This wonderful place called Canada

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Good point. Our Democracy is only as strong as the people who support it.

So what do we do with people like you and Petros and others who don't give a flying fuk about it and would rather it become some sort of mini-Dictatorial country, or an echo of what the US is?
Seriously? So Trudeau passing laws and legislation with a minority govt and without Parliament or Senate approval isn't dictatorial? The fact that Team Trudeau have gone to GREAT lengths to prevent the truth and facts about the WE scandal from getting out doesn't set off any alarm bells? Or the fact that your PM actually admires China's dictatorship because they can "get shit done" without that pesky democracy crap getting in the way?

So what do we do with people like YOU and Hoid and Flosstard and others who don't give a flying f*ck about living in a "mini-dictatorship", as long as it's a left-wing dictatorship?

Reactions: Mowich

Tygerbright

Time Out
Oct 21, 2019
Bagtown
Upset me?

Do you want to know who and what I dont give a f-ck about?

Crybabies who think they are better than Jesus who demand I hate Jesus while Im supposed to impersonate him/her/shazbot.

You claim to be disconnected and atheist but put higher demands on me than the born again.

It sickening.

If you're going to claim identity, admit it's a Christian identity that accepts you.

That's what you want so dearly.

Right?

Admit it.
So you're having a fit now and bible thumping?

Tygerbright

Time Out
Oct 21, 2019
Bagtown
Seriously? So Trudeau passing laws and legislation with a minority govt and without Parliament or Senate approval isn't dictatorial? The fact that Team Trudeau have gone to GREAT lengths to prevent the truth and facts about the WE scandal from getting out doesn't set off any alarm bells? Or the fact that your PM actually admires China's dictatorship because they can "get shit done" without that pesky democracy crap getting in the way?

So what do we do with people like YOU and Hoid and Flosstard and others who don't give a flying f*ck about living in a "mini-dictatorship", as long as it's a left-wing dictatorship?
So what exactly is the WE scandal?

And what laws were passed?

And China? I love how you right wing coffee stir sticks massively misquote stuff. You of course have a proper citation right?

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
And China? I love how you right wing coffee stir sticks massively misquote stuff. You of course have a proper citation right?

Is there a reason you have to come into every thread with a wrecking ball and negativity.

Shouldn't you be out looting and burning some neighbourhood??

Tygerbright

Time Out
Oct 21, 2019
Bagtown
Is there a reason you have to come into every thread with a wrecking ball and negativity.

Shouldn't you be out looting and burning some neighbourhood??
No why would I do that? I'm not a conservative ot republican f-boi Larping as a BLM or Antifa supporter.

Why are those basic questions offending you?

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Upset me?

Do you want to know who and what I dont give a f-ck about?

Crybabies who think they are better than Jesus who demand I hate Jesus while Im supposed to impersonate him/her/shazbot.

You claim to be disconnected and atheist but put higher demands on me than the born again.

It sickening.

If you're going to claim identity, admit it's a Christian identity that accepts you.

That's what you want so dearly.

Right?

Admit it.

What the holy fukin hell are you talking about?! I think you got that response mixed up and meant it for someone else, because I am not atheist, I don't claim 'identity' or anything else you've just babbled about.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Seriously? So Trudeau passing laws and legislation with a minority govt and without Parliament or Senate approval isn't dictatorial?

If he's passing laws and legislation with a minority government, then he's got another party to side with him so they pass, thus it's not a dictatorship.

The fact that Team Trudeau have gone to GREAT lengths to prevent the truth and facts about the WE scandal from getting out doesn't set off any alarm bells? Or the fact that your PM actually admires China's dictatorship because they can "get shit done" without that pesky democracy crap getting in the way?

First, he's not really "My" PM as in I did not vote for him. Second, I DESPISE that he admires China and have said so repeatedly. Actually my last thought on anything China related is "Fuk China!"

Third - the WE scandal is BS and Trudeau is an effin' moron for how he's dealt with it. I'm not shocked by it either.

Actually I DO give a flying fuk that we could live in ANY dictatorship, left or right. But just because our PM is an effin' moron, doesn't mean it's a dictatorship. It just means he's an effin' moron.

I also don't see boogey men all over like most right wingers either. I even can agree with some of their concerns.

But I also won't say everything's fuked up just because of the moron and want someone that is Trump Light or Trump Right in as PM. If you give me an old school Conservative, that I'd be good with but there is no real such thing today. All there are is "Fuk you" Conservatives.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
No why would I do that? I'm not a conservative ot republican f-boi Larping as a BLM or Antifa supporter.
Why are those basic questions offending you?

Note it's not the Conservatives or Republicans that are burning, looting and killing police. That would be your Berni Bro's, Antifa and BLM.

Also, this thread was about Canada being a great place to Live, one of the best in the world.

