The Word became flesh ...

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
This meaning is affirmed in the Quran: that the Christ was surnamed God's word, when he had been in heaven, before creating the fetus in the womb of Virgin Mary, and then God commanded Jesus to enter the body of the created fetus; Jesus obeyed and as such the Christ was flesh as you express it.
Because he was a spirit: one of the angels of the same kind as Gabriel.

Quran 3: 45, which means:
{And when the angels said: "Mary, God gives you glad tidings of [bearing a child, in spite of being virgin, who is] a Word [coming] from His [neighborhood in heaven] d, whose name [among people] is the Christ: Jesus, son of Mary e, honorable f in the World and in the Next Life, and one of those favorites brought close [before God in the ethereal heavens.]"}

45 d i.e. one of His angels in heaven; the Christ was surnamed "the Word of God" in heaven, then he came down to the earth and entered in the body of the fetus which was formed in the womb of Mary.

45 e i.e. his name is Jesus son of Mary, and his title is the Christ; which means: they anointed his head with the oil perfume; the one who anointed him was John Baptist. This was a custom of the Children of Israel to whom they want to assign as their king to anoint his head with the aromatic oil.

45 f i.e. respected among people; and similarly he is respected and honorable in the Next Life.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/3.htm#a3_45
quran-ayat.com/pret/3.htm#a3_45
Got nuthin to do with your pooh religion Selfsap.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Got nuthin to do with your pooh religion Selfsap.

There is none pooh other than you, Ludlow: the enemy of both Jesus and Mohammed, and even enemy of Moses. You, the Satanist, the follower of Satan: the Wicked Zionist.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
I will prove that the Islam is God's religion in its pure form:
Quran 42: 13, which means:
{He has prescribed for you [Muslims] that [same] religion which He had enjoined on Noah; [that which We have revealed to you, Mohammed, is like that We had revealed to Noah, and like] that which We enjoined on Abraham and Moses and Jesus [saying]:

"Establish the religion [to God alone] and do not make divisions in it.]

That [monotheism and refusal of the idols] – to which you invite the associaters – seems very difficult to them [because they blindly follow the program of their fathers.]

God chooses [out of them] for His [religion] those whom He pleases, and guides to His [neighborhood: in Paradise] those [believing Muslims] who turn [repentant and obedient to God.]
}

More explanation in this link:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/42.htm#a42_13
quran-ayat.com/pret/42.htm#a42_13

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Islam is not God's religion, Nassir. And even if it was, when you lied and admitted that you support killing others two days ago, God will not have you in his heaven.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Islam is not God's religion, Nassir. And even if it was, when you lied and admitted that you support killing others two days ago, God will not have you in his heaven.

SHUT UP, Wicked Zionist!
I should not speak to you in this thread; so go away.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
I will not shut up. You have proven that you are evil. Leave this lady's thread and stop spoiling everything you touch. You are a wicked, lying man who tried to trick everyone here. I think you should shut up.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
. . . and so what?? At least I can comment on a religious thread using material from a very popular religious book. What do you bring to the table other than you idiotic ways that are the same you exhibit on every thread you visit?

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
. . . and so what?? At least I can comment on a religious thread using material from a very popular religious book. What do you bring to the table other than you idiotic ways that are the same you exhibit on every thread you visit?
Pills megaloon. take your pills

Pills megaloon. take your pills
So we have established that you are a walking turd. Now go take you pills

Motar

Council Member
Jun 18, 2013
I will prove that the Islam is God's religion in its pure form

"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world." (James 1:27 NIV)

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
17 things Jesus Christ said about homosexuality

17 things Jesus Christ said about homosexuality · PinkNews