Trudeau must fight for Keystone like he did for aluminum

Nick Danger

Council Member
Jul 21, 2013
Penticton, BC
Working in the area what I’ve been seeing since the price crash is lots of improvement on existing operations. Nothing new besides finishing Fort Hills.

Gilgamesh

Council Member
Nov 15, 2014

Trudeau must fight for Keystone like he did for aluminum​

View attachment 5393

ROFLMAO. This is like telling the mouse married to the lady elephant that he must quit physically abusing her. Canada has less influence than that little mouse; I wish it were not so.
Trudeau (may his ears turn into a-holes & sh@t on his shoulders) has the LEGAL power to order inter-Provincial pipelines without paying attention to Provinces. In B.C, the Left wing enviro lunatic NDipper voters prefer to buy oil from anywhere but their fellow Canadians. In the East, especially the elite money of Quebec have long term contracts with those barbaric murderous Saudis. In Saudi eyes we are even less important than an ant.

Our sad pathetic infantile excuse for a PM (-thanks PQ & GTA )! could okay & order pipelines extended to other coasts. Pipelines BTW are much safer and env. friendly than rail which is being used inefficiently
So in spite of the the moronic mewlings of woke SJW students & our even more dishonest, environmentally ignorant political leader, who BTW in their determination to turn Canada into Venezuela (PRC/Cuba ?) borders on treason, Canada heads down the toilet.

I love Canada but not what it is turning into. If Canada continues on this course, the U.S.A will have no choice but to have a 'relatively friendly" take over. They might even be forced to use 0.00001% of their military-wow!

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Of the companies working the sands there are a couple who dont pay dividends, are very liquid and have a near unlimited market and a fuck the environment free pass for another 9 years.

They demanded TMX get built. Trudeau was told "or else" and yes, it was purely political. When tankers are lined up in English Bay to get into the Barnet the cash taps will flow.

Again back to square one. Without finishing the products in Canada we are giving away several big money industries and losing out big.

Let me put it this way.

Exporting heavy oil and drillbit equates to having a gold mine but you have to give away the silver, copper, zinc, iron and sulphur mine with the gold when you sell your milled ore because you can only smelt 20% of what you produce.

It's the byproducts of bitumen and heavy oil that makes it in demand.

bob the dog

Council Member
Aug 14, 2020
$15 billion for walking paths coming up. They built one not far from me that requires a one hour walk just to get to the path. Nice path but not used.

Matters most that the consultants and planners get their share.

• Wow
Reactions: Twin_Moose