Turkey to challenge Israel’s blockade of Gaza in international court

Gaza Blockade - Legality

• Total voters

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
it's about bringing Israel to justice, they have killed Turkish civilians.

Excuse me? The court has no teeth. It can rule whatever it wants, the rulings mean nothing. They can be ignored by any and all party's without repercussion.

AbtFet

Time Out
Jul 23, 2011
Excuse me? The court has no teeth. It can rule whatever it wants, the rulings mean nothing. They can be ignored by any and all party's without repercussion.
that's probably true, that's why countries like America and Israel have been getting away with war crimes for decades.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
only a kangaroo court with a pro-Israeli judge would believe that is the case.

No - You are looking for an out - Blame the Jew again - The Turkish Govt paid the IHH to purchase that ship. Are you aware of that?

AbtFet

Time Out
Jul 23, 2011
No - You are looking for an out - Blame the Jew again - The Turkish Govt paid the IHH to purchase that ship. Are you aware of that?

Turkey did a good thing trying to provide for the Palestinians, Israel ruined it.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
that's probably true, that's why countries like America and Israel have been getting away with war crimes for decades.

Ok........... if that's what you believe....then why did you post this?

it's about bringing Israel to justice, they have killed Turkish civilians.

because the world courts can't "bring any one to justice".

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Turkey did a good thing trying to provide for the Palestinians, Israel ruined it.

Does Israel have the right to prevent - interrupt their enemies from arming themselves with weapons to attack the State of Israel.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario

Dude, are you really trying to use commonsense and reason with that buffoon?

Good luck!!!

He hasn't even been able to figure out, you two are on the same side.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Whatever. I'm not as stupid or blind as you would like to believe.

No as I mentioned on another post you have ethics - You are also at times a mean spirited and ignorant man- and I wonder if that is how you live your life.

AbtFet

Time Out
Jul 23, 2011

because that is what Turkey is trying to accomplish, probably in vain unfortunately.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
because that is what Turkey is trying to accomplish, probably in vain unfortunately.

No, that is NOT what Turkey is trying to achieve. Do you believe that the people that run the Government of Turkey are so naive as to believe that they could get "justice against Israel" from a toothless world court?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Do you believe that the people that run the Government of Turkey are so naive as to believe that they could get "justice against Israel" from a toothless world court?
Yes he does.

Because cubby is that kind of stupid.

I can't believe you actually asked.

AbtFet

Time Out
Jul 23, 2011
Does Israel have the right to prevent - interrupt their enemies from arming themselves with weapons to attack the State of Israel.

Yeah but if they don't eliminate the reasons that's causing that aggression towards Israel in the first place they aren't interested in peace.
And what is causing it isn't some innate hatred of Jews.
Both sides have idiots in charge with their own agenda.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004

Yup they do, did any of the ships in that flotilla have weapons shipments? Or did Israel only find humanitarian aid?