The Official Trump U.S Supreme Court Justice Nomination Thread

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
You are a good little liberal aren’t you? Libs need their obedient lemmings to ignore facts.
Actually, I am a slightly right-of-center Centerist (by Canadian standards). The United States has become a complete, fukced up freak show and I shouldn't expect you to have any useful or accurate political references to go by.

Your country is dying.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Actually, I am a slightly right-of-center Centerist (by Canadian standards). The United States has become a complete, fukced up freak show and I shouldn't expect you to have any useful or accurate political references to go by.

Your country is dying.
Really . You have been brainwashed to think Canadians are morally superior to Americans . The reality is that we are a small insignificant country that has the geographical advantage of having the worlds largest economy as a next door neighbor.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Really . You have been brainwashed to think Canadians are morally superior to Americans . The reality is that we are a small insignificant country that has the geographical advantage of having the worlds largest economy as a next door neighbor.
Life experience I was taught me that the education that most Americans receive is substandard and that they haven't a clue or two on so many fronts.

Slavery made the early United States rich. Continuous warfare has kept their economy chugging along, in more recent history. Karma is about to bite them in the ass.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Life experience I was taught me that the education that most Americans receive is substandard and that they haven't a clue or two on so many fronts.

Slavery made the early United States rich. Continuous warfare has kept their economy chugging along, in more recent history. Karma is about to bite them in the ass.
You must have read that in the CBC . Because if your life experience included meeting and interacting with Americans you would understand they are not much different than us . Educationally , emotionally and physically.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
You must have read that in the CBC . Because if your life experience included meeting and interacting with Americans you would understand they are not much different than us . Educationally , emotionally and physically.
"... read that in the CBC"
Apart from your dreadful grammar and the absurd idea that you "read" broadcasts, you are somewhat correct in that our cultures do come from similar (but not identical) roots. The two cultures are diverging rapidly and heading in different directions, perhaps permanently. Western Canada tends to be far more "American" culturally, partly a result of the way that our country was settled and partly because you tend to travel south for your goods, services and recreation. (In Quebec and Ontario, the border Americans go North to visit "the big city"). The farther East you travel, the more "Canadian" we tend to get (Quebec included in that pattern).