The Problem With Dubya

AirIntake

Electoral Member
Mar 9, 2005
I've asked this of many people who have bragged about their intelligence. Not once has any proof been posted :)

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
According to Dr. Lawrence Britt, a college Professor, in his work Facism Anyone? there are 14 defining characteristics of facism that are common to all regimes that have been historically witnessed:

1.) Powerful and Continuing Nationalism
2.) Distain for the Recognition of Human Rights
3.) Identifying Enemies or Scapegoats as a Unifying Cause
4.) Supremacy of the Military
5.) Rampant Sexism
6.) Controlled Mass Media
7.) Obsession with National Security
8.) Religion and Government are Intertwined
9.) Corporate Power is Protected
10.) Labor Power is Supressed
11.) Distain for Intellectuals and the Arts
12.) Obsession with Crime and Punishment
13.) Rampant Cronyism and Corruption
14.) Fraudent Elections

remember him saying :" This would be so much easier if it were a dictatorship??? "(or something very close)

Not very comforting to have this living next door , is it??

the problem with bush??? Where does one begin??? :cry:

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
They better get him out of the ORAL office soon, take him back to Texas and have him hanged as he did for hundreds of inmates.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
RE: The Problem With Duby

LOL, Twila !!

That's comedy you can't even make up.

It's the kind of comedy that's kin to tragedy.
Completely! I can't understand how he can be president and make these types of mistakes. I just don't understand it.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
Re: RE: The Problem With Duby

Twila said:
LOL, Twila !!

That's comedy you can't even make up.

It's the kind of comedy that's kin to tragedy.
Completely! I can't understand how he can be president and make these types of mistakes. I just don't understand it.

Twila, Try to understand the following:

"I think younger workers—first of all, younger workers have been promised benefits the government—promises that have been promised, benefits that we can't keep. That's just the way it is."—Washington, D.C., May 4, 2005

"See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda."—Greece, N.Y., May 24, 2005

"It means your own money would grow better than that which the government can make it grow. And that's important."—on what private accounts could do for Social Security funds, Falls Church, Va., April 29, 2005

"It's in our country's interests to find those who would do harm to us and get them out of harm's way."—Washington, D.C., April 28, 2005

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Thanks Moghrabi. I think. :?

Did this guy take english classes at all?

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
:) bush speak English??? umm. don't think so.

Bushlatin is more like it.

( the core of Bushlatin is " if you can't beat them with brains, you baffle them with BS."

:)

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
How many different ways can you call GWB a bastard? A prick? A liar? A thief? A criminal? Arrogant? Small minded?

Someone change the topic please! Thats all we read around here. Lets talk about something else. Sheesh.

Lets talk about how Jay is lining up to be gorilla food this weekend. :p