Trudeau Begs the U.S to Tighten it's Immigration Laws

Yo0

Time Out
May 14, 2018
South City
Supporting a throng of pm invited border crashers is no prob for an auto balancing budget slug, if he's to take cap in hand in washington best to beg trump to install a moderate or two in his war room. With bolton, pompeo and now haspel as his 'peace' advisors no nation or gov honcho can feel secure. I doubt this trio of rabid hawks respect any border even justyns'.

Any American citizen will vote Gary Johnson next time come on ? ;-)

:smile::smile::smile::smile:

I will really Gary Johnson backups is DJT.

10larry

Electoral Member
Apr 6, 2010
Niagara Falls
Yeah no seasoning needed, justyn invited immigrants to head north n' they have so beseeching the u.s. to adjust on his behalf is baseless n' at best dumb. Better he on bended knee beg trump to unearth a couple of dedicated moderates to pluck some hawk feathers before they convince trump that more netanyahu powerpoint presentations be valid. He swallowed the first hook, line and sinker reneging on a multilateral deal, a great way to instil trust.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Yeah no seasoning needed, justyn invited immigrants to head north n' they have so beseeching the u.s. to adjust on his behalf is baseless n' at best dumb. Better he on bended knee beg trump to unearth a couple of dedicated moderates to pluck some hawk feathers before they convince trump that more netanyahu powerpoint presentations be valid. He swallowed the first hook, line and sinker reneging on a multilateral deal, a great way to instil trust.

True, he is on bended knee to Trump on this.

In fact Trudeau's Immigration Officials have been groveling before the Nigerian government, the Haitian Government, and Haitian and Latino communities begging them to stop coming to Canada. Is there any doubt that the Liberal Government is racist? Anyone who backs the Liberals in Canada are racist.

10larry

Electoral Member
Apr 6, 2010
Niagara Falls

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
EU countries are leaving children rot like bait minnows in boats in the Mediterranean.

Yes I saw that. So the US is supposed to be more like Europe I've heard.

It was interesting that a French Rescue ship wanted to drop them off in Italy. What's wrong with Paris? Cannes?

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Pretty much all of the EU is pushing back. Macron wants Africans to apply for asylum in Africa. Isn't that racist?