Trudeau burns the jet fuel, flying equivalent of three trips around the Earth over past 10 months

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
  • Angry
Reactions: taxslave

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
  • Haha
Reactions: taxslave and B00Mer

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Reactions: B00Mer

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
But but but if you claim carbon offsets and put the "surcharge" money in an African coffee plantation you're golden.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I have to ask, what is “ African coffee plantation“ code for? 😉
Carbon offset credits are supposed to be used for green initiatives . Trudeau uses our tax dollar to buy carbon offsets for his travels . See zero emissions . Nice trick eh ?

Reactions: petros

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
I understand that portion, but I was wondering if “ African coffee plantation“ was code for something else….like child soldiers in some 3rd world conflict that you could inadvertently fund as a tax deduction while greening the Earth.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I understand that portion, but I was wondering if “ African coffee plantation“ was code for something else….like child soldiers in some 3rd world conflict that you could inadvertently fund as a tax deduction while greening the Earth.
Wouldn’t surprise me one bit , but I don’t know the code .

Reactions: petros

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
1 bag of coffee for 2 slaves is a fair trade.

Tree frog approved.

Last edited:

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
There are many Canadians deeply passionate about activism and advocacy when it comes to environmental and climate issues.

We share their concerns about being responsible stewards of the land and environment for future generations. But in recent years some of that activism has become more extreme and disconnected from reality.

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and his radical Environment Minister Steven Guilbeault increasingly appear like climate zealots. They are proposing more and more punitive laws in the name of fighting climate change that may not do much good but will definitely cause harm to regular Canadians.

For an idea of just how unhinged the government has become, take a look at this line from a federal discussion paper released in May:

“The science is clear that existing efforts are not enough to avoid catastrophic effects and that more needs to be done to address climate change, and on a faster timeline.”

This, in a nutshell, appears to be the Liberal government’s driving ideology. They believe imminent catastrophe is around the corner and more needs to be done faster.

It explains why the feds are now bringing in a second carbon tax so soon after fighting the provinces in court over the first carbon tax.

It explains why they’re now charging ahead with wild abandon to introduce worrisome restrictions on Canadian farming, which industry experts say will cause farms to close and see the price of food only increase more.

That’s not all. Everywhere you look, the feds are bringing in climate-related laws and regulations.

The feds are also fully aware of the harms these policies will bring about — the big one being increased costs to regular folks, with lower income Canadians most disproportionately harmed. Their own reports acknowledge these looming problems.

Whether it’s the turmoil in the Netherlands or the near economic collapse in Sri Lanka, restrictive farming policies enacted in the name of fighting climate change are causing big problems all around the world.

It’s troubling that the Trudeau government sees this happen and thinks it’s a good idea to bring the same policies over here. It’s time to cool this all down.

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Trudeau burns the jet fuel, flying equivalent of three trips around the Earth over past 10 months

View attachment 13353

Reactions: taxslave and petros

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
There are many Canadians deeply passionate about activism and advocacy when it comes to environmental and climate issues.

We share their concerns about being responsible stewards of the land and environment for future generations. But in recent years some of that activism has become more extreme and disconnected from reality.

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and his radical Environment Minister Steven Guilbeault increasingly appear like climate zealots. They are proposing more and more punitive laws in the name of fighting climate change that may not do much good but will definitely cause harm to regular Canadians.

For an idea of just how unhinged the government has become, take a look at this line from a federal discussion paper released in May:

“The science is clear that existing efforts are not enough to avoid catastrophic effects and that more needs to be done to address climate change, and on a faster timeline.”

This, in a nutshell, appears to be the Liberal government’s driving ideology. They believe imminent catastrophe is around the corner and more needs to be done faster.

It explains why the feds are now bringing in a second carbon tax so soon after fighting the provinces in court over the first carbon tax.

It explains why they’re now charging ahead with wild abandon to introduce worrisome restrictions on Canadian farming, which industry experts say will cause farms to close and see the price of food only increase more.

That’s not all. Everywhere you look, the feds are bringing in climate-related laws and regulations.

The feds are also fully aware of the harms these policies will bring about — the big one being increased costs to regular folks, with lower income Canadians most disproportionately harmed. Their own reports acknowledge these looming problems.

Whether it’s the turmoil in the Netherlands or the near economic collapse in Sri Lanka, restrictive farming policies enacted in the name of fighting climate change are causing big problems all around the world.

It’s troubling that the Trudeau government sees this happen and thinks it’s a good idea to bring the same policies over here. It’s time to cool this all down.
Yep, Canada is going to end AGW all by itself. Obviously the 758MT of emission we put out is way more carbon intensive than the 12,355MT that China vomits up every year.