The Problem With Dubya

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
RE: The Problem With Duby

*Twila ponders on how much time it will take before the majority of members rip this guy a new one*

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
We misunderestimate him. He was not born stupid. He chose stupidity. Bush may look like a well-meaning dolt. On consideration, he's something far more dangerous: a dedicated fool.

AirIntake

Electoral Member
Mar 9, 2005
Whenever someone brags about their IQ on the internet, subtract 100 from what they tell you for a more accurate number.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
AirIntake said:
Whenever someone brags about their IQ on the internet, subtract 100 from what they tell you for a more accurate number.

very good :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Re: RE: The Problem With Dubya

moghrabi said:
there is a 9/11 almost daily in different countries. How come we don't hear about the impact on their people. Or is America too special to inflict on others what it does not want to be inflicted on it.

Share the latest "similar" 9/11 attack if you would in other countries.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
What about the invasion of Lebanon in 1982 where the Eisenhower was bombing every high-rise in Beirut. What about the invasion of Iraq and the cluster bombs dropped on Innocent civilians. Aren't these as sick as 9/11?

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire

moghrabi said:
What about the invasion of Lebanon in 1982 where the Eisenhower was bombing every high-rise in Beirut. What about the invasion of Iraq and the cluster bombs dropped on Innocent civilians. Aren't these as sick as 9/11?

The invasion of 1982 from the Israelis was organized by members of the Christian coalition or whatever they were called I forget in Lebanon, to expel the PLO from Lebanon and it was the USS New Jersey (I think) who was bombing PLO strongholds. Remember the PLO? They tried to take over Jordan and failed. So they moved on to Lebanon instead.

Are you implying cluster bombs were purposely dropped on innocent civilians?

Are they both sick? Yes. Are they comparable to 9/11? No. Because 9/11 was an intentional assault on civilians and many more than Americans were killed in that attack, something everyone seems to forget.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
unclepercy said:
Why is it that he can demonize my president, and I am not allowed to defend him?

Uncle

Because first of all he did't write the article he just posted it. Second of all you didn't have to get all hyper over someones opinion. He may be your President and mine, but some of us like it and some of us don't. You can make your point without getting personal. Did they teach you that when you scored 163 points?

unclepercy

Electoral Member
Jun 4, 2005
Baja Canada
AirIntake said:

I was valedictorian of the largest high school in my large metro area. (6,000,000 people) I have proof that my IQ is 163 - the highest registered at that time in our school system. I went on to university and graduated with my master's summa cum laude.

Uncle

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada

I think not said:
moghrabi said:

The invasion of 1982 from the Israelis was organized by members of the Christian coalition or whatever they were called I forget in Lebanon, to expel the PLO from Lebanon and it was the USS New Jersey (I think) who was bombing PLO strongholds. Remember the PLO? They tried to take over Jordan and failed. So they moved on to Lebanon instead.

Are you implying cluster bombs were purposely dropped on innocent civilians?

Are they both sick? Yes. Are they comparable to 9/11? No. Because 9/11 was an intentional assault on civilians and many more than Americans were killed in that attack, something everyone seems to forget.

I respect your point of view. But is the number of dead bodies is what counts? The cluster bombs were intentional. I can't be by mistake to drop cluster bombs. As for the New Jersey, I was there, and a lot of Lebanese like me died. Should I feel sorry only for the 9/11 victims because they are Americans?

The Pals were displaced and were welcome in Lebanon. It was not very appropriate for Israel to have them next door. They invaded Lebanon. Supported the Phalanges and killed scores of Lebanese and Pals in Sabra and Shatilla Massacre. Let me tell you something ITN, 9/11 looks pale in comparison to what I have witnessed in these camps.

Both are sickening.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
unclepercy said:
AirIntake said:

I was valedictorian of the largest high school in my large metro area. (6,000,000 people) I have proof that my IQ is 163 - the highest registered at that time in our school system. I went on to university and graduated with my master's summa cum laude.

Uncle

That does not give you the right to attack someone's opinion.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
unclepercy said:
AirIntake said:

Uncle

An airplane was about to crash.

There were 5 passengers on board but only 4 parachutes.

The 1st passenger said, "I am Tom Cruise, the best actor in the world, my public needs me, I can't afford to die."

So he took the 1st pack and left the plane.

The 2nd passenger, Hillary Clinton said, " I am the wife of the Former US President, a NY State Senator and a potential future president."

So she took the 2nd pack and jumped out of the plane.

The 3rd passenger, George W. Bush, said, " I'm the president of the United States of America. I have great responsibility being the leader of a superpower nation. And I am the cleverest president in American history with an IQ of 175, so America's people won't let me die."

So he grabbed the pack next to him and jumped out of the plane.

The 4th passenger, the Pope, said to the 5th passenger, a 10 year old schoolgirl, "I am old and frail and don't have many years left,and as a Catholic I will sacrifice my life and let you have the last parachute."

The girl said, "it's okay, there is a parachute left for you. America's cleverest president has taken my schoolbag."

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
I think not said:
unclepercy said:
AirIntake said:

Uncle

An airplane was about to crash.

There were 5 passengers on board but only 4 parachutes.

The 1st passenger said, "I am Tom Cruise, the best actor in the world, my public needs me, I can't afford to die."

So he took the 1st pack and left the plane.

The 2nd passenger, Hillary Clinton said, " I am the wife of the Former US President, a NY State Senator and a potential future president."

So she took the 2nd pack and jumped out of the plane.

The 3rd passenger, George W. Bush, said, " I'm the president of the United States of America. I have great responsibility being the leader of a superpower nation. And I am the cleverest president in American history with an IQ of 175, so America's people won't let me die."

So he grabbed the pack next to him and jumped out of the plane.

The 4th passenger, the Pope, said to the 5th passenger, a 10 year old schoolgirl, "I am old and frail and don't have many years left,and as a Catholic I will sacrifice my life and let you have the last parachute."

The girl said, "it's okay, there is a parachute left for you. America's cleverest president has taken my schoolbag."

I love it. We may not agree on politics but I like your sense of humor.