Top Ontario doctors' hot-mic moment spreads fast

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
"There is no cure or prescription for the pain and discomfort that comes with open-microphone wounds, but there is prevention to avoid contracting this ailment that involves covering your mouth and, of course, sanitizing your words — or just turn the microphone off."

TheShadow

Electoral Member
Apr 24, 2020
Grand Bend
The Toronto Sun is the Canadian equivalent of the National Enquirer.

Conspiratards will have a field day with this but it is what it is.

Reactions: petros

TheShadow

Electoral Member
Apr 24, 2020
Grand Bend
Conspiratards ? Are we to believe that conspiracy does not exist with respect to this mysterious ailment? What has become of the perennial seasonal flu? Did it catch the covid and die?
I suspect there may be issues around covid and where it came from and how it came to be but to think the Canadian gov't is up to something nefarious in deep black ops is silly.

This is the same gov't that can barely balance a budget or provide clean drinking water.

If you're really asking what happened to the regular flu then you're aching for an argument and a conspiratard.

TheShadow

Electoral Member
Apr 24, 2020
Grand Bend
So because it was the Sun we should disregard words out of the lady’s very mouth ? Okay next .
No, I just know the Sun likes to twist comments out of context like conspiratards do.

Sure there is some issue around how they are talking about the conference but dark humour is something that happens and they screwed the pooch by having a hot mic.

But break out your tin foil hat and read into all you want.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
I suspect there may be issues around covid and where it came from and how it came to be but to think the Canadian gov't is up to something nefarious in deep black ops is silly.

This is the same gov't that can barely balance a budget or provide clean drinking water.

If you're really asking what happened to the regular flu then you're aching for an argument and a conspiratard.
What for instance are these issues with covid that you suspect you self proclaimed well balanced person?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
No, I just know the Sun likes to twist comments out of context like conspiratards do.

Sure there is some issue around how they are talking about the conference but dark humour is something that happens and they screwed the pooch by having a hot mic.

But break out your tin foil hat and read into all you want.
I just read what they give me. Her words , no conspiracy, Ontario’s top doctor just reads what they give her .
You might tell me who they are ? She nor her partner elaborated .

Gilgamesh

Council Member
Nov 15, 2014
The Toronto Sun is the Canadian equivalent of the National Enquirer.

Conspiratards will have a field day with this but it is what it is.
Of course the Toronto Sun is no such thing, but even if it were, surely the only caveat should be "is the article truthful?"
And it seems as if it most certainly was.