Tsunami relief - who cares?

Paranoid Dot Calm

Council Member
Jul 6, 2004
Hide-Away Lane, Toronto
It seems to me that with every catastrophe ..... everybody wins!

Dead people get to heaven. Their friends and family members know they are there and feel good about it.

Survivors and "Lookers-On" can donate time/money/services and they feel good about it.

And, the Americans can give a more respectable face to their military so that those returning from Iraq will not be shamed.
As the trials for war crimes take place, the US media is not on the military steps as they did with Scott Peterson .... they are over in Ta-Sue-Me Land bragging about their fine soldiers.

Everybody wins!

Calm

Paranoid Dot Calm

Council Member
Jul 6, 2004
Hide-Away Lane, Toronto

Dead people get to heaven. Their friends and family members know they are there and feel good about it.

Survivors and "Lookers-On" can donate time/money/services and they feel good about it.

And, the Americans can give a more respectable face to their military so that those returning from Iraq will not be shamed.
As the trials for war crimes take place, the US media is not on the military steps as they did with Scott Peterson .... they are over in Ta-Sue-Me Land bragging about their fine soldiers.

Everybody wins!

Calm

Paranoid Dot Calm

Council Member
Jul 6, 2004
Hide-Away Lane, Toronto

Everybody wins!

Calm