Trump and Canada IMHO

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Any Canadian who supports Trump has got to seriously think about getting some help. Screw the Zombie apocalypse, this man has sinister powers. He is able to suck the brain right out of the skull of anyone who begins to belief his mantra about MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. I hate to tell you, but George W. Bush was 10X smarter, wittier, and presidential than this pumpkin head. I KNOW... FAKE NEWS. Red me, baby.

"There's a special place in hell for any foreign leader that engages in bad faith diplomacy with President Donald J. Trump, Hitler to his friends, and then tries to stab him in the back on the way out the door," trade adviser Peter Navarro told Fox News.
I wonder what the "J' stands for...Jackass?

Trump tweeted: PM Justin Trudeau of Canada acted so meek and mild during our @G7 meetings only to give a news conference after I left saying that, “US Tariffs were kind of insulting” and he “will not be pushed around.” Very dishonest & weak. Our Tariffs are in response to his of 270% on dairy!
Do you think it occurred to Donald that he only went to the G-7 because people were beginning to think he was a keyboard pussy trying to get out of it? But Kudos to Donald for chastising the G-7 for not allowing Russia back in. I mean Crimea and the Ukraine weren't that big a deal. And after all, they really stepped up during his election.
I don't follow Donald on Twitter, but if I did, I'd Tweet back: Hey, Trudeau has been saying it's insulting on every American network before you came to the summit you wanted to skip. Maybe if you put down the twitter and picked up a newspaper or turned on a television you would have seen that.
Or, maybe not.
On a personal note, I can't stand the idiot. He's got stupid hair, his sing song drawl is enough to make you grind your teeth into powder and his supporters are either brainwashed or stupid.
THAT'S FAKE NEWS, MAN.
"How can you tell?"
THEY TOLD ME ABOUT IT ON FOX.
We, as a species, are in deep shit when we start listening to these idiots.
Kick in your televisions, kill your computers and phones, shut off that twitter and reclaim your brain.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
We're all doomed to hell because we disagree with Trump.

These people are truly bonkers.

Last edited:

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
how could a white nationalist climate change denier help but support Trump?

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Any Canadian who supports Trump has got to seriously think about getting some help. Screw the Zombie apocalypse, this man has sinister powers. He is able to suck the brain right out of the skull of anyone who begins to belief his mantra about MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. I hate to tell you, but George W. Bush was 10X smarter, wittier, and presidential than this pumpkin head. I KNOW... FAKE NEWS. Red me, baby.

I wonder what the "J' stands for...Jackass?

Do you think it occurred to Donald that he only went to the G-7 because people were beginning to think he was a keyboard pussy trying to get out of it? But Kudos to Donald for chastising the G-7 for not allowing Russia back in. I mean Crimea and the Ukraine weren't that big a deal. And after all, they really stepped up during his election.
I don't follow Donald on Twitter, but if I did, I'd Tweet back: Hey, Trudeau has been saying it's insulting on every American network before you came to the summit you wanted to skip. Maybe if you put down the twitter and picked up a newspaper or turned on a television you would have seen that.
Or, maybe not.
On a personal note, I can't stand the idiot. He's got stupid hair, his sing song drawl is enough to make you grind your teeth into powder and his supporters are either brainwashed or stupid.
THAT'S FAKE NEWS, MAN.
"How can you tell?"
THEY TOLD ME ABOUT IT ON FOX.
We, as a species, are in deep shit when we start listening to these idiots.
Kick in your televisions, kill your computers and phones, shut off that twitter and reclaim your brain.
F*uck you.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
white nationalist climate change deniers don't appreciate being told they are either brainwashed or stupid

AncientMuse

Nominee Member
Feb 7, 2018
Canada
Couldn't stand the guy for the 30+ years he was a media whore prior to getting elected...

And my opinion hasn't changed since.

In fact if anything, he's only proven to me that my original thoughts on him being a greasy slimey used car salesman were bang on.

Trump should change his MAGA motto to:

"If you can't dazzle 'em with your brilliance, baffle 'em with your bullshit."

IYCDEWYBBEWYB !

Okay maybe that's too many letters of the alphabet for the average Trumpette to take in, but what the hell....

Covfefe !

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
I understand those that hated Hillary, I thought she was shit too. But those same people who voted for Trump out of protest gotta have buyers remorse. The Republican Party is paradox of hypocrisy. If there was a hell, I suppose there'd be a special place for them.

Hey Walter, red this one too, like Trump, you ain't much past a cut or a paste or 140 characters. ;)

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Well you aren’t voting for him .

I understand those that hated Hillary, I thought she was shit too. But those same people who voted for Trump out of protest gotta have buyers remorse. The Republican Party is paradox of hypocrisy. If there was a hell, I suppose there'd be a special place for them.

Hey Walter, red this one too, like Trump, you ain't much past a cut or a paste or 140 characters. ;)
I know people hate having jobs .

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
And my response was for you.
and your response would do your idiot hero proud. YOu just might be two of a kind.

But what is truly shameful.......is that you claim to be Canadian......... so supporting this buffoon so obsessively..........you can be classified as a traitor to CDA.........Especially now....

If you are so ashamed of being CDN.......you know what to do........Join that cretin to the south of us.

Perhaps you should invests as much energy into making CDA great. .....or get the hell out of the country. If you lived in the US....and supported another country's leader the way you drool over Trump......you would be branded a TRAITOR.and lynched. Itis folks like YOU that don't appreciate what they have.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Indeed Walter and the other white nationalist climate change deniers were born lucky and have had it all handed to them.

It makes for poor citizens.