This wonderful place called Canada

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Ummmm, tater tot has shut down Parliament twice during a global pandemic (once just to avoid an investigation) and ruled over the little people from the front steps of his cabin in the woods.... So exactly what are you referring to in mentioning 'mini-dictatorship'?
I know he shut down Parliament. And he's a fuking moron for doing so.

How many times does that have to be said?

But Trudeau is far from a dictator.

I'm talking about Trump and people thinking he's some sort of idol or example for Canada to be like. Him or his ass-kissing limpdiked followers.

Reactions: Cliffy

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

I'm talking about Trump and people thinking he's some sort of idol or example for Canada to be like. Him or his ass-kissing limpdiked followers.
You're against lower taxes, less regulations, more manufacturing, cleaner air and water, border security, everyone paying their fair share, and pride in one's country?

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
You're against lower taxes, less regulations, more manufacturing, cleaner air and water, border security, everyone paying their fair share, and pride in one's country?
Not against lower taxes (I'm not stupid or crazy), I'd prefer more regulations depending on what's being regulated, DEFINITELY more manufacturing since we have SFA in NB and need it, I'm all for cleaner air/water, border security, everyone paying their fare share (that INCLUDES getting welfare assholes off welfare and even some sort of pay for health care :O ) and definitely pride in my country, which I have.

Now if you're implying Trump was any of that stuff, I don't know what to say other than wipe the shit out of your eyes.

Reactions: Mowich

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Not against lower taxes (I'm not stupid or crazy), I'd prefer more regulations depending on what's being regulated, DEFINITELY more manufacturing since we have SFA in NB and need it, I'm all for cleaner air/water, border security, everyone paying their fare share (that INCLUDES getting welfare assholes off welfare and even some sort of pay for health care :O ) and definitely pride in my country, which I have.

Now if you're implying Trump was any of that stuff, I don't know what to say other than wipe the shit out of your eyes.
You sound like a Conservative.

I'm not kidding.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

H'mm even though that's exactly what he did? More regulations like Canada's that drove foreign investment out of this country except China?

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
H'mm even though that's exactly what he did? More regulations like Canada's that drove foreign investment out of this country except China?
He did all of that? Now that I cry BS on.

I do NOT agree with his BS deals with China.

If regulations drove things to China, that's not on Trudeau but on the corporations that refuse to follow the regulations and DGAF about the planet or people.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons

Man, the MSM really has you programmed. Trump has done WAY more for Black people in the US than Trudeau has done for the First Nations in Canada, even though he likes to pretend he cares. You know what dictators do? They have little old ladies whisked away by the RCMP goon squad for daring to question the moron's reckless immigration policy. They attempt to obstruct justice and then fire the person who is obstructing them from obstructing justice. They pass wholly unconstitutional laws. They pass laws without the consent of Parliament or the Senate. They hypocritically cage kids while whining about Trump doing it. Okay, so that's not a dictator thing but I bet you didn't know shit like was going on under Prince Groper's watch.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Yet even when I give credit where it's due, I'm still somehow a "libtard" and all the other crap that goes with right wing freak outs.

Trump-light isn't Trump light. It's Not Trump at all. Because Trump doesn't have anything period.

And I can agree with some of your other points too, although for me, Nuclear is a nogo. I do not trust it. Call it a lay over from Chernobyl and my distrust that if something like that happened in NA, the government of the day would be just as fuking horrible in cover ups about it as the USSR was. And I don't like it for other reasons.
!) I don't think I've ever seen you give Trump credit for anything good he did. Not saying you haven't, just saying I haven't seen it.

2) I think you've been super-programmed by the bombardment of the MSM's anti-Trump propaganda. Orrrrrrr maybe you don't like Black people?

3) Thorium is an option that eliminates and/or reduces the problems associated with nuclear power. No meltdowns is one of the eliminated problems. The ONLY reason uranium ended up being the preferred element is because you can't get weapons-grade material from thorium. As far as Chernobyl goes, that was more a case of fear of telling the Politiburo that the tests needed to be postponed. If the dude running the joint had listened to his technician instead of booting him from the console and replacing him with a more compliant one, Chernobyl probably wouldn't have happened.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
He did all of that? Now that I cry BS on.

I do NOT agree with his BS deals with China.

If regulations drove things to China, that's not on Trudeau but on the corporations that refuse to follow the regulations and DGAF about the planet or people.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Man, the MSM really has you programmed.

Not really.

Trump has done WAY more for Black people in the US

LOLOLOL!!!!!!!

than Trudeau has done for the First Nations in Canada, even though he likes to pretend he cares.

On that yes, I totally agree with you. Trudeau and all other PM's have done little for First Nations - well, Paul Martin I had hopes for but he didn't last long.

You know what dictators do? They have little old ladies whisked away by the RCMP goon squad for daring to question the moron's reckless immigration policy.

And this is from what example?

They attempt to obstruct justice and then fire the person who is obstructing them from obstructing justice.

No, that's proving he's an fuking moron who shouldn't be a leader/in parliament. It's a crime and he should be in jail for it.

They pass wholly unconstitutional laws.

Which law did he pass was unconstitutional, and has that unconstitutionality been challenged in court?

They pass laws without the consent of Parliament or the Senate.

Which laws?

They hypocritically cage kids while whining about Trump doing it.

Yep, and another reason he's a fuking asshole to me.

Okay, so that's not a dictator thing but I bet you didn't know shit like was going on under Prince Groper's watch.

If you think these are dictator things then go live in another country. Cause I can throw back past Stephen Harper for 'dictator like' things our PM's have done.

What makes Trudeau NOT a dictator is that he's voted to his position and should he lose an election, he will leave office. That is first and major point one to how not to be a dictator.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
!) I don't think I've ever seen you give Trump credit for anything good he did. Not saying you haven't, just saying I haven't seen it.

I actually have. He always has an alterior motive for doing anything positive - as in how it makes him or benifits him - but I admit if he's done something good. His bad outweights that though.
2) I think you've been super-programmed by the bombardment of the MSM's anti-Trump propaganda. Orrrrrrr maybe you don't like Black people?

Where the hell do you get I don't like black people?

I'm also not 'programmed' by the MSM or Anti-Trump stuff. It's Trump himself that has led to my opinion on him, not some biased BS in the media.

3) Thorium is an option that eliminates and/or reduces the problems associated with nuclear power. No meltdowns is one of the eliminated problems. The ONLY reason uranium ended up being the preferred element is because you can't get weapons-grade material from thorium. As far as Chernobyl goes, that was more a case of fear of telling the Politiburo that the tests needed to be postponed. If the dude running the joint had listened to his technician instead of booting him from the console and replacing him with a more compliant one, Chernobyl probably wouldn't have happened.

That much I agree.

That doesn't mean I like it any more than before. I just mistrust it.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

A right wing rag giving gold stars to stuff Trump's done. Yeah, THAT'S not biased what so ever...

Try again. You want to show he did good for the US, post an UNBIASED review of the good he did.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
From WaPo for 2019 only

Opinion | The 10 best things Trump did in 2019 - The ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/12/26/best-things-trump...
    1. He has continued to appoint conservative judges at a record pace. The Senate recently confirmed …
    2. He ordered the operation that killed Islamic State leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi. It was a high-risk …
    3. He delivered the biggest blow to Planned Parenthood in three decades. Thanks to Trump’s Protect …
    4. His tariff threats forced Mexico to crack down on illegal immigration. Mexico is for the first time in …
    See full list on washingtonpost.com

Reactions: petros