The Hidden History of Bob Rae’s government in Ontario

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I have no doubt about that.

I could post a few pics but people who post pics of themselves or others online are asking for trouble.

I've thought of it but I have a family and buisness to protect.
You own CUPE? How's that?

Besides, posting pics of yourself is something lonely losers do.
Then why aren't we buried in your pics?

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
When Bob Rae brokered the Deal beteen Kimberly Clarck and Tembec along with the Spruce Falls emplyees....he did pretty good by me, when I borrowed all that cash to buy shares in the Company, I got pretty near 30% of the money I borrowed in provincial Tax rebate.....:smile:
Bob Rae didn't do to bad himself...between the time he left provincial politics and went into federal politics, He had a good paying job as a Director in Tembec......look it up:lol:

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
Yep. I'm scared as ****, lol

It's the best.

I always remember bringing home our first son and laying him on the bed and saying to my wife.....so now what?

We have two of our own and one adopted. My wife was adopted along with her brother so it was something she really wanted.

Trust me, it will change your life for the better.

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
Advice ...Mentalfloss..Do as she asks, when your in the room, that day..dab the sweat from her forehead...give her water..Breath ...Look strong, be supportive.Just whatever you do man ...Don't give her your hand when she's pushin'....YAA OUCH!...

Why are Women/Mothers so Emotional?..( I know ..Careful careful)

Cuz Even after going through so much Pain,Discomfort, Disfigurement and Suffering...They will still love that child unconditionally..

( Husbands, and even more so , unprotected Boyfriends,...Not so much .)

Hey Mentalfloss, Why don't you call the child ..Bob or Bobby ...You know ...After Bob Rae..:)...( Pass it by your wife 1st though..lol)..

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Holy carp. Wasn't expecting all the good advice and wishes. Thanks y'all.

I'll let you guys know how things went some time around November. :eek:ccasion5:

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
NOVEMBER...Ok man ..I'll save my post and re-post it around ...say ..Oct..lol..

For now ...Just be Strong and supportive..Do what she says !!..She will hate everything/Everyone soon..Everyone but 1...and the 1's not you...(You? - on and off, sporadically)

May the strength of the gods be with you ..
oh yeah ....and , All the best ...Keep us all posted..
(so we know your still alive - Er ..umm..I mean, so we know how things are goin')
;).

Last edited:

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Avro my wife and I have seven kids and twenty three grand kids. It gets a matter of
routine and certainly leads down some winding roads on the tour of life but it all works
out in the end. I think Rae was ahead of his time too far ahead for people to follow.

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
Avro my wife and I have seven kids and twenty three grand kids. It gets a matter of
routine and certainly leads down some winding roads on the tour of life but it all works
out in the end. I think Rae was ahead of his time too far ahead for people to follow.

Now I'm scared.;-)

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Avro all the kids grow up they bring some of their problems home and you are
expected to find some solutions from time to time. The grand children come
home first to be looked after by grandpa and grandma, then at some point against
all odds the little buggers grow up and they come to grandpa's house to borrow
money and they sometimes bring a beer to ask for advice its not all bad.
Buy yourself a wisdom hat, develop patience and not only listen but here you find
solutions in the questions of the young.

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
Keeping a civil tongue in their heads - thestar.com - Was reading this article when something funny caught my eye....I had to post it here..

" Liberal leader Bob Rae ..(.
..).went after the government on its failure to tackle poverty more aggressively in the Throne Speech and Liberal defence critic Denis Coderre called for more military support for the flooded Richelieu Valley region of Quebec."

(Yeah Team BOBR(?) ..We did it!..;):))

Bob's the New Lib leader.!?!.lol..