the gay agenda.

snfu73

disturber of the peace
So, at times, I have been "accused" of pushing a gay agenda.

Um....

What the hell is a gay agenda???? What exactly is this??? The only thing I'm pushing for is to treat people who are who they are, not by choice, but because that is who they are, fairly and decently.

It's not like I'm pushing anyone to dress in drag, or to get more intune with their "gay" side, or trying to convert anyone to gaydom, or whatever the heck people are thinking when they say gay agenda.

So...what is this so called gay agenda???

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
lol. snfu, just because it's a worthy thing to push for, doesn't mean you're here with no agenda. I've seen you push your way into many religious threads to make them about homosexuality, regardless of what's being discussed originally. It's obvious that it's your agenda to push for gay rights, and to have your opinion heard on the issue. Self has a spiritual agenda. Sanctus has a religious agenda. Gilbert has an atheist agenda. Everyone here has one of some sort. You're no exception. Relax, and enjoy it. lol.

Um....

What the hell is a gay agenda???? What exactly is this??? The only thing I'm pushing for is to treat people who are who they are, not by choice, but because that is who they are, fairly and decently.

It's not like I'm pushing anyone to dress in drag, or to get more intune with their "gay" side, or trying to convert anyone to gaydom, or whatever the heck people are thinking when they say gay agenda.

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm

Um....

Chill dude. I personally don't give a fiddlers fig about your agenda. If your intelligent about it you will have my respect. My agenda is "Canada is a free country and nobody better tell me I can't... insert list here... the list being whatever you beleive in! So be who you are and support your opinions. That is the obeject of the exersise here.:wave:

westmanguy

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
You do have a gay agenda... you are constantly hi-jacking (YES, hi-jacking), religious threads and throwing in the homosexual issue in it over and over and over, when its been discussed countless times.

And FYI, Christians/Catholics don't target to treat gays "bad".

We believe in no sex before marriage. And marriage is between 1 woman and 1 man. So any type of sex out of marriage is a sin, how is that targetting gays?

We don't see a difference in sin between a girl and guy who have sex at age 17 before marriage, or two 16 year old guys having sex. They are both having sex outside of a marriage and the sins are equal.

We do not target gays!

So the issue is, we believe marriage is between 1 man and 1 woman.

And I don't have a bleeding heart for gays (in the USA I guess, not canada anymore) who cannot marry... Gays have had their rights ensured since the way they were treated in the 70s. Marriage is not a right... who calls marriage a right? Its a privellage. And alot of black people are against SSM, because gays try to make their issues seem somewhere near the scale that the blacks suffered.

Marriage is a privellage, so you have a gay privalage agenda.

I think you have an anti-religion agenda in general. Everyone thinks were awful for being pro-life. Well we are fighting to ensure unborn children are born... how is this awful?

anyhow.. lets see the sparks fly!

snfu73

disturber of the peace
lol. snfu, just because it's a worthy thing to push for, doesn't mean you're here with no agenda. I've seen you push your way into many religious threads to make them about homosexuality, regardless of what's being discussed originally. It's obvious that it's your agenda to push for gay rights, and to have your opinion heard on the issue. Self has a spiritual agenda. Sanctus has a religious agenda. Gilbert has an atheist agenda. Everyone here has one of some sort. You're no exception. Relax, and enjoy it. lol.
Actually...I guess in a personal sense...you are right in how you describe that. I guess, maybe I was thinking of it in two ways...without even realizing that I was thinking of it in two ways. You are correct...the issue that I do constantly bring to the table in many threads are my thoughts and feelings on homosexuality. That is an issue that is important to me. So, you are correct in what you are saying...I think. But, I suppose part of what I was thinking of as a whole was the concept of the gay agenda which the political and social right often attack. I guess I wonder what exactly is meant by the whole concept of the gay agenda? What are right wingers talking about? And why is it used in such a negative sense? I mean, it's an issue of human rights, human dignity, human understanding...and yet it's treated like something so awful. Mind you, the strong right wing voice also denounces feminism...something I don't get to much either. Anyway, that's basically all I wanted to say there.

El Barto

les fesses a l'aire
Feb 11, 2007
Quebec
No matter how hard and deep you push this Gay agenda, its going to smell like crap in the end :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

westmanguy

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
Umm, maybe your hiding behind this gay rights thing snfu, but are you gay?

I mean a person can care, but for a person who is not gay, you REALLY obsess on the issue.

So once again, are you gay?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Isn't the "gay agenda" like the Conservative "hidden agenda", only with a lot more flare, style, and colour.

westmanguy

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
lol, once again snfu, ARE YOU GAY?! lol. You obess on the issue to much to be straight.

El Barto

les fesses a l'aire
Feb 11, 2007
Quebec
If the conservative are hiding the agenda , I may have a clue to where they're hiding it:laughing7:

snfu73

disturber of the peace
lol, once again snfu, ARE YOU GAY?! lol. You obess on the issue to much to be straight.
One has to be gay to be concerned about the plight of the GLBT community in Canada and the world? No...I'm straight. But I have gay friends and relatives and loved ones who I care very much about and see the effects of institutionalized bigotry on them...and I don't think it's cool.

El Barto

les fesses a l'aire
Feb 11, 2007
Quebec
Some people can be so annal about it geez
Don't mind me just blowing off steam..........................:munky2:

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I'm gay!!! I'm also happy, joyous, jubulent, jovial, giddy, tickled pink(pun intented) and very much like Topo Gigo!