The Future You & We Must Embrace

YoungJoonKim

Electoral Member
Aug 19, 2007
The history is, one again, being written. The Congress rejected the bailout, so has the American people have spoken. This, my friends, would mean either two path: Depression that would make the Great Depression of the 1930 look like a tiny peanut or financial reform and triumph of free market in time. The world is looking at America now. My question is, if bailout fails to go through, will the world come and save United States and hence the world?

In Between Man

The Biblical Position
Sep 11, 2008
49° 19' N, 123° 4' W
The history is, one again, being written. The Congress rejected the bailout, so has the American people have spoken. This, my friends, would mean either two path: Depression that would make the Great Depression of the 1930 look like a tiny peanut or financial reform and triumph of free market in time. The world is looking at America now. My question is, if bailout fails to go through, will the world come and save United States and hence the world?

No one will save America. Other nations want America to die. The real question is: What the hell are we going to do? 8O

MissAnnika

Electoral Member
Jun 30, 2008
Ohau, Hawaii
lol probably now, we've pissed too many ppl off (not by my choice of course) but this sort of thing happens when you give ppl money for things they couldn't afford in the first place. they kinda screwed themselves in allowing those things. a/w seeing banks crash and burn (such as wamu) has caused other banks to stop giving out loans so they dont end up in the same situation. did they pull out the weed before it got too big and crushed the garden? or is it too late? dun dun dun.....

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
It is actually very important for Canadians and like minded Americans to work together, we are geographically and economically and culturally welded together. There will be blood though and there will be radical change, the system is broken , the nasty parts will work for a while though while things are tidied up a bit, and it's almost winter.

MissAnnika

Electoral Member
Jun 30, 2008
Ohau, Hawaii
ah yes winter, no snow for me this year.
but w/e happens, a solution must b founded and fast. teamwork isnt always a bad thing and grudges dont get anyone anywhere. alot more will be accomplished if ppl could push the past and their differences aside and help pull each other out of these economical issues.