Trudeau : Get Your Booster!!

MyOpinion

Time Out
Dec 3, 2021
Was just in Hawaii and as of 8 Jan, you had to have 3 vaccinations to be considered fully vaccinated. If not fully vaccinated, then you had restrictions on your movements such as being unable to dine inside a restaurant.
There is nothing in the charter to prevent what Trudeau is doing regarding public health. I am very far from being a Trudeau fan but, those whining about charter rights s so far off the ball, it i snot even funny anymore. If there were charter violation, there would have been lots of legal battles by now and if there were, there have been no successful ones yet.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Was just in Hawaii and as of 8 Jan, you had to have 3 vaccinations to be considered fully vaccinated. If not fully vaccinated, then you had restrictions on your movements such as being unable to dine inside a restaurant.
There is nothing in the charter to prevent what Trudeau is doing regarding public health. I am very far from being a Trudeau fan but, those whining about charter rights s so far off the ball, it i snot even funny anymore. If there were charter violation, there would have been lots of legal battles by now and if there were, there have been no successful ones yet.
Taxing the unvaccinated would be a major violation. It would create an apartheid state. On top of that, considering this is still an experimental "vaccine", forcing it on people is a gross violation of the Nuremberg Code. Never mind the fact that the definition of a vaccine was quickly altered in the name of Covid. Ever since vaccines were developed they were defined as prophylactics. Prophylactics protect you, not merely lessen the impact on the individual. Condoms are a kind of prophylactic. When used properly and if they don't break, it protects against pregnancy (and various STDs). What it doesn't do is cause people to get a little less pregnant.
The MMR vaccine was a true prophylactic. Outside of the small handful of people that some vaccines don't work well for, you either got the measles, mumps or rubella or you didn't. There was no, "well it will only help lessen the symptoms if you get sick" bullshit.

To put it bluntly, if you've been fully vaccinated and can STILL end up in the hospital with Covid, it ain't much of a vaccine. As for Groper-boi blaming the unvaccinated, that's a pretty pathetic attempt at deflecting blame for his own gross negligence and incompetence during this whole affair.

Late last year while un-Freeland was in DC talking to her US counterpart, she admonished Canadians not to engage in non-essential travel. Interesting, In a country where people were forced to work "remotely", where students had to get their education "remotely", our govt officials can't seem to figure out video conferencing and absolutely need to travel to the US, or Scotland, or wherever the fuck they feel like going.

We have a govt that is instilling fear and panic in a population while scapegoating the unvaccinated, and yet, this govt has NOT closed the border to immigration for one...single...day during ALL of this. Think about that for a moment, while Canadians were actually prohibited from traveling abroad this govt kept importing people into Canada on a daily basis. And last year we broke our own immigration record.

Yep, this must be some virus if we can import over 400,000 people in one year while our govt fear-mongers the shit out of it's own citizens, pitting one group against another. Fuck Trudeau and his Libshits

MyOpinion

Time Out
Dec 3, 2021
Taxing the unvaccinated would be a major violation. It would create an apartheid state. On top of that, considering this is still an experimental "vaccine", forcing it on people is a gross violation of the Nuremberg Code. Never mind the fact that the definition of a vaccine was quickly altered in the name of Covid. Ever since vaccines were developed they were defined as prophylactics. Prophylactics protect you, not merely lessen the impact on the individual. Condoms are a kind of prophylactic. When used properly and if they don't break, it protects against pregnancy (and various STDs). What it doesn't do is cause people to get a little less pregnant.
The MMR vaccine was a true prophylactic. Outside of the small handful of people that some vaccines don't work well for, you either got the measles, mumps or rubella or you didn't. There was no, "well it will only help lessen the symptoms if you get sick" bullshit.

To put it bluntly, if you've been fully vaccinated and can STILL end up in the hospital with Covid, it ain't much of a vaccine. As for Groper-boi blaming the unvaccinated, that's a pretty pathetic attempt at deflecting blame for his own gross negligence and incompetence during this whole affair.

Late last year while un-Freeland was in DC talking to her US counterpart, she admonished Canadians not to engage in non-essential travel. Interesting, In a country where people were forced to work "remotely", where students had to get their education "remotely", our govt officials can't seem to figure out video conferencing and absolutely need to travel to the US, or Scotland, or wherever the fuck they feel like going.

We have a govt that is instilling fear and panic in a population while scapegoating the unvaccinated, and yet, this govt has NOT closed the border to immigration for one...single...day during ALL of this. Think about that for a moment, while Canadians were actually prohibited from traveling abroad this govt kept importing people into Canada on a daily basis. And last year we broke our own immigration record.

Yep, this must be some virus if we can import over 400,000 people in one year while our govt fear-mongers the shit out of it's own citizens, pitting one group against another. Fuck Trudeau and his Libshits
Whew.... you done? LOL
Same shit, different author LOL

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

Don’t worry if the enviroment minister gets his way people will no longer want to come .

Reactions: taxslave

MyOpinion

Time Out
Dec 3, 2021
You don't like facts?
Love facts, if ya have them. Conjecture, rumour and false information, no. Gimme some facts.
All I said was I was in Hawaii and to eat in a resturaunt, you need to be fully vaccinated and that means 2 vaccinations and a booster.
I also said there is nothing in the charter that prevents the government from doing what they are doing.

Reactions: mentalfloss

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Kind of an ironinc attitude for a person whose screen name is "MyOpinion". But hey, feel free to refute anything I said in my previous post, if you can.
Challenge accepted.

You said "while our govt fear-mongers the shit out of it's own citizens." I propose that governmental actions did not cause bowel movements.

Vomiting, yeah, for sure. But not shitting.

MyOpinion

Time Out
Dec 3, 2021
Kind of an ironinc attitude for a person whose screen name is "MyOpinion". But hey, feel free to refute anything I said in my previous post, if you can.
Ironic? MyOpinion is that I accept facts, not rumour, innuendo or false news.
In MyOpinion, those that do spread rumour, innuendos, false news and misinformation have no understanding of reality and just like listening to themselves.
Your previous diatribe is full of misinformation and, YourOpinion.

Reactions: mentalfloss

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Challenge accepted.

You said "while our govt fear-mongers the shit out of it's own citizens." I propose that governmental actions did not cause bowel movements.

Vomiting, yeah, for sure. But not shitting.
I dunno, sometimes it is difficult to know which end is going to let go first.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Love facts, if ya have them. Conjecture, rumour and false information, no. Gimme some facts.
All I said was I was in Hawaii and to eat in a resturaunt, you need to be fully vaccinated and that means 2 vaccinations and a booster.
I also said there is nothing in the charter that prevents the government from doing what they are doing.
Can you point to anything Jin said that is not fact?

MyOpinion

Time Out
Dec 3, 2021
Can you point to anything Jin said that is not fact?
Sure.

There are no Canadian Charter violations.

"A prophylactic, or preventative, vaccine involves introducing antigens into a person’s body." It is in no way a detrimental term but a pure pharmaceutical term to define different types of vaccines. He missed the entire meaning. https://www.aaps.ca/blog/prophylact...lained-for-students-in-pharmaceutical-courses

COVID Vaccines are not "experimental". https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-covid-vaccines-idUSL1N2M70MW

"forcing it on people is a gross violation of the Nuremberg Code."? Code says "The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential." and millions upon millions took it voluntarily. Oh and and the vaccinations are not "a medical experiment" as per previous link.

His comment is misleading at best and completely false at worst.

So, his diatribe is pure anti vaxxer nonsense but hey, he is entitled to his opinion even if nonfactual.

As for his anti immigrant diatribe? Off topic so disregarded it.

Last edited: