Trucker protest at U.S. border crossing reportedly several kilometres long

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
What about all those protesting along side the truckers , you know they outnumbered truckers of course ?
Yes I know. It's hard to know the numbers of how many truckers were apart of the protests or how many non-truckers were. But my quote was just for the implication of BOOMers post that "ALL" truckers were in this. They all aren't.

Reactions: Serryah

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
How would that work out if people said it this way?

I don't think anybody are against natives. The issue seems to be with the natives who are protesting.

I don't think anybody is against black people. The issue seems to be with the black people who are protesting.
If someone said all natives did blockades or all black people did riots how would you respond?

harrylee

Man of Memes
Mar 22, 2019
Ontario
If someone said all natives did blockades or all black people did riots how would you respond?
That's what I am saying.......None of the natives or blacks are put down for protesting. If they do happen to get arrested, the bail, if there is any at all is dealt with right away......There is an unlevel playing field here. The natives and the blacks seem to have the right to protest at will, the truckers are automatically vilified. Trudeau was making up falsehoods about them even before they got to Ottawa. The same thing happened on Jan 6 in Washington....Some of those arrested are still locked up no matter how petty the crime was that they did.

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
That's what I am saying.......None of the natives or blacks are put down for protesting. If they do happen to get arrested, the bail, if there is any at all is dealt with right away......There is an unlevel playing field here. The natives and the blacks seem to have the right to protest at will, the truckers are automatically vilified. Trudeau was making up falsehoods about them even before they got to Ottawa. The same thing happened on Jan 6 in Washington....Some of those arrested are still locked up no matter how petty the crime was that they did.
I am not disageeing with you. The protesters have been treated differently than other protesters and nobody has ever looked into BLMs accounts or funding. My only point is that it is not all truckers. And maybe that was BOOMers point which if it was I am just now getting. If so, carry on.

Reactions: harrylee

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I am not disageeing with you. The protesters have been treated differently than other protesters and nobody has ever looked into BLMs accounts or funding. My only point is that it is not all truckers. And maybe that was BOOMers point which if it was I am just now getting. If so, carry on.
I believe most independent truckers support the freedom convoy , economics doesn’t allow for a month off the road for most .

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
I believe most independent truckers support the freedom convoy , economics doesn’t allow for a month off the road for most .
I am afraid there is no way to gauge the real level of support. Whatever numbers quoted seem to be distorted or fabricated to support the particular point of view of the person quoting the numbers. But I do agree there is some number of independent and non-idependant truckers that no doubt did support the convoy.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I am afraid there is no way to gauge the real level of support. Whatever numbers quoted seem to be distorted or fabricated to support the particular point of view of the person quoting the numbers. But I do agree there is some number of independent and non-idependant truckers that no doubt did support the convoy.
In my neck of the woods there have been many mini convoys of truckers along with supporters .

Reactions: petros

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Well there is now a fuck tonne of people who rightly fear the Govt. It's not a conspiracy theory any longer.
Yup and now they will start on political enemies , Bernie has been charged with something or other .
The wacky independent liberal senator is suggesting it’s a big Jewish plot and we are all going to be speaking Hebrew . The chamber of Sober second thought .

Reactions: petros

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Yup and now they will start on political enemies , Bernie has been charged with something or other .
The wacky independent liberal senator is suggesting it’s a big Jewish plot and we are all going to be speaking Hebrew . The chamber of Sober second thought .
It's time to move to Mexico where it's safe.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
I question the word sober in that statement.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Forgot the r in Bernier
My dad. who lives in Saskatoon, also indicates support is strong in his neck of the woods. It is less so here in Toronto.
Yet I saw thousands of people greeting and donating to the convoy when it arrived .I think Don Mills .