Trudeau has eyes set on a great reset for Canada

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Trudeau has eyes set on a great reset for Canada​

If you thought Prime Minister Justin Trudeau had dropped the idea of using the pandemic to reimagine Canada, to reshape our country and our world, thenthink again.

The Liberals spent the summer speaking about the need to reimagine Canada post COVID— they even adopted the Biden campaign slogan of “Build Back Better.”

Justin-Trudeau-1-1.png

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Tygerbright

Time Out
Oct 21, 2019
Bagtown

Trudeau has eyes set on a great reset for Canada​

If you thought Prime Minister Justin Trudeau had dropped the idea of using the pandemic to reimagine Canada, to reshape our country and our world, thenthink again.

The Liberals spent the summer speaking about the need to reimagine Canada post COVID— they even adopted the Biden campaign slogan of “Build Back Better.”

View attachment 2862

I think that's a great idea.

Honestly we need a green deal, the tech is here, it's coming elsewhere and advancing, it might as well be something we build on here and get jobs going. Plus infrastructure... it really doesn't matter the province we need to fix things it's crumbling everywhere and we need to get people working.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
I think that's a great idea.

Honestly we need a green deal, the tech is here, it's coming elsewhere and advancing, it might as well be something we build on here and get jobs going. Plus infrastructure... it really doesn't matter the province we need to fix things it's crumbling everywhere and we need to get people working.

It's funny I was just talking to my account about that..

Why are there so many tech giants in California, when the taxes and regulations are so high.

Then there is Microsoft in Washington..

But how about BC? Maybe the next billion dollar tech giant will be Canadian? Who knows, it's actually much cheaper to do business in BC that California.

I think Canada is going to break records in 2021.

Reactions: Twin_Moose