Thanks again for shitting all over the thread again with your hate, name calling, and division.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Look not a fan of Trudeau, but you have to agree he has done a better job, giving aid, helping companies during this pandemic than the USA.
Really ? He still hasn’t presented a budget , out of control spending and the gravy train is running on empty .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
LOL! - aww, did I say something to get you upset?

I don't bitch about everything but it's cute you think I do. Pretty sure you bitch about as much as I do, actually, so...

And no, you don't give a flying fuk, that's obvious by some of the utter BS you post and yes, I'm jaded sometimes, thanks to people like you and Dixie and others.
Hey can you include me ? Like aren I one of those fu-k you conservatives . What apiece of work , civil constructive dialog my eye .

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
What the holy fukin hell are you talking about?! I think you got that response mixed up and meant it for someone else, because I am not atheist, I don't claim 'identity' or anything else you've just babbled about.
When did you become Jesus?

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Wow, been under a rock lately? Or were you so distracted by the MSM about Trump that you just weren't paying attention. Hell there's at least two threads about it on this forum for Christ sake.

The one that banned the use of semi-automatic rifles for everyone EXCEPT the FN? Ring any bells? Do you get internet under that rock? Cable? Newspaper delivery?

Well first off, before I give you a citation let me show you how f*cking pathetic you are. Trump banned travel from 5 muslim majority countries. You precious MSM called it a "muslim travel ban". This, despite the fact the citizens of the other 45 muslim majority countries, including the largest ones, were still free to travel to and from the US.
Or how about you leftist pieces of shit claiming that Trump called all Mexicans 'animals' when he CLEARLY called MS-13 animals. So desperate to portray him as a racist the left was more than willing to make shit up, including the MSM. So before I show you my citation, go bunt yourself you pathetic hypocrite.

As for Trudeau saying he admired China's dictatorship will the CBC do as citation? https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/justin-trudeau-s-foolish-china-remarks-spark-anger-1.2421351

The Liberal leader was asked which nation he admired most. He responded: "There's a level of admiration I actually have for China. Their basic dictatorship is actually allowing them to turn their economy around on a dime."

Of course your half-wit hero is wrong about that too. All the Western corporations moving to China and China opening itself up more to international trade is what "turned it around". As if it needed turning around seeing as how it's had the second largest economy since 1850 and is likely number one now. And FYI, there's no such thing as a "basic" dictatorship either.

Once again, thanks for showing us what a low IQ, low-information voter you are.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
If he's passing laws and legislation with a minority government, then he's got another party to side with him so they pass, thus it's not a dictatorship.
Um, Serryah? That law was passed while Parliament was out due to corornavirus. There was no vote, no nothing, just Trudeau being a dictator.

First, he's not really "My" PM as in I did not vote for him. Second, I DESPISE that he admires China and have said so repeatedly. Actually my last thought on anything China related is "Fuk China!"

Third - the WE scandal is BS and Trudeau is an effin' moron for how he's dealt with it. I'm not shocked by it either.

Actually I DO give a flying fuk that we could live in ANY dictatorship, left or right. But just because our PM is an effin' moron, doesn't mean it's a dictatorship. It just means he's an effin' moron.
No, he's a wannabe dictator, there's no question about it.

I also don't see boogey men all over like most right wingers either. I even can agree with some of their concerns.
And I don't see nazis everywhere like most left-wingers.

But I also won't say everything's fuked up just because of the moron and want someone that is Trump Light or Trump Right in as PM. If you give me an old school Conservative, that I'd be good with but there is no real such thing today. All there are is "Fuk you" Conservatives.
I agree there. What this country is missing is a party that would serve the majority of Canadians best. And according to a progressive who wrote an article about the left's circular firing squad, that party would be socially left but culturally right.

Although I'd take a Trump-light. I don't see anything wrong with restoring funding to Historically Black Colleges and Universities. I don't anything wrong with teaming up with someone like Ice Cube to create a fund so Black people can invest in themselves and/or their communities, as well as helping with development within Black communities.
I see nothing wrong with banning travel from countries that his country has been bombing for around 20 years by the time he became President.
I see nothing wrong with telling the so-called "green" movement to piss off when their poorly planned, idiotic 2050 goal will wreak some serious havoc on our planet, from removing even more mountain tops to get at the resources within, to burning through hundreds of billions of gallons of water to make "green" happen, to the destruction of even more habitats, to massive land use for wind and solar projects. Put it this way, in order just to meet the annual increases in the demand for power, you'd have to cover a land area almost the size of Great Britain every year in wind turbines. By 2050 an area almost equal to the size of Russia would be covered in them. And that doesn't even begin to take into account replacing all the fossil fuel derived power. To put it bluntly, it's about as feasible a plan as we have for destroying an incoming comet or asteroid. In other words, we'll still be f*cked only doubly so because we'll be trying to power ourselves on the vagaries of weather.
Thank god Trudeau is getting Canada back into the nuclear power game. It's the right idea, now we just gotta hope he doesn't do his usual trip on his own dick routine and f*ck it all up. See? I can still give credit where credit is due, even if I hate the man.

