The Alt-Right Movement: A New Age of Racism and Xenophobia

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
The economy is fine and nothing to worry about.

90% of people live comfortably.

With Trump, you'll get that even without a plummeting economy.

And that's the scary part.

90% of people are 1 paycheque from loosing their home. Except for BC and Sask. the economy is down the toilet.
The main reason to elect Trump is because he does not represent the corrupt political/bureaucratic system in the US that put people in this position.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
90% of people are 1 paycheque from loosing their home. Except for BC and Sask. the economy is down the toilet.
The main reason to elect Trump is because he does not represent the corrupt political/bureaucratic system in the US that put people in this position.

This is all fear mongering nonsense.

People just spend too much.

Thanks to the 30% who work their a$$es off and pay all the taxes so you welfare bums can relax and play x-box. You're welcome!

I never thanked you.

And I look forward to increasing your taxes!

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Trump will be the end of the Amerikkkan empire, which is a good thing in the long run.

You're dumb.

:roll: oh boy. One of those people :lol:

You're dumb.
I know, only dumb people keep feeding people like you who bite the hand that feeds them.

It's ok, I'll keep feeding you no matter how many times you bite me. I'll pay my taxes. I'll take care of losers like you. I'm just that much better then you are you see. I'm really amazing that way. I'd be jealous too if I was you.

I feel really guilty being so much better then you are. I'll pay for you're food

And when you spit in my face even after I payed you're rent I'll turn the other cheek and laugh.

You're welcome btw. You ungrateful little $hit :lol:

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB

Speaking of records....what about Shillary's record of failure? What about her record of illegal activities going back to being kicked off the Watergate prosecution team for wanting to lie and fabricate evidence? What about her well hidden racism (she is an Arkansas redneck ya know)? Most of all what has she got to offer besides attacking the competition? Where is her platform? What does she promise to bring as policy?

Face it, Clit-on has no clue and nothing to offer. Her entire platform is based on being the first woman president and representing illegal immigrants at the cost of tax-paying citizens.

HarperCons

Council Member
Oct 18, 2015
:roll: oh boy. One of those people :lol:

I know, only dumb people keep feeding people like you who bite the hand that feeds them.

It's ok, I'll keep feeding you no matter how many times you bite me. I'll pay my taxes. I'll take care of losers like you. I'm just that much better then you are you see. I'm really amazing that way. I'd be jealous too if I was you.

I feel really guilty being so much better then you are. I'll pay for you're food

And when you spit in my face even after I payed you're rent I'll turn the other cheek and laugh.

You're welcome btw. You ungrateful little $hit :lol:
You're dumb and don't know how taxes work.

Speaking of records....what about Shillary's record of failure? What about her record of illegal activities going back to being kicked off the Watergate prosecution team for wanting to lie and fabricate evidence? What about her well hidden racism (she is an Arkansas redneck ya know)? Most of all what has she got to offer besides attacking the competition? Where is her platform? What does she promise to bring as policy?

Face it, Clit-on has no clue and nothing to offer. Her entire platform is based on being the first woman president and representing illegal immigrants at the cost of tax-paying citizens.
Well they're both garbage aren't they... Shillary is probably more to the right than some republicans.

Shillary the same piece of garbage that fought to lower Haiti's minimum wage from 60 cents back down to 30.