Trump at 1,000 days plus

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
The energizer POTUS keeps on MakingAmericaGreatAgain.

Last edited:

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Energizer POTUS at another rally today, this time in Dallas. So much energy.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
I think you would have to be somewhat(a lot?)crazy to want that job anyway. Every past Prez I can remember had an over inflated opinion of himself.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
I think you would have to be somewhat(a lot?)crazy to want that job anyway. Every past Prez I can remember had an over inflated opinion of himself.
Yeah but the one is completely bonkers. That part is unprecidented.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
“ In a 2011 campaign for the presidency, during a live TV debate, Mr Perry forgot the name of a government department that he planned to abolish.
The name of the agency that had slipped his mind was the energy department.
But as Trump energy secretary, he presided over a significant expansion of the department's budget, while championing a surge in US fossil fuel output.”

Trumpites....cant make up their minds

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Trumpites don't understand the connection between the economy, unemployment and deficit spending. That's why they can't grasp that the current situation is unsustainable. Fiscal conservatives know better

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Trumpites don't understand the connection between the economy, unemployment and deficit spending. That's why they can't grasp that the current situation is unsustainable. Fiscal conservatives know better
The American economy is booming because of massive stimulus. This guy is like the last Republican President, running the deficit into unimaginable 15 digit numbers.

Obama did some deficit spending to class his country out of a potential depression but he was a cheapskate compared to Donald and Dubya.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
The American economy is booming because of massive stimulus. This guy is like the last Republican President, running the deficit into unimaginable 15 digit numbers.

Obama did some deficit spending to class his country out of a potential depression but he was a cheapskate compared to Donald and Dubya.
Utter crap.