The Great Big Gay Marriage Lie

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
The argument was made that homosexuality is a curable mental disease. I doubt that for two reasons.1.It's not a disease and 2. no one has ever been cured of anything by psychiatry!

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
The argument was made that homosexuality is a curable mental disease. I doubt that for two reasons.1.It's not a disease and 2. no one has ever been cured of anything by psychiatry!

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
RE: The Great Big Gay Mar

There was an argument made? All I saw was some completely nonfactual disinformation being spewed to cover somebody's hate-based beliefs.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

There was an argument made? All I saw was some completely nonfactual disinformation being spewed to cover somebody's hate-based beliefs.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

NSA

Nominee Member
Jan 20, 2005
Guelph, Ontario

Homosexuality, despite politically correct rhetoric and a virtual media blackout, constitutes a mental disorder. Homosexuality had been treated with success rates as high as those for many other disorders into the 1960s and early 1970s. Its delisting came not because some new scientific evidence came available to suggest that the behaviours were normal, but because 58% of the American Psychiatric Association felt that it was time to change with the times. 42% felt that it should be retained as a mental disorder.

I was going to compose a reasoned response to this, but then I realised you're just a troll a**hole.

To all the regulars of whatever political stripe: is it common here for someone to register, post a single flamebait post and then vanish forever? I mean, I've seen it twice already and I'm a newb here.

NSA

Nominee Member
Jan 20, 2005
Guelph, Ontario

Homosexuality, despite politically correct rhetoric and a virtual media blackout, constitutes a mental disorder. Homosexuality had been treated with success rates as high as those for many other disorders into the 1960s and early 1970s. Its delisting came not because some new scientific evidence came available to suggest that the behaviours were normal, but because 58% of the American Psychiatric Association felt that it was time to change with the times. 42% felt that it should be retained as a mental disorder.

I was going to compose a reasoned response to this, but then I realised you're just a troll a**hole.

To all the regulars of whatever political stripe: is it common here for someone to register, post a single flamebait post and then vanish forever? I mean, I've seen it twice already and I'm a newb here.

NSA

Nominee Member
Jan 20, 2005
Guelph, Ontario

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

It isn't uncommon, NSA. There seems to be an odd coalition of trolls, stalkers, fear-mongers, hate-mongers, religious fanatics, anti-intellectualists, libelists, and semi-professional glue-sniffers on the radical right.

I think we should put them all in a big box and ship them to George Bush. Postage due, of course.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

It isn't uncommon, NSA. There seems to be an odd coalition of trolls, stalkers, fear-mongers, hate-mongers, religious fanatics, anti-intellectualists, libelists, and semi-professional glue-sniffers on the radical right.

I think we should put them all in a big box and ship them to George Bush. Postage due, of course.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

passpatoo

Electoral Member
Aug 29, 2004
Algoma
This is from the states, but I think that it fit better in here.

NEW YORK — A judge struck down a New York law banning same-sex marriage, saying it violates the state and U.S. constitutions to deny a gay couple a marriage license solely because the two are of the same sex.

The blue states are fighting back (Or are they the red states? I can never remember which is which).

source:http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/1107609362657_2/?hub=World

passpatoo

Electoral Member
Aug 29, 2004
Algoma
This is from the states, but I think that it fit better in here.

NEW YORK — A judge struck down a New York law banning same-sex marriage, saying it violates the state and U.S. constitutions to deny a gay couple a marriage license solely because the two are of the same sex.

The blue states are fighting back (Or are they the red states? I can never remember which is which).

source:http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/1107609362657_2/?hub=World