Trudeau Appointed Librarian Cancels "Offensive" Canadian History

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

As a man that has been slightly obsessed with reading history for 50 years, I simply can't believe this. Winston Smith knows how absolutely Orwellian this is. This is not preserving history, it is anti-history. Can we PLEASE get rid of these morons next election?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

As a man that has been slightly obsessed with reading history for 50 years, I simply can't believe this. Winston Smith knows how absolutely Orwellian this is. This is not preserving history, it is anti-history. Can we PLEASE get rid of these morons next election?
How Orwellian is it? Are you sure it ain't Montgomerian?

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Are you saying it isn't true?
Of course not, because it is true.

It was reported in the Toronto Star, the unofficial paper of the Liberal Party of Canada.

they, of course, were not critical.

These guys can not get past their own idiotic ideology of leftist thought control for the good of the people.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
If you have enough neighbours, odds are better that one of them might be a surgeon

Reactions: Mowich

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
If you have enough neighbours, odds are better that one of them might be a surgeon
Well we are erasing political figures from the past with regularity , why not burn all books ?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

It's been my experience that free access to books tends to be short-lived periods between left-wing censorship and right-wing censorship. Interesting that these days it's both.

Reactions: Colpy and Mowich