The dimensions of denial

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I guess we'll discover if the reporting system on this forum works at all.

I'm trying to have a rational debate about a matter of vital interest to million of Canadians on a site supposedly dedicated to them. How about showing there is something more to Canada than the lowest common denominator having the last word.
How does attacking one person achieve that (however much that person may deserve attacking)?

As Global Warming is of great interest to me and all Canadians based on the best evidence and there doesn't seem to be any real way to discuss it here without harassment, I'll be looking into whether any of what's going one here is legally actionable in any way, including how it's moderated.

I absolutely support your right to do that and encourage you to do it.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
I guess we'll discover if the reporting system on this forum works at all.

I'm trying to have a rational debate about a matter of vital interest to million of Canadians on a site supposedly dedicated to them. How about showing there is something more to Canada than the lowest common denominator having the last word.

You're a bit of a crybaby son.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
If you don't want to discuss the extensive Global Warming denial fraud documented here then don't, personal attacks serve no rational purpose at all.

Hard to discuss something that does not exist.
I spent lots of time arguing with tree huggers in the 80s & 90s and they were every bit as full as sh it as you and the reast of the AWG money grubbers.

As there's not even been an attempt to counter the evidence that Global Warming denial is in fact fraud as laid out by the evidence I've presented above and the only response with one exception has been people in support of that fraud turning this into an opportunity to make personal attacks against me and act in a harassing manner, I'm going to have to look at the legality of what going on here before proceeding any further.

Also of serious consideration is the implied if not outright stated Global Warming denial bias of this site when you look at the permanent threads.

- How the GW myth is perpetuated.
- Our cooling world
- Death knell for AGW
- Global Warming the greatest Scam in history

with one ambiguous thread that may counter the implied bias.

Supposedly this site protects our rights to discuss things of concern to members, with a focus on Canada judging from the site title.

As Global Warming is of great interest to me and all Canadians based on the best evidence and there doesn't seem to be any real way to discuss it here without harassment, I'll be looking into whether any of what's going one here is legally actionable in any way, including how it's moderated.
Indeed it does. Right now we are discussing what amindless crybaby troll .you are. Best part is you keep proving us right and amusing us but your stuff is getting stale.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Hard to discuss something that does not exist.
I spent lots of time arguing with tree huggers in the 80s & 90s and they were every bit as full as sh it as you and the reast of the AWG money grubbers.

There were paid protesters running those. One Clayoquat moonbeam was charging $1500 a day plus expenses that was funded by shake making tree poachers. Hiyiyi.

How many weeks did that run?

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
There were paid protesters running those. One Clayoquat moonbeam was charging $1500 a day plus expenses that was funded by shake making tree poachers. Hiyiyi.

How many weeks did that run?

I don't think you can call someone that makes that kind of money off of BS a moonbeem. Lawyer maybe.

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California
Do the Warmists think they can persuade the Chinese, Indians and others in the developing world to sacrifice economic development for the sake of Warmist ideology? :) The Chinese are quite immune to Warmist contentions.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta

Legally actionable? Okay, now I know you have gone full retard.

Good god Princess get a life.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
Just a couple of quick questions for you Cobalt....are you posting this on a computer plugged into the power grid? Did you buy that computer at a big-box store? Is your computer full of plastic? Did you drive your car to buy that computer? Did the vehicle contain plastic?

If you answered yes to any of those questions you are creating AGW and you need to stop doing any of it. We might miss you on here but I respect you doing everything possible to stop the impending doom.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Why doesn't nature follow the models?
Tornado activity hits 60-year low

I am reminded of Orwell's quote, "Some ideas being so stupid only an intellectual would believe them," when I read posts supporting ACC. Must be an awful lot of intellectuals on this site.