Trudeau Apologizes

harrylee

Man of Memes
Mar 22, 2019
Ontario
Oh for "F" sakes...........Just drop the flag to 1/4 mast for the day and STFU about it.

All the bodies are never going to be found/identified, so the flag will stay at 1/2 forever.......This country is doomed anyways, so it might as well stay that way.

Reactions: taxslave and petros

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
  • Haha
Reactions: taxslave

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Flags on federal buildings to rise at sunset on Sunday but will lower again to honour veterans…
….As Indigenous Veterans Day is marked on Monday, while Remembrance Day is held on Thursday, Nov. 11.

Why am I mentally hearing the sound of a zipper being repeatedly zipped up & down?

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Justin Trudeau “hinted” that a resolution was imminent this week when he said the government is “working” with Indigenous groups to find ways to raise and then lower the flag next week?

1) Which day will it go up (?) if any at all?
2) Who will Justin Trudeau apologize to this time?
3) what lesson are we all supposed to learn from this, this time?
4) Is this another Sunday announcement?
It was option#4!!! With a Sunday announcement!!! We should’a been placing bets on this…but I still haven’t heard an apology, & am still not sure what lesson we’re ALL suppose to learn from.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Flags on federal buildings to rise at sunset on Sunday but will lower again to honour veterans…
….As Indigenous Veterans Day is marked on Monday, while Remembrance Day is held on Thursday, Nov. 11.

Why am I mentally hearing the sound of a zipper being repeatedly zipped up & down?
The whole mess is disrespectful to all including and especially our native brothers and sisters who put so much stock in respect . Again Ottawant , politicians And bureaucrats both showing how out of touch they are . But hey the press clears them on .

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
Canadian author Mordecai Richler's son related this story...

He said he was drunk and wrote a scathing note to his then-girlfriend...left it on the staircase and passed out upstairs.

Mordecai found and read the note in the morning and told his son..."You've used the word 'f*ck' too many times. Just use it once and it will be more powerful to the body of your letter." lol!

• Haha
Reactions: Dixie Cup

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
It was option#4!!! With a Sunday announcement!!! We should’a been placing bets on this…but I still haven’t heard an apology, & am still not sure what lesson we’re ALL suppose to learn from.
At this point, after hearing a full weeks discusson on this "important" topic, I would just like to take the Canadian flag, pole and all, and shove it up TrueDope's ass. What a pointless waste of time and energy.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
The whole mess is disrespectful to all including and especially our native brothers and sisters who put so much stock in respect . Again Ottawant , politicians And bureaucrats both showing how out of touch they are . But hey the press clears them on .
The press got a good 10-15 minutes of every newscast covering this groundbreaking issue.