Toronto police to delete missing persons' last name, gender

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Yeah - just about every girl seems to want to give it a smak or a pinch at some point. What can i say - it's a chick magnet.
Magnet or it’s own gravity? 😁 (Gravity is a force acting on an object with mass, magnetism is a force exerted by virtue of charged particles. One is created by mass the other by the movement of the mass.)

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
So.... so that was YOUR fault!?!?!

He's a witch! BURN HIM! BUUUUUURN THE WITCH!!!!
I wore them in the ‘70’s (not much choice as a child and bicycle chains loved them). Trying to roll up one pant leg and keep it up while operating a bicycle, or trying to roll up a bell, bottom and stuff inside one sock. Try’n to elastic band up one bell bottom to try to keep it out of the chain. Good times.

I was simply a witness for the next two times they came along….

Reactions: Taxslave2

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
What percentage of them led to happy outcomes before?
There actually have been a lot. The system works half assed decent. the biggest problem is people whining about getting the notification on their phone at inconvenient hours. Becasue child's lives matter, but not when i'm napping.
"AMBER ALERT! MISSING: One human being. Approximately two arms, two legs, and one-ish head. Possibly with hair. Answers to "Hey, you!" Sometimes."
There you go, "assuming" people's species just because they were assigned that at birth. How very family/genus/speciesist of you.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
There actually have been a lot. The system works half assed decent. the biggest problem is people whining about getting the notification on their phone at inconvenient hours. Becasue child's lives matter, but not when i'm napping.
Ah. Well. "A lot" is good. I guess.
There you go, "assuming" people's species just because they were assigned that at birth. How very family/genus/speciesist of you.
Corporations are people too!

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Weirdly, if the police needed to find somebody who saw this person I’m describing above:

…& know it was between 7:45am and 7:50am at the corner of Dewdney & McAra in Regina on the 31st or 1st…would this be enough to trigger other people’s memories to say, “Yeah, I saw him going west on Dewdney at 8:10am” and another to say “Yeah, he was warming up in Battery Depot about 8:25am” and so on & so forth…???
Many FedEx and UPS drivers out here were shorts year round even during our infrequent cold snaps . I think they are nuts but celavive .