Trudeau Praises Trump

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Damn... he actually did it.
Even before asked. You guys can all get off the floor and get back onto your chairs now. Really good example why I love this place so much, Other sites let you post almost 170 posts without one such comment. (it's a Christian site so I won't bore you with the details as it my application to become Trump's spiritual advisor)

<pills...
Got the bottles lined up like dominoes, the game not the pizza.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
After years of trying to get you to clear up your HTTPS disasters you finally get it!

(Please don't try to explain HTTPS to Ludlow. I'm helping him with proper punctuation.)

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Now now.. just because you're upset with Hillary Clinton's loss doesn't mean you should be a misogynist.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Eaglecrack can't pick up on the metaphor which tells me that he does indeed leave steaming dumps exposed in the woods.

I just got a "red" from my blocked ruff-tuff Marine Corps princess. Sounds like I'm on to something!

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
I just got a "red" from my blocked ruff-tuff Marine Corps princess. Sounds like I'm on to something!
He's getting sniff sniffier by the day. Most Trumpites are in full retreat. Some choose to stand their ground and commit harikari in the end.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
He's getting sniff sniffier by the day. Most Trumpites are in full retreat. Some choose to stand their ground and commit harikari in the end.

He's just found out that Santa Claus is not ... is not ... I can't go on! :(

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Not white?

I remember a few years ago the conservative outrage factory was flipping out about Santa's ethnicity.

You mean, that he was a Turk? .. from Asia Minor?

Wait until they find out that Jesus was an orthodox Sephardic Jew ... not one of those vaguely Polish looking Ashkenaz.

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
If Trudeau is praising Trump in Europe that's good. It's too bad he has to discuss Trump at all to foreigners but I suppose he was asked and had to answer.
Going to Europe and saying uncomplimentary things about Trump would be backstabbing and would not look good on Trudeau. We need good relations with the U.S. and we won't have it if we are belligerent, critical and confrontational. MYOB would be good advice to all Canadians.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
If Trudeau is praising Trump in Europe that's good. It's too bad he has to discuss Trump at all to foreigners but I suppose he was asked and had to answer.
Going to Europe and saying uncomplimentary things about Trump would be backstabbing and would not look good on Trudeau. We need good relations with the U.S. and we won't have it if we are belligerent, critical and confrontational. MYOB would be good advice to all Canadians.
Yeah I get tired of hearing about Troomp myself.

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
Praising the Dumpster is the easiest way to manipulate him He reminds me of a weather vane so far as his likes and dislikes go. Whoever has praised him last he likes best.