Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Everyone of your progressive policies kill jobs in and cost more money for the bread basket of Canada.

How sad is it when the Libs. were announced the winners at the same time the BC polls closed and the Sask. and Alberta results were just started to come in.

So why aren't your reps doing THEIR jobs to keep jobs there, OR fight to get newer/better jobs, OR anything else?

You think that here is any better?

There's a reason people from the coast are moving West. I wish we didn't have to but both levels of government are failing us here. As my dad pointed out yesterday: what have they done for us? All the local industries have left, vanished out west. You have gripes? We do too I've got lots of gripes.

It's not progressive policies that kill jobs, it's people who are in charge of those jobs either not adapting to the change in the world, not helping their employees change and adapt, or they just don't give a flying fuk and leave all together. That's not on the government, that's on business.

But I will say this, selling out to foreign countries is one line we've crossed that I seriously hate and wish there was some way to fix. And I don't care whose fault it was.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
How come you need a magnifying glass to see the majority of the Red ridings on the map? We need an electorate vote to balance the country from East to West.

Trudeau doesn't get it either his re-election speech was just as divisive as his 1st term.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
How come you need a magnifying glass to see the majority of the Red ridings on the map? We need an electorate vote to balance the country from East to West.

Trudeau doesn't get it either his re-election speech was just as divisive as his 1st term.

I agree, we need to redo how the voting is done.

But again, if you actually break things down, the Libs would have kept power if the votes for the Bloc and Green hadn't increased. The country still stayed left.

I'm not blind to the red, but are you blind to the other colors besides blue?

I didn't listen to Trudeau's speech, or any of them. It's the same usual bullshit and it's just to rile the base up. And if you think Sheer's speech wouldn't have been as divisive then I've a bridge to sell you.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
So why aren't your reps doing THEIR jobs to keep jobs there, OR fight to get newer/better jobs, OR anything else?

They are, you aren't listening, for an example last night the last 4 Libs. were cast out of Sask./Alta. the Oil, Gas, and employment protests were twisted into some alt. right movement by the Eastern MSM. We are dismissed, discouraged, and criticized for speaking up.

You think that here is any better?
There's a reason people from the coast are moving West. I wish we didn't have to but both levels of government are failing us here. As my dad pointed out yesterday: what have they done for us? All the local industries have left, vanished out west. You have gripes? We do too I've got lots of gripes.

You are moving West for cheaper taxes and employment, how is that working out for your friends now? What industries moved out West? I think you have to look to Mexico and China to find your industries.

It's not progressive policies that kill jobs, it's people who are in charge of those jobs either not adapting to the change in the world, not helping their employees change and adapt, or they just don't give a flying fuk and leave all together. That's not on the government, that's on business.

Bahahaha What new regulation put forward in the last 4 years were put in to support the West? Not 1 they were all put in to restrict the resource industry, and take control of our resource management all new projects must go through Ottawa now, cost Billions to get off the ground and discouraged from concept to ground break.

But I will say this, selling out to foreign countries is one line we've crossed that I seriously hate and wish there was some way to fix. And I don't care whose fault it was.

Foreign investment is pretty much gone from the West, new projects are shelved, we are in a holding pattern of wait and see. Which is really sad for a resources rich country even the territories are campaigning for more industry, the resources are there we aren't.

The Libs. are touting there new plan of planting trees for a carbon sink, at the same time criticizing the West for saying we are close to carbon neutral with all our forests and native grass carbon sinks.

Reactions: Ron in Regina

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
But again, if you actually break things down, the Libs would have kept power if the votes for the Bloc and Green hadn't increased. The country still stayed left.
I didn't listen to Trudeau's speech, or any of them. It's the same usual bullshit and it's just to rile the base up. And if you think Sheer's speech wouldn't have been as divisive then I've a bridge to sell you.

Not one of Scheer's speeches said anything but to treat all Canadians and regions equally, except for the couple of extra incentives for Quebec. Can the same be said about the three progressive parties?

Reactions: Ron in Regina

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017

what the nattys managed to do was to drive Quebecers back to the bloc.

Scheer managed to damage the Liberal support but could not increase his own because he has nothing to offer.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
yes the guy who lied on his resume about being an insurance broke and lied about being an American citizen and lied about hiring Kinsella to smear Benrier at least was honest.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
SNC showed Montreal was full of crooks and law enforcement that was blind. Nothing got cleaned up but the West is the only problem Canada has?? If he cleaned up the East would there be anybody employed there at all?? lol

Maybe JT should court the independents first.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
I was talking about Scheer.(and his having nothing to offer anyone)

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
He offered too much he was trying to buy the progressive vote in Ont. and Quebec while trying to communicate restraint to the West, his mixed message trying to please everyone, while the MSM attacked him for his negative campaign telling the Canadians the truth is what prevented him from succeeding in Ont.

The Lib. strategy of linking him to Ford and Harper worked as planned in the blind GTA.

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
Can't blame Alberta and Saskatchewan that they want to leave. They're the only provinces that really make alot of money and the current government is bent on destroying that.