The REAL Human Cause of Climate Change

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Prove it.

Prove what? you want pictures of my cows eating grass?

The hydrogen blends with the carbon dioxide inside the cells of the leaves to create food in the form of sugar for the plant. The plant stores the sugar in its leaves, stems and roots. The sugar makes the plant grow. Since most living things eat plants, it can be said that photosynthesis is the source of all life.
How Plants Feed Themselves | Photosynthesis - Get Schooled ...

afterschool.smarttutor.com/how-plants-feed-themselves-photosynthesis/

And you can see the results with your own eyes

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
Co2 is winning the battle today in my area, Hydrogen and Oxygen are in a coordinated retreat back to Earth so they can send fresh troops back up to battle with CO2 for atmospheric supremacy.

Next you'll tell me the moon landing was real.

You crazy man.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Nope, the RH(hydrogen)MP and O(oxygen)PD, combined forces and arrested some carbon particles in the atmosphere today and carried them down to earth to face justice. But we know the hug a thug justice system today will speak of rainbows and blow some sunshine up the arresting officers asses, and release the carbon culprits back into the atmosphere to resume their illegal activities in the name of Global warming.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
It's pretty telling how this whole topic is drowned out by crickets when real issues like a Global Pandemic and Police brutality and such are in the news, and this whole topic fades to the obscure in the face of real issues....