Tygerbright

Time Out
Oct 21, 2019
Bagtown
Wow, been under a rock lately? Or were you so distracted by the MSM about Trump that you just weren't paying attention. Hell there's at least two threads about it on this forum for Christ sake.

The one that banned the use of semi-automatic rifles for everyone EXCEPT the FN? Ring any bells? Do you get internet under that rock? Cable? Newspaper delivery?

Well first off, before I give you a citation let me show you how f*cking pathetic you are. Trump banned travel from 5 muslim majority countries. You precious MSM called it a "muslim travel ban". This, despite the fact the citizens of the other 45 muslim majority countries, including the largest ones, were still free to travel to and from the US.
Or how about you leftist pieces of shit claiming that Trump called all Mexicans 'animals' when he CLEARLY called MS-13 animals. So desperate to portray him as a racist the left was more than willing to make shit up, including the MSM. So before I show you my citation, go bunt yourself you pathetic hypocrite.

As for Trudeau saying he admired China's dictatorship will the CBC do as citation? https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/justin-trudeau-s-foolish-china-remarks-spark-anger-1.2421351

The Liberal leader was asked which nation he admired most. He responded: "There's a level of admiration I actually have for China. Their basic dictatorship is actually allowing them to turn their economy around on a dime."

Of course your half-wit hero is wrong about that too. All the Western corporations moving to China and China opening itself up more to international trade is what "turned it around". As if it needed turning around seeing as how it's had the second largest economy since 1850 and is likely number one now. And FYI, there's no such thing as a "basic" dictatorship either.

Once again, thanks for showing us what a low IQ, low-information voter you are.
Wow one citation and loads of crap.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Um, Serryah? That law was passed while Parliament was out due to corornavirus. There was no vote, no nothing, just Trudeau being a dictator.

You gave no specific law, only that Trudeau was passing laws with a minority government without Parliament or Senate approval. I'm not sure which law you are referring to but unless something changed, laws are supposed to have both. If they don't have both, they aren't legal. But I admit I could be wrong so *shrug*

No, he's a wannabe dictator, there's no question about it.

You don't have a clue what a dictator is, do you?

And I don't see nazis everywhere like most left-wingers.

Neither do I. Actually, I hate that so many people are claiming they see Nazi's everywhere. Unless they're proven facists in the style of 1930's Germany, or follow Hitler's dictates/beliefs, they're not Nazi's.

I agree there. What this country is missing is a party that would serve the majority of Canadians best. And according to a progressive who wrote an article about the left's circular firing squad, that party would be socially left but culturally right.

And if there was such a party I'd be in line to vote for it ASAP. AKA I totally agree with this point and wish there WAS such a party.

Although I'd take a Trump-light. I don't see anything wrong with restoring funding to Historically Black Colleges and Universities. I don't anything wrong with teaming up with someone like Ice Cube to create a fund so Black people can invest in themselves and/or their communities, as well as helping with development within Black communities.
I see nothing wrong with banning travel from countries that his country has been bombing for around 20 years by the time he became President.
I see nothing wrong with telling the so-called "green" movement to piss off when their poorly planned, idiotic 2050 goal will wreak some serious havoc on our planet, from removing even more mountain tops to get at the resources within, to burning through hundreds of billions of gallons of water to make "green" happen, to the destruction of even more habitats, to massive land use for wind and solar projects. Put it this way, in order just to meet the annual increases in the demand for power, you'd have to cover a land area almost the size of Great Britain every year in wind turbines. By 2050 an area almost equal to the size of Russia would be covered in them. And that doesn't even begin to take into account replacing all the fossil fuel derived power. To put it bluntly, it's about as feasible a plan as we have for destroying an incoming comet or asteroid. In other words, we'll still be f*cked only doubly so because we'll be trying to power ourselves on the vagaries of weather.
Thank god Trudeau is getting Canada back into the nuclear power game. It's the right idea, now we just gotta hope he doesn't do his usual trip on his own dick routine and f*ck it all up. See? I can still give credit where credit is due, even if I hate the man.

Yet even when I give credit where it's due, I'm still somehow a "libtard" and all the other crap that goes with right wing freak outs.

Trump-light isn't Trump light. It's Not Trump at all. Because Trump doesn't have anything period.

And I can agree with some of your other points too, although for me, Nuclear is a nogo. I do not trust it. Call it a lay over from Chernobyl and my distrust that if something like that happened in NA, the government of the day would be just as fuking horrible in cover ups about it as the USSR was. And I don't like it for other reasons.