Things that money can't buy

AnnaE

Time Out
Jan 31, 2020
Good bye?

"You have been banned for the following reason:
Sober up. Click cluck cluck

Date the ban will be lifted: Mar 8th, 2020, 02:00 PM"
Looks like my analysis hit someone's guilty conscience right square on and the coward has a toady.
lol Grow up and try not to be so fukkin small-minded and petty.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
get your eyes checked..........................immediately!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And do not drive till you have your new glasses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is taxis or buses for you..................................
As part of a public safety campaign!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#3, 8, 26, 30, 36, 39, 48

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
#3, 8, 26, 30, 36, 39, 48

Hitting random numbers on your key board........................................

proves nothing Mr. McGoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get your eyes checked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnnaE

Time Out
Jan 31, 2020
Butterknife didnt heed the warnings. Poor thing ain't that sharp.
Another wrong guess. I couldn't care less about being banned. But it is a rather large, flashing, neon sign that you and your pet mod are petty and cowardly.

AnnaE

Time Out
Jan 31, 2020
You were warned about trolling.

Your response was "I'll do what I want".

Still think so?
Yep.
Like I said, you and you bumbuddy just show yourselves to be petty and vindictive because what I say hits a nerve.
And it isn't as if Boompity, Hoid, you, JLM, etc. don't troll either, coward.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Were you drunk and dont remember?

I asked, why should I keep you here butterknife?

HEY PETROS......................................

WHAT IS YOUR BEEF with the burned out Ember???????????????????????

Lord knows I think she is entirely WRONG HEADED AND MISTAKEN.......................

on a DISTRESSING NUMBER of subjects......................................

but DAMN IT..............................................

what kind of debate is it if there is ONLY ONE SIDE PRESENTED???????????????????????????

We should hear from her........................................

just so we can HONE our presentation of anti LIE-beral facts and figures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And it is right and proper that LIE-berals are made to understand just how many stupid things they say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Surely it is good for the country that all subjects are debated vigorously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just sayin` - censorship for anything less than a REALLY COMPELLING REASON............................................

IS PUNK ASS STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
I probably drink a lot less than you, coward.
Ask whatever you want. You have a hate-on for me, but I couldn't give a crap because you know what you did. You do what you want, coward.

HEY burned out Ember...................................

we get it that you are PISSED about being banned................................

and we get it that you are PISSED that LIE-beral policy has been so fully discredited and scorned...................................

and we get it that you dont like being mocked and scorned for holding such selfish silly values................................

but it WOULD HELP YOUR CASE if you actually presented a useful fact or two........................

or even a questionable and debatable fact.........................................

now and then - just to change the pace from your raging hate of petros!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is a forum for debate..........................................

we can pick up stupid insults anyplace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As usual you aint thinking it through!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Politely? hahahahah
I just give back what's handed to me, coward.

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It just occurred to me that burned out Ember COULD BUY..................................

a MORE SUNNY DISPOSITION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Getting More gravy always makes HOGS HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For a while!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Something money can't buy?

Sid Wilson, the turntablist of American heavy metal band Slipknot, who was born in Iowa but to English parents and was raised in Iowa and England, telling The Sun this week that he still loves to visit his 94 year old grandmother in England "for tea and crumpets".

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Something money can't buy?

Sid Wilson, the turntablist of American heavy metal band Slipknot, who was born in Iowa but to English parents and was raised in Iowa and England, telling The Sun this week that he still loves to visit his 94 year old grandmother in England "for tea and crumpets".

Here is a thought - Our idiot Boy Justin spent ONE HUNDRED BILLION DOLLARS IN DEFICIT FINANCING

between 2016 and 2019 and HE COULD NOT BUY A MAJORITY GOVT!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
...an immediate cure to COVID-19 - Die Bitches!!!!! 8O :p

And another thing that cannot be bought: "anything resembling consistent LIE-beral policy!

LIE-berals told us they "learned everything they needed to know about handling a pandemic from SARS"!

And had to back track on that claim!

And LIE-berals told us that we did not need to wear masks in public to protect ourselves!

And they have changed their minds on that as well!

LIE-berals are now into their THIRD RE-WRITE of how to get govt cash out to citizens falling into bankruptcy!

LIE-berals left it to people like Doug Ford and Quebec premier Legault to make the tough choices about closing biz

and designating which were essential and it is Conservative minded premiers who are being most aggressive

about limiting un-necessary travel - going so far as to put police road blocks at borders and turning away those without

GOOD REASON to travel!

Oh well - just another day of confusion avoidance of hard choices at LIE-beral HQ