Trump Draining the Swamp

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Another good news story about the donald. This is only the second good news story I've read mind you.

You may not be all that wrong Twila, I just think the alternatives were/are worse

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
You may not be all that wrong Twila, I just think the alternatives were/are worse

well, like everyone else on this forum and in the real world, we're all guessing at what the results will be. None of us can know for sure what trump's presidency will mean, how it will end, or if trump is telling the truth about his intentions. We're ALL using past experiences with politics to figure out what it all means.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
that's the fun of it though
;)
I realize it may not be obvious, but I have, and will learn from some people here, and from the research they provoke...
lol:
...and "learn naught" from some others, that's fun too

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
that's the fun of it though
;)
I realize it may not be obvious, but I have, and will learn from some people here, and from the research they provoke...
lol:
...and "learn naught" from some others, that's fun too

same here. Obviously I prefer diplomatic diaglogue, but with some they seem incapable. Others, even though I don't agree with what they believe are still able to discuss things rationally. Some I agree with their views, but dislike the say in which they go about...expressing themselves. meh, can't have it all my way ( at least that's what I've been told. lol ;)

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
Trump promised to 'drain the swamp' not to feed its most bloated monster