee presented a lie?

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Will you watch this one Serryah?

9 minutes in.

So... they had questions about who people were.

Why didn't they push for those questions to be answered? Why not support the committee? (I am thinking I already know the answer to that but, well, I could be surprised)

So far I'm seeing a propaganda piece which ironically is called, at the start, the 'truth'.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Birds start up here about 3am this time of year, then the sky starts to lighten about 3:45am…they say the sunrise is an hour later but this the pattern. It’s a nice time of day.

Reactions: Serryah

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
9 minutes in.

So... they had questions about who people were.

Why didn't they push for those questions to be answered? Why not support the committee? (I am thinking I already know the answer to that but, well, I could be surprised)

So far I'm seeing a propaganda piece which ironically is called, at the start, the 'truth'.
Why did Pelosi reject the GOP appointed congresspersons options to the committee to make it legitimate?

1. The Jan. 6 committee begins hearings with a big challenge: …

They’re not conducting a legitimate investigation. It seems as though they just want to go after their political opponents.” Hoping to blunt accusations that it is carrying out a political...

That's why nobody is watching the sham

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah