Trudeau : Get Your Booster!!

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Typical , can’t and won’t answer simple questions . Why are you afraid to research what is actually happening ? Come on man , check it out . Is it Trumpian lies when we are informed Alphonso Davies contacts Covid 3 days after his booster and is sidelined by myocarditis ? How is that going to help Canada’s entry to World Cup ? Do you care ?
The answer is: that is the logical fallacy of post hoc ergo propter hoc.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
If the answers are so simple... why ask, you already know.
Asking "compare total deaths in Canada for 2021, 2020, 2019 and 2018 and explain ." is a simple question???
Oh and no, I really don't care about Canada's entry into the world cup because one player is ill. Alphonso Davies???
But, the condition Davis has is not particular to COVID so, stop with the drama.
"The average annual incidence of myocarditis/pericarditis per
100,000 individuals for the following age groups was: 12-19 years (16.0, 95% confidence Interval [CI]: 15.1-
16.9), 20-29 years (27.3, 95% CI: 26.4-28.2), 30-39 years (27.7, 95% CI: 26.7, 28.7), and 40-49 years (28.6,
95% CI: 27.7-29.7). For Ontarians 80 years of age and older, the average annual incidence of
myocarditis/pericarditis (broad definition) was 78.1 per 100,000 individuals (95% CI: 75.3-81.0). Incidence
was consistently higher in males than females for each of the above age groups. (Kwong J, ICES, personal
communication email, 2021 Aug 5)."
Yo mama is so fat, she has a subscription to Taco Bell!

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Yo mama is so fat, she has a subscription to Taco Bell!

A secretary, a paralegal and a lawyer in a Minnesota law firm are walking through Como Park on their way to lunch when they find an antique oil lamp. They rub it and a Genie comes out in a puff of smoke. The Genie says, “I usually only grant three wishes, so I’ll give each of you just one.”

“Me first! Me first!” says the secretary. “I want to be in the Bahamas, driving a speedboat, without a care in the world.”

Poof! She’s gone.

“Me next! Me next!” says the paralegal. “I want to be in Hawaii, relaxing on the beach with my personal masseuse, an endless supply of pina coladas and the love of my life.”

Poof! she’s gone.

“You’re next,” the Genie says to the lawyer.

“I want those two back in the office after lunch.”

• Haha
Reactions: Dixie Cup

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
A secretary, a paralegal and a lawyer in a Minnesota law firm are walking through Como Park on their way to lunch when they find an antique oil lamp. They rub it and a Genie comes out in a puff of smoke. The Genie says, “I usually only grant three wishes, so I’ll give each of you just one.”

“Me first! Me first!” says the secretary. “I want to be in the Bahamas, driving a speedboat, without a care in the world.”

Poof! She’s gone.

“Me next! Me next!” says the paralegal. “I want to be in Hawaii, relaxing on the beach with my personal masseuse, an endless supply of pina coladas and the love of my life.”

Poof! she’s gone.

“You’re next,” the Genie says to the lawyer.

“I want those two back in the office after lunch.”
Yeah. Like a lawyer would go to lunch with the help.

Twat.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Ditto, just not into Alex Jones.. never listened to him..

But I am already triple vaxxed and still got hit with Omicron or Delta or.. drum roll Deltacon ;)

All I know is my wife was sick for 2 weeks and she is cleared to go back to work today. Me, I'm not cleared. Tested positive, then negative, then positive. I get another test today. Still having the hot flashes, from cold to sweat.

It can hit you for up to 1 month.. from temperature, flu symptoms, soar muscles, migraine, to having the shits. Also you can go from being infectious, to not being infectious, right back to infectious again.

The diarrhea part of COVID you can become dehydrated fast
The Muammar Gaddafi vaccine is getting pathetic. "Take these two jabs or you will die.....No no take 3 jabs or you will die. Wait, take 4 jabs or you will die you American pig."

You can't get tested again for a month. It'll be positive every time.

Midnight tonight is the end of isolation for me and back to work Tuesday.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
The Muammar Gaddafi vaccine is getting pathetic. "Take these two jabs or you will die.....No no take 3 jabs or you will die. Wait, take 4 jabs or you will die you American pig."

You can't get tested again for a month. It'll be positive every time.

Midnight tonight is the end of isolation for me and back to work Tuesday.
Umm. . . petros?

Got some bad news for you, mon ami. "End of isolation" don't mean people are gonna start liking you.